• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen VS Chariot Requiem

• Fight Location: Rome (Italy)
  • Starting Distance: 100m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Thousand Year Blood War Arc Aizen
Aizen: 1 (@Bernkastelll)
Chariot:
Inconclusive:

Dayjrah.png
Lsvv8WD.png

Last edited:
bro i love Aizen to death but someone needs to fix his muken profile pic his left leg(our perspective is just off) and his arms are so long.

what ability of chariot requiem?
the main one:
  • Grand Scale Soul Manipulation: The instant it is activated, everyone in a city-wide radius will fall asleep. During that time, souls of living beings switch from one body to closest organism near it. If the physical body dies, whoever's soul who was inside of it when switched will also die. Over time, Chariot Requiem was capable of turning other souls into the souls of the souls of other organisms. It turns soul based abilities against their user.

Is there a source for this?
Replaced the souls of every living being in the world with that of others near each other.
I only remember it doing this to everyone in Rome, not the entire world.

the main one:
  • Grand Scale Soul Manipulation: The instant it is activated, everyone in a city-wide radius will fall asleep. During that time, souls of living beings switch from one body to closest organism near it. If the physical body dies, whoever's soul who was inside of it when switched will also die. Over time, Chariot Requiem was capable of turning other souls into the souls of the souls of other organisms. It turns soul based abilities against their user.
thanks.ah i think soul manipulation aizen is vastly superior then chariot requiem

Not if Chariot Requiem truly soul swapped the entire world like it says on his profile
How would it affect Aizen? I mean, Chariot Requiem change all the souls and swap to another bodies, but thats irrelevant to Aizen, who is a disimbodied soul

How would it affect Aizen? I mean, Chariot Requiem change all the souls and swap to another bodies, but thats irrelevant to Aizen, who is a disimbodied soul
I guess that's true actually

Aizen is a soul, so it's not really something Chariot could put into a different body

And actually, now that I think about it, even if Chariot could do this, it wouldn't mean anything, Aizen would still have access to all his power and abilities.

Best I can do atm, not home, does this help tho?

As Nae mentioned the sleep hax and soul hax are not deadly enough to prevent chariot's soul from being shattered. Also this sounds like a stomp

Back