• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

mfs who use c:
mfs who use c: vs mfs who use :3
god-of-war-ragnarok.gif

I hate these "statistics value" notes especially in profiles with a lot of keys. It make the page look ugly and clustered and most of the time the note doesnt even link to the calc the value comes from so it's practically worthless

People who look for stories to consume specifically to powerscale it are the banes of intelligence, the antithesis of wisdom, the adversaries of knowledge and the destroyers of literacy. They hinder humanity's progress into ascending to a higher level of civilization.
You didn't have to call @ZillertheBucko out like that.

I hate these "statistics value" notes especially in profiles with a lot of keys. It make the page look ugly and clustered and most of the time the note doesnt even link to the calc the value comes from so it's practically worthless
we gotta throw this guy in a ditch
i love stat value notes it makes things so convenient for vsmatches to just click on the highlight and see like "upscales from 140 Exatons" it's so good

To be fair, Vanity wasn't even banned for socking. They were banned for other stuff then everyone agreed they were after.
To be honest, I think TheDarkTraidz was a sock of Vapour, but HollowVanity was most likely not.

This is because Vapour once had a debate against someone regarding one particular Tokyo Revengers feat. The other guy attempted to debunk that feat and Vapour had no counterarguments to his point.

Hollow addressed EXACT point in one of the threads he made, which is against the point made by the guy Vapour debated. If Vapour was truly Hollow, then he would've said what he said in the thread before, which directly counters the other guy's point, but he didn't.

CALC MODS RISE UP. Go on a calc strike
your ass wouldn't even notice the difference

anyways, to seriously address it: calc guys have votes on calc matters, just not like, a CRT, because that's unrelated to the shit they're meant to deal with. when I was just CGM (not mod or anything), I openly didn't even really consider myself part of the staff. I just worked on math related stuff.

anyways, to seriously address it: calc guys have votes on calc matters, just not like, a CRT, because that's unrelated to the shit they're meant to deal with. when I was just CGM (not mod or anything), I openly didn't even really consider myself part of the staff. I just worked on math related stuff.
clean up on aisle Evaluation Thread, number janny. hop to it!

It's not unrelated either affects scaling on a profile and most CRT stem from a evaluated calc and I feel like if you're smart enough to do complex math you should be able to understand power scaling

scaling is not the same as calculations, though.

complex math you should be able to understand power scaling
the wiki does not partake in complex math. In fact, the wiki takes place in resoundingly oversimplified versions of math. this is not to say that I think calc group work is stupid- but you're making leaps in logic here for no reason lol. That's like saying some shit like "yeah bro image helpers should get admin rights, if you're smart enough to use image editing software like that then I bet you're smart enough to run the wiki"

like what the hell are we even doing here man

Just give every staff evaluation rights no matter the position, easy fix.
All mods should be able to vote in crts but only thread mods n higher for staff discussion stuff and rvr. Hell sometimes mods don't even say anything other than "makes sense I agree" which anybody can do so I don't see why it should be reserved for thread mods n up especially since they might not come when you ask and crts would go faster

All mods should be able to vote in crts but only thread mods n higher for staff discussion stuff and rvr. Hell sometimes mods don't even say anything other than "makes sense I agree" which anybody can do so I don't see why it should be reserved for thread mods n up especially since they might not come when you ask and crts would go faster
Because we trust mods not to agree with otherworldly dumb stuff. Can't say the same about some of the others on this wiki.

Back