• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet Evergarden vs Tokaku Azuma

Alright,lets the AnR rise in this wiki!!! Also give the best girl here an decent fight here!!

-9-B Violet is used here.

-Both bloodlusted

-Range is 10 meter and they start in CQC

-An Weapon Violet have is: one Sword/Katana,two Kodachi,small cutlash,and bunch of small knife

-Place located in empty road in isolated area in Tokyo

-Win via death!!!

C986e05dc5715f4276e9f829de703cbe
F7133b6896fe49174a15948f9ceabfe4

VS

I think Tokaku has the advantage here with her mastery of assassination arts and she'll be able to figure out Violet's weaknesses in her arms pretty quickly.

I think Violet would be supieror in combat to Tokaku. Violet is physically faster than Tokaku and has a better reaction time too. Tokaku is supieror than violet in using weapons, But Violet's skill in Martial Arts would likely make up for that.

But since Tokaku is likely to firgue out Violet's Weakness in her arms, Violet would have to win this fight pretty fast or else she is screwed. Violet is still able to fight without her arms, but I don't think she would be able to win this fight without them.

Difficult fight. But I agree with FinalFinisher. Violet is generally physically stronger than Azuma and also faster. In close combat, the two are equal, but Violet should take the advantage because she masters martial arts. While Azuma might notice Violet's weakness, I think Violet would be able to defeat her before it's too late.

So, I vote for Violet for now. I can still change my mind if someone posts relevant arguments in favor of Azuma.

I'm not very familiar with Akuma no Riddle, however taking a look at both character profiles it seems Violet has the edge here, she is fast enought to defeat Tokaku before she could notice her weakness. Her stamina seems to be higher too.

Still I think this is a pretty close match, as Tokaku seems to be more skilled using certain weapons and has better experiencie regarding assassination arts.

My vote goes to Violet with very high difficulty.

What I mean is that since both characters are bloodlusted, Violet's speed is a big adventage in this fight as she wouldn't give Tokaku enough time to figure out the weaknesses in her arms. It seems Tokaku has better skills and experience killing people, wich will let her win regardless of the strenght diference so she might have a much higher chance of winning. I migh be wrong tho since im not very familiar with Tokaku's fighting capabilities.

Hm... I watched Akuma no Riddle a while ago and I will say that their skills are rather equal. As far as I can remember, Azuma never killed anyone in the anime, while Violet was a rather famous soldier, so I think Violet has a better experience at killing people. Plus, if Azuma would trying to exploit Violet's weakness, she (given her fighting experience) would likely notice it.

Anyway, if both are bloodlusted, I don't think that equalized speed would change much as Violet has better overall stats than Azuma.

Back