• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
technically both monster girls, thanks Amy

Victoria as of Ward

Chelshia doesn't start in berserk mode, though it probably doesn't matter since Victoria's durability doesn't work the normal way and she's High 8-C

Takes place here. It's raining. This actually matters.

Speed equal, chelshia's feat seems aimdodged from the video anyways but eh

Victoria Dallo: 4 (Schnee One, Grimm's Fortitude, Buttersamuri, LSirLancelotDuLacl)

Chelshia:

Inconclusive:

Yeah you just punch it once hard enough and the forcefield breaks

Conditional. It stays down for like a second though. There's also not like trample damage or whatever. Tattletale's pistol popped it. So did Scion (Worm). She still survived the latter. Mossberg 500 > something like a String Theory (Worm) cannon.

Victoria knows about this (obviously) and fights around it though.

The forcefield is invisible and extends significantly farther than her body. Sometimes it also bites people and shit withoit victoria even making it.

By going out of her way to not let there br an opportunity to hit her twice in quick succession. She's a flier and also has that fear aura, quite manuverable and quick at dodging. There's also how a second is a very short time relatively here

Right. And how does she use it in combat? Just wondering how these attacks are going to go considering the pretty big AP advantage I think, unless her AP is different.

Victoria's forcefield can take her own attacks, but it also kinda gets wrecked by anyone equal or even lower to her because it's wack

She's 4.9 or so tons so both of them would do severe damage by hitting the other

DMUA forgetting that amy spliced cats into Victoria because there wasn't enough Victoria left after Crawler puked on her

Her forcefield's behind her super strength. SBA letting her kill plus no bystanders around means there's no reason she's gonna not have it up whenever possible, barring some weird power interaction. She can do a bit of a telekinesis impression with it if her Shard is being cooperative, and the control issues with the Shard are less the "my attack is gone now when I needed it" type and more the "wtf forcefield you just ripped that guy's arm off I just wanted to grab him" type, so it helps out in combat for the Wretch to randomly chomp into chelshia or something.

This won't happen because the Wretch is invisible but if Chelshia and the Wretch punched one another head on, Chelshia'd be pretty badly hurt due to AP gap and the wretch would go down and be back in a second or so.

Wokistan said:
DMUA forgetting that amy spliced cats into Victoria because there wasn't enough Victoria left after Crawler puked on her
oh for fork's sake

I'm not even making that up that's explicit and Victoria is told to not donate blood because of that

Official catgirl

I know you aren't lying but still for fork's sake

I mean Chelshia can punch while charging up her saucy shot, so honestly her attacking twice in rapid succession would be pretty likely, if one attack will knock down the forcefield, letting go of saucy shot would come in shortly afterwards and would basically obliterate her.

But something tells me it won't be that easy.

Some issues with this:

• Chelshia has no way to know about the Wretch
  • The Wretch would probably hit her before she hits it
  • Being hit by the Wretch would seriously injure her and also knock her far away since she can't possibly weigh that much and she could shove around the likes of Lung and Lord of Loss
  • Victoria can just dodge, being actually good at fighting on top of actually having powers in Ward, flight is also very helpful
  • Fear aura

even religious fanatics like the fallen can be taken aback for a moment if she uses it hard enough

Ok, okay Ward.

Spoiler
So it seems like Victoria ends up getting perfect control over her forcefield when she goes to shardspace and communicates better with her shard. Nice.

She could cause permanent damage but doesn't like to permanently damage people emotionally/mentally

She also did note that it doesn't guarantee a response though. Usually it makes people freeze, cower, surrender, etc. It made people like Lung and Rachel Lindt even more dangerous since those two are far more inclined to try to take down the scary thing, and also made at least one guy "the horny kind of submissive." Poor Victoria.

It's raining now, making Victoria's shield semi visible if Chelshia notices the water tracing its outline and being pushed aside in strange places.

weather manip for me

So okay, flight doesn't help much since she needs to get up close to like, hit Chel and I guess Chel could throw things. We don't know how exactly Chel reacts to fear but I wouldn't be surprised if her main method was punching things. Of course we can say she would dodge Chel's attacks but it's difficult to say that she'd just dodge everything that Chel throws at her, especially when it's actually pretty easy to hit someone twice in rapid succession in Khimera.

That's my take on it so far. They both have good versatility, too.

Flight still helps fine. Manuverability, able to move in ways not possible otherwise which makes her harder to predict, leverage wherever she goes, an easy way to disengage and control the engagement to her liking, etc.

I know I suggested these things as possible, but how likely would it be for chelshia to notice the outline of The Wretch being traced in rain drops, and how likely is she to try throws? Victoria striking the ground or throwing shit to make projectiles happens fairly often, and I don't think it's really hard to say that when she's the one who seems to have better feats in terms of that sort of dodging thing.

I mean if she tries to get in close I guess Chel could go into her chest form which should protect her some.

I mean if she can't hit something with her fists throwing something at it seems likely. Just because she can't do it ingame doesn't mean she wouldn't in the environment she's given in. Chel has some decent maneuverability on her own anyways.

bump

Bump. Chelshia isn't in berserk mode because that would actually be worse for her.

Back