• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly only really made this thread 'cause Victor's own page on the W&G wiki mentions how similar the two are, which did kind of surprise me a little since literally nobody in the VS debating community has talked about this MU let alone the connections between the two, but w/e ig.

IcZYhHx.png

Rules:​

• Gaston has prior knowledge on Victor​
  • Battle takes place within a forest​
  • Both are not within each other's sight
  • Speed is equalized​

Scaling:​

It's more than a 6.199x AP advantage in Victor's favour, but hopefully prior knowledge will notify Gaston of this and make him try not to punch the dude who can nearly one-shot him. SBA letting the opponents know of each other's appearances but iirc nothing else (including strength) might also help deter Victor from meleeing Gaston, considering how damn large the latter is (he is roughly the size of a barge after all).

LD8FvUe.png
zT2pyQ3.png

Last edited:
Not sure if piercing damage is enough to damage someone with 9-A dura, this may be a stomp
Nah, it (hopefully) should be fine; it's only a little over a 6.2x AP difference since Gaston's nearly Wall+ and Victor's right near baseline 9-A, so Gaston's blunderbuss, arrows and hunting knife will still be able to do some damage to Victor.

Nah, it (hopefully) should be fine; it's only a little over a 6.2x AP difference since Gaston's nearly Wall+ and Victor's right near baseline 9-A, so Gaston's blunderbuss, arrows and hunting knife will still be able to do some damage to Victor.
Well, yes but gaston is only 9-B phisically, his weapons should still be the same level as their real world counterparts sinse his feat is 100% phisicall, while Victor weapons should powerfull enough to pircy the wererabbity skin who is 9-A

So unless guns pircing damage are high enough to penetrate a 9-A dura skin this is still a stomp sinse Victor can still one shoot gaston with his weapons or 2 shoot him by punching (or just 1 hit knockout gaston)

I think Gaston's weapons do somewhat scale to himself though, since his arrows and knife could all easily pierce through Beast's skin, who can ragdoll Gaston around when motivated.
Oh, I forgot his arrow could do that (knife don't count sinse It still has gaston strengh behind It lol)

Okay both can one shoot the other

Votig gaston, his blunderbuss should have a easier time hitting the Victor thanks to It's bullet spreed, this also makes easier for Gaston to hit a vital part

Tbh I’d argue more for Victor taking it here while Gaston isn’t anything to under estimate I think too much is being placed on the danger of the guns themselves. Victor is a seasoned hunter and has shown far more marksman capabilities in contrast to Gaston in terms of shooting skill then Victor definitely takes it.

Gun is important but with neither knowing Gaston with his inexperience compared to Victor will falter in finding and shooting him. If they both find each other at the same time the better shot will be Victor. And there is a decent chance that the two find each other at a close range which is definitely in the favor of Victor due to his AP advantage and boxing skill

Tbh I’d argue more for Victor taking it here while Gaston isn’t anything to under estimate I think too much is being placed on the danger of the guns themselves. Victor is a seasoned hunter and has shown far more marksman capabilities in contrast to Gaston in terms of shooting skill then Victor definitely takes it.

Gun is important but with neither knowing Gaston with his inexperience compared to Victor will falter in finding and shooting him. If they both find each other at the same time the better shot will be Victor. And there is a decent chance that the two find each other at a close range which is definitely in the favor of Victor due to his AP advantage and boxing skill
Is that a vote for Victor?

Back