• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Virgo Shaka vs. Galaxy Pegasus

Makes a pocket dimension, whoever was trapped inside can't attack or move away

And then Shaka can remove the trapped guy's five senses and mind

However, you can beat the crap out of Shaka, or destroy Tenbu Hourin with Universal attack (I think Universal+ would suffice)

... Pegasus totally has a mind and a soul, but I'm not sure how many of the other five senses apply to it because, well, IT IS A TOY.

So Universal attacks? Would Storm Pegasus be better then? Given that one has 3-A hax.

Tenbu Horin causes paralysis to prevent movement the (Also called Immobility in Episode G)

it then strips away the 5 senses, but it can strip away the 6th sense which is the brain, and mind

Shaka's attacks are imbued with Cosmo which destroys the soul, atoms, and are imbued with heat energy (Possibly even photons if both characters are faster than light with speed equalized)

This match confuses me.

Two of some of the only things that ever made me think Pegasuses(?) were cool, but they can't properply battle because top-regen-spirit-thing vs.... All of what Seiya has to offer

Shaka's wincon is to incap via Tenbu Hourin

If GP wins despite Shaka being able to get it out, I think it can be ruled as notable

If GP no-sells the Tenbu Hourin, then it's a stomp, I think

Pretty Sure Full Power Galaxy Pegasus stomps and Storm Pegasus probably doesn't have the power necessary to even have a win.

Back