• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsujidou Ai VS. Violet Evergarden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this on Comicvine a while ago and received absolutely no replies, so I decided to make this match here since they're both 9-B and I could potentially get a discussion going on here better than the nonexistent discussion I got on CV.

- Speed is equalized.

- In-Character.

- Tsujidou and Violet start 8 meters apart.

- Witchcraft is restricted, and Tsujidou's Fear manipulation is restricted.

A delinquent girl who's parents are both named Makoto:

A Saberface not from Nasuverse:

Inconclusive:

Tsujidou Ai VS Violet Evergarden

Don't know what the op expected, intimidation is what ppl on A's level use to test whether someone is even worthy for them to fight, in other words her starting move.

If Violet can't get past it, then Ai stomps.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Don't know what the op expected, intimidation is what ppl on A's level use to test whether someone is even worthy for them to fight, in other words her starting move.
If Violet can't get past it, then Ai stomps.
How does it test whether someone is worthy for them to fight when Renna wasn't affected yet she got one-shot'd. Likely, would've been dead if it wasn't for her "resurrection"

Maybe cause Renna has resistance? This isn't exactly new, certain people in the series can resist it.

The scan on Tsujidou's profile says she ends most fights with intimidation. If Violet can't even get pass Tsujidou glaring at her cause she finds the fight a pain, how do you expect this match to work?

Just because not everyone that resists it is worthy does not give Violet resistance

Ai glares, end

Not to mention bringing up Renna is a weak argument, she is one of the 3 gods along with Ai and Maki, she is weaker which is why she gathers followers and uses her intellect, but she is 1 of them cause Maki and Ai acknowledge her and find fighting her a pain.

She has insane willpower, no matter how much injuries she takes, she keeps on fighting, her resisting intimidation isn't surprising.

Anyway either way this match wasn't gonna get added or anything cause of the forum move, you can restrict intimidation and debate this for fun i guess.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Not to mention bringing up Renna is a weak argument, she is one of the 3 gods along with Ai and Maki, she is weaker which is why she gathers followers and uses her intellect, but she is 1 of them cause Maki and Ai acknowledge her and find fighting her a pain.
She has insane willpower, no matter how much injuries she takes, she keeps on fighting, her resisting intimidation isn't surprising.

Anyway either way this match wasn't gonna get added or anything cause of the forum move, you can restrict intimidation and debate this for fun i guess.
Fair enough.

Also I restricted it, though it may not get added, I still want to debate it.

Cool.

I will just give info on Ai then. Her mom was basically a legendary delinquent who united all the delinquents in the region, Ai being her daughter inherited her fighting abilities.

In terms of her skill, from what i remember Koshigoe Maki is a bit stronger and faster than her but she keeps up cause of skill.

She is a fighting genius, she can quickly figure out her opponents fighting styles after which she uses counters them.

@Schnee Ai's feats don't have calcs, she is stated to be able to defeat bears and make craters, don't think we have ever even been given visuals of the craters she makes. Guess you can take her as being baseline 9-B.

Violet is like 15.708 kilojoules so also baseline 9-B i think.

There was a feat Maki had where she hit three of Renna's goons, unsure if it was one at a time or all three at once, with enough force that one of them noted they were free-falling for over a minute. Maybe that could calculated, unsure though. Though, that would require a revision thread.

Looking back thorugh my scans i found:

• Maki's fist being compared to a 10 ton hammer,
  • Maki and Ai fist colliding causing a bridge to shake
  • Maki split a vending machine in two.
  • Maki through some delinquents 70m away
  • Maki tanks getting shot by a hunting rifle
  • Maki kicking ppl 10m away
  • Maki burying ppl in walls with her kicks
  • Tsujidou burying ppl in walls with her kicks
Don't know if any of that is calcable,we don't get visuals for any of it, but not really the time for that seeing as the forum move is going on.

Violet has no wincon here cause of the fear hax, which isn't part of Violet's settings, obviously, so nothing to scale with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back