• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll be brief, In the work I'm watching, there was a void separating the timelines from each other, to go there is a line you will have to cross this kind of void between the timelines

Practically the timelines in this work work from the following information, an event in the past does not affect another timeline

There is also mention of space and time

In this case, would this void have a certain size just with that mentioned or would it be a 5D structure separating the timelines?

Last edited:

I'll be brief, In the work I'm watching, there was a void separating the timelines from each other, to go there is a line you will have to cross this kind of void between the timelines

Practically the timelines in this work work from the following information, an event in the past does not affect another timeline

In this case, would this void have a certain size just with that mentioned or would it be a 5D structure separating the timelines?

You mean this thing?
077c3818fd1f0f77f6e0d226dae2239def9ef3d6r1-1182-596v2_hq.jpg

Yeah, it's just an unquantifiable/insignificant 5-D void.
This factor isn't unique, most parallel space-times are assumed to work like that.
Just an insignificant 5-D space that doesn't meet the standards for Low 1-C.

AFAIK the 5D space has to be universal size throughout the 5th dimensional axis or infinitely large to be considered a Low 1-C realm, but even that isn't gonna be enough to net you a tier if nobody scales to it.

It is just the most straightforward way to become significant space. The other way is will fall to vagueness, unless you can have the timelines as measuring sticks
That's just step one. You then need to find if characters definitively scale to this by being able to significantly affect or destroy it.

You mean this thing?
077c3818fd1f0f77f6e0d226dae2239def9ef3d6r1-1182-596v2_hq.jpg

Yeah, it's just an unquantifiable/insignificant 5-D void.

This factor isn't unique, most parallel space-times are assumed to work like that.

Just an insignificant 5-D space that doesn't meet the standards for Low 1-C.

Space between timelines??

5D insignificant space. If it infinity then it can be significant and be tiered (low 1C)
Yes, basically this void about DB timelines

That's just step one. You then need to find if characters definitively scale to this by being able to significantly affect or destroy it.
I mean, the structure need to be that tier first before anything else lol, unless some special case where we can jump tier via "infinitely stronger"

There is also mention of space and time

The void would be 5-D (X,Y,Z,E,F) but according to past discussion it's not enough for low 1-C. Need confirmation that 5th axis is infinite or very large in size. Like for example the distance between universe A to B is infinite or Yggdrasil able to stretch infinitely in RBR without intersecting stuff like that.

The void would be 5-D (X,Y,Z,E,F) but according to past discussion it's not enough for low 1-C. Need confirmation that 5th axis is infinite or very large in size. Like for example the distance between universe A to B is infinite or Yggdrasil able to stretch infinitely in RBR without intersecting stuff like that.
My God, it's impossible for any verse to currently be updated to tier 1, it's very difficult to have any mention of this in each verse and very detailed things ;-;

My God, it's impossible for any verse to currently be updated to tier 1, it's very difficult to have any mention of this in each verse and very detailed things ;-;
it can be expressed through other ways too such as a (simplifying this of course) a "Higher plane" sees these universes as tiny specks (iE dust, distant stars, atoms, etc.)

it can be expressed through other ways too such as a (simplifying this of course) a "Higher plane" sees these universes as tiny specks (iE dust, distant stars, atoms, etc.)
Sister, this is practically impossible and I highly doubt it, it really isn't for everyone tier 1, now I understand why people don't like level 1

Well, in front of Zen'ō's palace we see the Universe in the shape of a marble, something like that and it is separate from the entire DB multiverse

huh didn't know that..

Wouldn't that debunk and make Reality Fiction difference obsolete then? That is what i thought it was basically. Visual depiction such as that i believed fell under the umbrella of RFD (reality fiction difference)
RFD was always about seeing a plane of reality as fiction. I don't think giant ball universes floating in a void would indicate that.
If your universe is a book or an apple on a tree or otherwise something that metaphorically represents in a higher world, one can talk if it contextually is maybe RFD. Something very small like atoms could be debatable as well. Depends on if it's more a size thing or a qualitative point.
Of course, the simplest way to have R>F is if it's actually stated to be fictional or just being a story.

RFD was always about seeing a plane of reality as fiction. I don't think giant ball universes floating in a void would indicate that.
If your universe is a book or an apple on a tree or otherwise something that metaphorically represents in a higher world, one can talk if it contextually is maybe RFD. Something very small like atoms could be debatable as well. Depends on if it's more a size thing or a qualitative point.
Of course, the simplest way to have R>F is if it's actually stated to be fictional or just being a story.
Ah thank you for the clarification therr

Back