• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainous General Discussion Thread

This is the first discussion thread for the Villainous Cartoon.

This show seems fairly talked about here, and I thought this would be worth it to make this to discuss the series, calcs, feats, etc.

villainous.jpeg

Last edited:
The first thing I wanted to discuss is suggestions for a CRT I plan to eventually make.

The Villainous profiles have a few issues by themself.

Firstly, Demencia's page. While it DOES acknowledge two spellings of the name, Demencia is the official name for the character:

DDhn_DsXUAAMZE8.jpg

I get that it's Spanish for Dementia, but that shouldn't detract from the fact her official name (spelling) is Demencia. This is only a minor problem though.

The next problem is also minor, but the page has a lack of direction. While the series doesn't have many calcs, I think adding a calculation section to the page with what we have (and what I plan to calc soon) would be nice to people can easily find them on the verse page instead of having to go through profiles for them. I wouldn't mind doing this after making a CRT.

The page also has 5 characters on it that have no page at all. I think several of them can be removed, from the verse page, and some of them should stay and have a profile made for them (I also wouldn't mind doing that). Who should stay can be a group opinion, but I think anyone that contributes to scaling or has an actual relevant feat can definitely stay. So I'm thinking at least Sunblast can stay, maybe Miss Heed too (As they have unique noteworthy abilities). Can't say much else for the other characters.

The last thing I wanted to mention was a calc I did: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LaserPrecision/Villainous_miscellaneous

It hasn't been evaluated yet, but I had a staff member check if it looked good just so I can edit it in advance to check if things were alright. They said everything looks fine (Not saying this counts as an evaluation, but that the calcs seem fine). What needs to be discussed is simply who the feats scale to. I think I gave a few reasonable candidates as to who in the blog, but obviously it's better to have more input.

Also, not sure what power/ability the wiki would classify this as, but Demencia can store a LOT in her hair. Bombs that she seems to frequently use she's shown pulling out of her hair, and in the same scene, when being spun around, a LOT of objects of varying size start flying out of her hair:

(Timestamp: 6:00)

Not sure if she should have abilities added to her profile accounting for everything in her hair, but that could be a possibility. At the least, she should have whatever ability/power the wiki associates with being able to store a lot/every/an arsenal in a small place. Possibly weapon proficiency since they seem to use explosives quite often and are also shown using an axe in the same scene linked above (Well, I guess just using it doesn't mean they're proficient in it). They should also have explosion manipulation via their explosives.

I think that would just be standard equipment maybe dimensional storage just due to how much fit in there. But you also got the scene where so many objects are falling out of Demencia's hair into the vacuum of space.

Yeah 100% for the calc. For profiles yeah some could easily be removed (mawrasite in particular). Meurto has a feat of being much stronger than bulls but yeah easily removed as well. Prenumbra has the weather machine and general abilities due to equipment that could be interesting.

Honestly once the first season is 100% finished I think the entire page should be near completely changed.

I think that would just be standard equipment maybe dimensional storage just due to how much fit in there. But you also got the scene where so many objects are falling out of Demencia's hair into the vacuum of space.
Sounds about right. Do we also agree with changing her name from Dementia to Demencia? Regardless of the translation, her name is spelled Demencia, it's not just because of the Spanish translation.
Yeah 100% for the calc. For profiles yeah some could easily be removed (mawrasite in particular). Meurto has a feat of being much stronger than bulls but yeah easily removed as well. Prenumbra has the weather machine and general abilities due to equipment that could be interesting.
Well depending on the feats of being much stronger than a Bull, it could possibly be useful to keep their profile. Penumbra seems fine.
Honestly once the first season is 100% finished I think the entire page should be near completely changed.
Agreed. I could get started with some sandboxes for the characters who have no profile like Sunblast and Miss Heed.

Oh, also, if you see any impressive feats, you can message me about it, and I'll see if I can calculate it.

Hm, I don't imagine it yielding anything too impressive compared to what I have calculated of Demencia destroying a steel gate, but I imagine it could yield maybe Small Building level results (Especially since I would need to make an assumption on the level of destruction). But It's better than nothing, and would at least serve as a supporting feat.

As for the Bull thing, I'll look into that.

Also wanted to bring up something. I know Villainous crossovers are treated as one-side crossovers, but what if the universe that had an orientation video made of it made a response to it.

The creator of OK K.O. has always been pretty loose with the canon, stating that all Alternate Universes are canon (Including fan universes) and has had numerous crossovers. In addition, the creator, Quartley made a comic where Boxman (the person who was critiqued in the Orientation video) watched the video:
DTHDki5-U8-AEUd4r.jpg

With all this in mind, would it be possible to cross-scale the verses if anything ever comes up regarding the characters of either verse (As in a fight or confrontation of sorts)?

