• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Staff Timeline

Medeus is correct about the situation back when we first started to rebuild this wiki.

Antvasima said:
Medeus is correct about the situation back when we first started to rebuild this wiki.
Well, while ironic and quite hypocritical for me to say this, I do think an iron hand is much better than a lenient one, most times at least. I think that being nice has it limits. We HAVE had quite a few problem makers for the last few days, for some reason.. Maybe bringing some temporary toughness could do us good.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Antvasima said:
Well, while ironic and quite hypocritical for me to say this, I do think an iron hand is much better than a lenient one, most times at least. I think that being nice has it limits. We HAVE had quite a few problem makers for the last few days, for some reason.. Maybe bringing some temporary toughness could do us good.
Are you trying to signal someone out or, you just talking generally?

Generaly. Im probably one of the people that has been banned the most in the wiki, so I have no right to call out people (I wouldnt either way) but I'm not gonna keep quiet just because of that, since it's starting to affect more than just some "chosen" ones here and there.

Well, I've just beaten out Ogu in being the staff member that was a regular user for the longest time (over 3 years).

Well, I was updating the timeline in one of Ogurtsow's personal pages some time ago before the recent staff promotion drive. Let me look at the recent updates.

I got to be honest, the lists looks aweme so fantastic work, @Ogurtsow :)

I think updates will be nice in the long term though :)

I appreciate how you guys reincarnated this thread. Here's a newer version of this timeline. The problem is that the inscriptions don't show up anymore (They do outside of Fandom though). I had reported Fandom about that 2 and a half weeks ago, but they haven't fixed the bug yet.

Peter and Darkanine have been image helpers for quite a long time. We simply did not use to list the position in the staff page.

@Antvasima

I suppose that extending Peter's and my image helper temporal length would work well because we got this role before counting image helpers as official staff. I don't know if Darkanine was an image helper before getting other roles.

Neat with the update and hopefully the gltich becaome fixed soon!

Yes, @Antvasima is right about Peter and Darkanine's image helpers status.

Back