• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Victory against superboy-prime?

Ask Azzy he took it out because it "contained misinformation" . . . no idea

Link him to the thread

I removed it (with Ant's consent) because it contained multiple pieces of misinformation.

This includes stuff such as:

• pressure point attacks being sufficient enough to quickly kill amped Prime, despite an almost completely drained (as pointed out by Monarch) Prime only being knocked unconcscious by the universe exploding in his face.
  • less than one second time-stop being superior to anything in Prime's arsenal, despite the fact that an unamped Prime escaped the Speed Force (which nobody even thought was possible) while being kept under a red son.
  • Prime having no reality warping, despite the fact that his future self is the Time Trapper, and he was able to literally change history with his fists.

On that 1st point wouldn't that make SBP Universe+ not just universe.And what was said is that Hit could pretty much rip all of SBP's organs out before the time stop ended aswell as use it to dodge all of SPB's attacks much like he did Vegeta(since they have similar stats this seems possible).Though i'm not sure what the speed force does exacly to counter time stop so could you tell me.

"On that 1st point wouldn't that make SBP Universe+ not just universe."

No. Universal space-time wasn't involved.

I'm not sure how Hit is going to break Prime's skin that quickly when, again, a running-on-empty Prime was only knocked out by a universal explosion. This would be against fully amped Prime.

The point of the Speed Force thing is that Prime literally resisted the multiversal concept of speed itself and made it back to the main DCU. This is also supported by the fact that literally infinite/possibly immeasurable/all of the Speed Force was needed for one of the Flashes to be faster than unamped Prime.

This is also supported by the fact that literally infinite/possibly immeasurable/all of the Speed Force was needed for one of the Flashes to be faster than unamped Prime.

But speed was equalized.And Hit's time stop completely neurtalizes speed.I don't know i'm not that good with physics or concepts beyond physics like this and SBP's page never said resistence to time because if it did literally everyones vote for Hit would be null and void.

Also for someone who moves at MFTL+ speeds do know what they can achive in a time span of 1 second(he can stack atleast 2 of them) also Hit might be getting reactive evolution if another thread pans out.

If we don't know how strong fully amed prime is shouldn't there be an unkown on his page or have note that says this was not amped up prime?

Fully amped Prime is just a higher degree of Universal.

And Hit's "reactive evolution" (which is debatable) only applies to his time stop anyways.

RadicalMrR said:
But speed was equalized.And Hit's time stop completely neurtalizes speed.I don't know i'm not that good with physics or concepts beyond physics like this

Also for someone who moves at MFTL+ speeds do know what they can achive in a time span of 1 second(he can stack atleast 2 of them) also Hit might be getting reactive evolution if another thread pans out.

If we don't know how strong fully amed prime is shouldn't there be an unkown on his page or have note that says this was not amped up prime?
It's not about speed. It's about the fact he literally resisted being imprisoned inside the concept of speed itself. That is way beyond resisting basic time-stop from a 3-D source, which even Hit could do.

We know how strong he is. He's universe level, but a notably higher end of universe level than he would be when he tanked Monarch's explosion.

Promestein said:
And Hit's "reactive evolution" (which is debatable) only applies to his time stop anyways.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33853

Hit approaches Goku and the two bump fists, then fly to opposite sides of the arena. As they prepare to recommence fighting, Hit shows off another new pose, which Beerus notes he must have invented to match his improved strength (similar to what he did last episode).

How are we choosing two interpret this?If it's as if he ment to say time stop, then why did Beerus say strengh not time stop.Why would make up a new stance to show off time stop something no one can see and why would it be use during time stop when he doesn't need to block or counter but just attack?

Hit was never holding back and he made it a point to tell Goku he can't transform to get stronger so then how did he become 10X stronger when Goku Blited him with attacks 10X stronger and after a certain point hitting vital points does nothing if your oppents Dura is to high something Azzy himeself said should be the case when refering to prime's dura versus Hit's AP

"pressure point attacks being sufficient enough to quickly kill amped Prime, despite an almost completely drained (as pointed out by Monarch) Prime only being knocked unconcscious by the universe exploding in his face"

Also Azzy we never knew SBP could resist time attacks because it isn't stated in his Profile.If it were the case then my vote would have been for SBP.

Back