With all this in mind, would it be possible to cross-scale the verses if anything ever comes up regarding the characters of either verse (As in a fight or confrontation of sorts)?
Oh damn I had no idea that they did that. Checking the crossover rules it would 100% be okay to do that

Canon crossovers officially take place within both continuities, and as such recurrently happen within a shared universe...It is canon to both franchises and feats/scaling may be used if they are consistent.

So yeah this is completely fair.

Got a calculation that upgrades most characters accepted. Would put several Small Building level characters at Large Building level.
Well that's ******* cool.
5.0.5-AP and durability
Dem-AP and durability
Flug- (AP with equipment) and durability

Assuming that's the case, Cosma from OK K.O. was in the Villainous series a few times, and she was shown to be scared of Black Hat. Thanks to a recent CRT, she's rated at Large Planet level, which can just serve as supportive scaling or something.

Oh dope I had no idea about OK KO so that is really cool.

Also about time I brought up the ARG. Something big came from it
FF86gdfXEAAJeq_.jpg%3Alarge

I am betting large size 6 (maybe 7). More info can be found here. Short version is that the mask from the third Episode was an ancient warrior who challenged an Aztec god which turned him into a stone mask. BH found him and returned him in exchange for the mask's soul. This scene is explaining BH is the strongest thing in the universe

Some other ARG stuff would be these blogs which are in the canon and apparently referenced in the official website.

This ARG thing is confusing me. What is it, where did it show up originally, and how is the scene elaborating he's the strongest in the Universe (which I don't doubt)?

Also, where does the body even begin in that picture, if I knew what to measure, I could definitely calc it.

The ARG mostly comes from this website which needs two passcodes to enter
https://podemosbailar.com/
Click on the hats in the order 1,4,3,2
then you will be put into a screen that has a code, follow this
all of this gets you to the website

this is a video I believe in the new recorded section, and is a place called muscle. I do not speak Spanish so I am just been told this was the TL: DR version of the story so I could be wrong. I believe the strongest thing was just at the end but again it could have been something that missed in the language barrier.

Also idk where the picture starts myself

Last edited:
Dang, the second link is blocked for me.

Is it an imagine, or a video?

If it's an image, would you mind converting the image into a new link using this site (This site isn't blocked for me and you don't need to make an account to convert a link to a new one by 'downloading' the picture. It's like Imgur, but it isn't blocked for me)

Doesn't show up for me sadly. I use a school laptop, so there are some things that are blocked for me that wouldn't be for most.

they got 3 books rn

1 drawing book
Villains: Dr. Flug's research logbook and Dem's Diary
The completely Harmless Book of Black Hat vol. 1

the logbook has a lot of lore stuff and directly confirms what you said about dem's hair having pocket dimension property. Stuff like Hatbot's still have their brain and are just BH members who fell into debt. 505 was created a black substance that only the BH organization has. Also very serious fact the demolitionist in episode 2 is real name is Robert Builder.

BH's book has a LOT of stuff. There is a chance he may be moving up to tier 2-B from what happened in the book.

I did read the Totally Harmless Book Blackhat, it weidly shifted from the backrooms to adventures with fish people and pirates.

Why does 5.0.5 and Flug have low 2C durability? I understand why 5.0.5 has it but Flug clearly isn't in the same ballpark as 5.0.5 in terms of durability.

I dunno if even 5.0.5 should have Low 2-C durability. I thought the reason Black Hat couldn't kill him was because he could regenerate from all his attacks. Not because he was durable enough to shrug off Black Hat's attacks.

For 505 it was pretty much this we had to work on for a while. Then they mentioned some stuff in livestreams, which is more back up for stuff because they say wild shit in there lol. They recently confirmed the regen with the first book.

"However, since its creation I have studied 505 and every day I am more convinced that it is a perfect organism, its metabolism seems to work in a way that I had never seen in another being, apparently it retained the attribute of regeneration, since after being destroyed in its entirety, it tends to germinate again and reaches a "stage" which I have cataloged equivalent to 4-5 years of an average human in a matter of hours, unfortunately I have not been able to see if its metabolism is encouraged once this "phase" arrives or not, since the master Black Hat does not stop bursting it over and over again, restarting the growth cycle of 505, either out of angeror sometimes for no apparent reason (I guess it must be kind of funny to him). So far I've been able to successfully identify some of his most notorious abilities, such as"

Accelerated Regeneration Ability: No matter how badly he gets hurt, 505 has the ability to grow back.
My only problem with his regen is we don't know the exact extent and it might mean at least a bit of him needs to live the encounter with BH. In the live streams it is High-Mid and the book it is vague of "it recovers all damage".

For flug it is just a possible because we see BH strike him. But I can definitely see the case for that not doing anything, which is why I put it in possible. I can see this not being enough though.

also sorry for the late reply

Last edited:
Back