• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Battle wiki in 2028

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I know its impossible to accurately predict for this wiki in 10 years time, heck the wiki might not even be around or be super active but it's fun to guess

here are my predictions

• At least 4 members that are currently on the Wikia actively will either be Administrators or bureaucrats

• Naruto God tiers will reach Tier 4

• One Punch Man vs DBZ threads will be banned

• DBZ, OPM, and likely Naruto and one piece along with some light novel and more notable game characters will dominate the wiki still, i believe the HST while still super popular will likely have lost far more steam. Bleach will somewhat still be popular on the wiki but not nearly as much as the other two HST.
  • 70 percent of the current Calcs won't be used
  • Vs Battle wiki Chat won't longer exist at this point
  • Vs Battle wiki will become more mainstraim.. in the sense of the youtube and debate community, far more than it is now

• There will be a Profile purge, 45 percent of the profiles we have today will either be completely removed or completely changed

• There will be less Superman Profiles
Put your predictions down below

A lot of character stats will change, and we will make fun of the stats we have now. Also, a lot of feats we consider outliers won't be outliers anymore.

With the risk of spitting in church, the founder never really did much except founding this place. It is the combined hard work of all of the staff members since I started recruiting them that really built this wiki.

2028? Hehe, it's more than a given that everyone is optimistic. But this future does exist, now it depends on where this world is headed.

I agree with the profile purge though, one day or another.

Antvasima said:
With the risk of spitting in church, the founder never really did much except founding this place. It is the combined hard work of all of the staff members since I started recruiting them that really built this wiki.
To be honest the wiki was a real dump before people like you, Kav and DarkLK came along.

I mean look how far we've come

Or perhaps it shows that Sephy effecting other dimensions isn't a hyperbole.....?

Ryukama said:
Antvasima said:
To be honest the wiki was a real dump before people like you, Kav and DarkLK came along.
I mean look how far we've come
No one bother to delete that page?

They are old versions of our current pages.

Back