• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I think we should tie the above user up and bash his skull in with wooden clubs.
Unneeded aggression and death threats.
notes-taking-notes.gif

That's going on your record, bucko. Your days are numbered.

Tier 1 as a whole should only account for like very niche fictional universes which explicitly refer to a dimensional hierarchy where a higher dimension is inaccessibly larger than a lower dimension by a quantity beyond an infinite series...but extra-dimensions don't necessarily mean a higher dimension which is inaccessibly beyond a lower dimension in terms of size and scale, I'm pretty sure that concept is hotly debated.

So I find it weird that a mention of higher dimensions in a fictional universe is immediately identified with some niche dimensional theory of how higher and lower dimensions work, where lower dimensions are like membranes of a higher dimensional bulk or whatever

Could be completely wrong and this is actually an agreed upon idea of how dimensions work in mathematics and physics, but I highly doubt it

how staff avoid tier 1 verse threads like the plague and these threads get inactivity months can go by without no staff entering the thread sometimes the threads did out, the demonbane recreation thread took months and the op started to even quit the thread because of how much staff wasn`t
My experience is that most Tier 1 threads are extremely half-baked, borne out of a transparent bias in favor of whatever verse is being argued for, and very quickly turns into circular bickering because the OP will not accept that they are wrong no matter how many people tell them they are wrong.

I don't blame staff for wanting nothing to do with them. They are often War & Peace length word salad by people who neither understand the verse they are trying to upgrade nor the standards they are trying to reach.

JJK it's not even close to TR case since a good amount of supporters are against the upgrades. Not only that, but every calc is being recalced little by little

The main problem is that the ones that want to wank end up crying too loaud

JJK it's not even close to TR case since a good amount of supporters are against the upgrades. Not only that, but every calc is being recalced little by little

The main problem is that the ones that want to wank end up crying too loaud
Tokyo Revenger's main problem were also the cries of two guys that had way too much free time on their hands.

I'm worried that JJK on this site is on the same road as Tokyo Revengers. It's insane how many staff threads this urban tier and low speed verse has already gotten, and how a lot of them were close to becoming shitshows.
Yes but there's never gonna come a point where literally everyone who touched the verse for .0002 seconds is IMMEDIATELY accused of being a sock for no reason at all. It was honestly annoying seeing how people who were obviously not socks get accused with extremely low evidence. It led to no one wanting to touch the verse and that's why there was no supporters which is obviously gonna lead to shit verse quality.

Yes but there's never gonna come a point where literally everyone who touched the verse for .0002 seconds is IMMEDIATELY accused of being a sock for no reason at all. It was honestly annoying seeing how people who were obviously not socks get accused with extremely low evidence. It led to no one wanting to touch the verse and that's why there was no supporters which is obviously gonna lead to shit verse quality.
Most were proven to be true though

You really want me to run you a list?
On second thought that's a very dumb and tedious thing to ask you to do but I'd say it genuinely wasn't that much. Lots got banned for reasons but those reasons weren't related to socking. Other than Shadow I can't think of any others off the top. Probably are but I can't think of them.

Bullshit, Tokyo Revengers has never even had that many supporters.
Youre right, they are literally the same 2 persons, I wonder how thats called. Right, Sockpuppeting

@TheDarkTriadz

@HollowVanity

@DekuGlazer

@ShadowSythez and @MysticCarnage

Youre right, they are literally the same 2 persons, I wonder how thats called. Right, Sockpuppeting
Shit, can't even argue against that 😂
@TheDarkTriadz

@HollowVanity

@DekuGlazer

@ShadowSythez and @MysticCarnage

To be fair, Vanity wasn't even banned for socking. They were banned for other stuff then everyone agreed they were after.

Last edited:
Back