• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Old person spotted. I still remember my myspace account
Hahaha, that's awesome you still remember. All I remember is making the account after seeing my mom using it and posting butt ugly pics of 8 year old me for a while lmao.

The account itself has been lost to the fog of my mind though. Good to know us Myspacers are here even now, give it a few years and we'll have to band together in our age.

Imagine being shamed about being gay on a site where all the members are gay and autistic with terrible reading comprehension
Before some goober reports me, I said "all the members", which includes me.

Wanker…..

Soon it will be "it was Tier 5" :devilish:
Cope, SAO will never be tier 4 🗣🔥
echidna-tea.gif

Fortnite really should keep going with these anime and tv show crossovers; It's genius really. I cant wait until every fictional franchise at some point exists in Fortnite. I got Cell not to long ago and it was probably the best purchase I've ever made.

Back