• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nothing much to say and just like the previous Rewind Thread, what is the hightlights that happened in this year? Write it below!

But before that, check out this masterpiece that was made by my fellow nasional folks from indonesia.....Youtube Rewind Minecraft 2021!

Well, for me, I was able to get the Johnny Test verse more recognition.

Like before I made my first JT thread, the last thread JT related was made some time in 2020 (over a year ago), so I'm happy to see that I was able to put Johnny Test on the map.

Rayman supporters (me, Dark-Carioca, Tonygameman, GoGoPowerRanger, etc.) were able to make the Rayman (and Rabbids) verse much more accurate and viable on the wiki in 2021. Dark_Carioca's calcs helped in particular in getting the most notable feats calculated, and we were able to get rid of the questionable "Small Country level" designation that existed on the Rayman profiles for a while now. Plus the main characters of the series all have profiles now.

Last edited:
Bleach Rollercoaster (Thanks Arc and AKM)

One Piece Rollercoaster (Thanks KT, Damage, and Emin)

Naruto Revisions (Thanks Uchiha, Sparkle, Shadow and Tracer)

One Punch Man Rollercoaster (Thanks Asura [and the rest of the supporters])

Dragonball -

881075455296417862.png

i was spamming jotaro threads and the boy got to high 8-c so thats cool
also 7-A My hero is chad and High 7-A Prime All Might is chad

Most notable stuff for me in no particular order

Most notable stuff for me in no particular order

This one is especially sad because iirc the majority of users/staff members on that thread actually agreed with the upgrades before the arguments for nuking came up

Alright, here we go:
  • The many of Touhou CRT (God tier revision, low tier upgrade, newest abilities/resistances addition, optional equipment, etc) and right now there is an attempt to uprade the verse to tier 1 but i'll doubt it (the first CRT got rejected btw)
  • Guilty Gear reasonable downgrade (and further revision like some of newest upgrade, which is still ongoing!)
  • Nasuverse became more bigger than ever (busted servant physiology and Magic Resistance for example) and the upcoming CRT would make it even more broken than ever
  • MCU is now have a Low 2-C tiers and Thanos complete infinity gauntlet is now 3-A. The High tiers are now in High 7-A and 6-C tiers, and we have 8-A tier as well
  • Azur Lane (hehe boi) are now joined vsbw!
  • The Major Rise of Kamen Rider by became the newest juggernaut and literally conquering the entire VSBW Tournaments, and speaking of that....
- Objection!! The true greatest VS Thread of all time!

- We now have more Kimetsu no Yaiba matches that AREN'T Tanjiro alongside the major clean-up for the verse as well

I thought of a couple more.
-Persona got majorly upgraded and combined with the Megami Tensei verse page
-Kingdom Hearts got majorly downgraded to Tier 6 which was controversial (though I hear they may be upgraded again in the future)

Last edited:
what happened?
A lot of things in recent history. But the final nail in the coffin for him (until he gets unbanned) was him trying to bribe Mr. Bambu in attempts to prevent him from doing something about some calculation. Got reported to the human resources team and various HR members and bureaucrats agreed that banning him for one year is reasonable.

Back