• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles says that Naruto is planetary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto's profile mentions the Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken, and it states that "Each Rasenshuriken has Moon level+ destructive capacity. There are 9 Rasenshuriken, one with each Tailed beast. The moon is 1737km in size, in comparison to Earth which is 6371km in size. It says Moon level+ so let's round 1737 up to 2000 if that's allowed, and then multiply that by 9 to get the destructive capacity of the full attack if you are just sticking to moon level, it's 15633km destructive capacity, and the calc which I rounded up would be 18000km destructive capacity, Either way the attack has a destructive capacity of at least twice Earth's size making this attack planetary. I will mention that the attack was done in one of kaguya's dimensions which makes it look small, but that could just be that the planet is huge, after all the attack was strong enough to knock Sasuke out of his Susanoo from the shockwave, lastly this is not Naruto's strongest attack. Please forgive me if this specific topic has been brought up before with this evidence, but I searched and could not find a similar topic, consider what VS Battle has put on Naruto's profile.
Destructive Capacity
Naruto's profile for the attack

Isn't that why he has the likely small planetary level there, plus are all those even considered a single attack?

Well, I'm having trouble following what you're saying, but a few things.

First, the Moon is actually 3,474 km in diameter, you're thinking of its radius. And no, scaling to a higher number isn't allowed. Likewise, the Earth is 12,742 km in diameter. Second, the way we handle planetary body calculations is by the GBE of the body in question (Though if the case is right for it, the kinetic energy of it).

The Moon has a GBE of around 30 Exatons while the Earth has a GBE of just a little over 57 Zettatons. So blowing up 9 Moons would only yield about 270 Exatons For reference, 1 Zettaton = 1000 Exatons.

A few things:

1. No, rounding up is not allowed as it gives very inflated and inaccurate results.

2. Adding their AP wouldnt multiply their range. Blowing up five nukes right next to each other doesnt make their range 5x what it wouldve been had it just been a single nuke.

3. Adding 9 Moon level+ attacks would only be Small Planet level, not Planet level.

Burstchaos said:
Isn't that why he has the likely small planetary level there, plus are all those even considered a single attack?
Yes the 9 of them and it wouldn't be small planet level as it has a destructive capacity of minimum twice Earth's size, but likely more

All of your points are valid, however as I said in my post, you are not considering the fact that, this was not Naruto's strongest attack, and this wasn't done in his strongest form, he only had half of Kurama, and he never lost the six paths boost so he's only been growing stronger. So for this attack he had already fought Madara, having used, 6 tailed beast rasenshurikens. Then during his fight with kaguya she took some chakra from him when black zetsu latched on to them, and then he performed this attack. Later during his fight with Sasuke, he uses his strongest attack after fighting both Kaguya, and Madara, so even then he was drained, none of his feats, that were accounted for were done at full power. In the last he had so much chakra sucked out he wasn't even able to go into six paths mode, in the boruto movie, he had his chakra sucked out for god knows how long by momoshiki, and still gave him a run for his money after he fused with kinshiki, and finally during the manga he never had both halves of kurama.

> Each Rasenshuriken has Moon level+ destructive capacity.

I don't know who wrote that, but it should be Attack Potency - not destructive capacity. I have no recollection of the Rasenshuriken blowing up a moon.

Even if it's not Naruto strongest attacks, we can't just assume how much stronger he would be at full power until there is actual proof and statement. All what you stated above about "him not being at full power"atleast is correct but until Naruto shows more feat he should stay the same.

I agree with Darkanine and WeeklyBattles.

KuuIchigo said:
> Each Rasenshuriken has Moon level+ destructive capacity.
I don't know who wrote that, but it should be Attack Potency - not destructive capacity. I have no recollection of the Rasenshuriken blowing up a moon.
That's because it's not normal rasenshuriken, It's a rasenshuriken enhanced with a tailed beasts elemental powers and the attack, as I said before, was done in one of kaguya's dimensions which explains why the explosion looks so small, the planet in her dimension is larger than ours given that the attack all together is planetary.

WeeklyBattles said:
A few things:
1. No, rounding up is not allowed as it gives very inflated and inaccurate results.

2. Adding their AP wouldnt multiply their range. Blowing up five nukes right next to each other doesnt make their range 5x what it wouldve been had it just been a single nuke.

3. Adding 9 Moon level+ attacks would only be Small Planet level, not Planet level.
The thing about this attack is it can't be compared to nukes, it is one attack, but the explosions don't fuse, they blow up seperately, therefore they multiply the range by 9X
Screenshot (29)
The explosio

V8ccqht (1)
Darkanine, Weekly and KuuIchigo have answered already and this starts to become a bit nonsensical so i'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back