• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void Dream vs Silver Chariot Requiem (Grace)

Considering his profile, I assume that SCR's first move is sleep manip. Which most likely won't work on Void Dream due to it being, well, asleep. And given how the voidful dream uses sleep from the get-go, I'd say that Void Dream most likely wins, unless SCR pulls his other hax first.

Yeah SCR passively starts with that, then soul swap, and then Biological and Life Manipulation. It literally always has to be in that order.

I count that as a vote.

You know funny thing is, these two would probably just get lost moving around. Might not even move at all. But the moment any of them get attacked, about everyone sleeping within the vicinity would probably die.

I think the best bet for Void Dream is for passive mental damage with its presence but this is a Stand. Then again mental damage can affect machines too so... On the other hand if there are humans out there to affect, Void Dream if attacked can kinda cause them to attack everything but that's not gonna be enough. I'm not sure if SCR can damage enough.

Leaning on a tie really.

Huh in that case yeah SCR is likely gonna lose. I forgot it can fall asleep itself.

Making SCR sleep forever would work though, and it's in character for it to do that when it can.

Anomaly would have to mean soul, or something related.

This specific one is a purely physical being with regen and born form humanity's subconscious. But it's not a stand nor a soul, so I doubt it would work.

>Born from humanity's subconscious

Anyway, the thing has a soul, so what's preventing passive soul swap? It's in the millions (population of Rome is more or less 2.5 millions if memory serves me right).

Apparently, SCR needs to make something fall asleep the swap soul. It's not that SCR can't soul swap Void Dream, it's just that Void Dream is more likely to make SCR fall asleep before it can do it.

Dunno. But my point is that SCR would most likely still use its sleep manip first, given how according to its profile, it wouldn't just target Void Dream and instead target everyone around it. And since it won't affect Void Dream, it leaves it open to being sleeped.

Would making SCR sleep even stop it's abilities from working?

it's just walking around while doing all that in a seemingly passive way

Well we don't know exactly if it's doing it passively or actively thinking to do it or hold the ability.

But yeah no proof of that working while the Stand is asleep either.

Does Void Dream really have anything that can be called a "Soul" though?

I think I'm leaning for Void Dreams for the reasons stated above. It's already asleep and is able to perfectly function in such a state whilist passively making everyone else fall asleep (getting past a layer of resistances against those things already).

Back