• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Fortnite really should keep going with these anime and tv show crossovers; It's genius really. I cant wait until every fictional franchise at some point exists in Fortnite. I got Cell not to long ago and it was probably the best purchase I've ever made.

If you actually play fortnite I'll def squad up with you
are you good? 🐵
Fortnite really should keep going with these anime and tv show crossovers; It's genius really. I cant wait until every fictional franchise at some point exists in Fortnite. I got Cell not to long ago and it was probably the best purchase I've ever made.
Yee but no one piece 😴... So nothing is genius about it yet 🙈

I'm Diamond II in ranked Zero Build but I mainly play for fun
zero build 🙉

I only play when people ask me to... Or just randomly play 1v1 build battles for fun
Ranked fortnite is kinda a joke. I got Gold by losing 4 matches with a combined total of 3 kills.
True but better than no ranked where theres bots everywhere in my view

Major skull tissue imo
Tissue2.jpeg

I've noticed this a few times when making a CRT but when you add links to words and they're from sites that aren't allowed such as manga hosting sites, it allows you to insert the link but once you post the CRT the links aren't available. It even appears on the preview but when it's posted it's not there. It really sucks when you have a number of links from sites like that that aren't allowed and you post the thread thinking you'll have those links to scans and stuff but instead you find out you have to start all over again.

I've been on this forum for over 2 years and i just now realize that the backround isn't a uniform blue, there's actual shapes like trees and buildings in there

Current pet peeve: When people so clearly aren't arguing from a position of wanting accuracy, but from wanting their favorite characters/verses to be as strong as possible or win a Versus Match no matter what.

Like, it's so clear, but appeal to motive fallacy and all...
Something something Poe’s Law

Current pet peeve: When people so clearly aren't arguing from a position of wanting accuracy, but from wanting their favorite characters/verses to be as strong as possible or win a Versus Match no matter what.

Like, it's so clear, but appeal to motive fallacy and all...
Sometimes I argue knowing full well I'm wrong, just because I think it's funny. I don't do this on site, though.

Back