• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Old White People Fight to the Death (Insiders vs Superhero Without the Super) (0-0-0)

Am I proud of the title? No, but you can't argue that it isn't accurate

Time Celestial vs The Other Light

Ground Rules:
  • Both are 9-A
  • Speed is Equal
  • Both have prior knowledge of the other's abilities
  • Fight takes place in LA
  • Both start 25m away from each other
Time Celestial scales to 0.074 tons of TnT
The Other Light is 0.1275 tons of TnT (Baseline Small Building Level+)
The Other Light has ~1.7x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Hates Teenagers: 0 ()
Hates Lazy People: 0 ()
They both bond over their hate of superheros: 0 ()

Does the other light as any counter to time celestial just saying "**** it" and time stopping?
Time Celestial usually doesn't do that in character. He likes to draw out fights to "have more fun" with his opponent. That is the reason why the Wall Level Insiders managed to survive against him, because he wanted to have fun with them, which gave them the chance to get the Philosopher's Stone which let them actually fight back and forced Time Celestial to be serious about the fight

Ah got it, it's the first time i ever really see that character

Would it be possible to tag the creator of the other light to have their standard Tactics?

Ah got it, it's the first time i ever really see that character

Would it be possible to tag the creator of the other light to have their standard Tactics?
The creator of the characters got banded from talking in VS Threads. I can message them on Discord though and ask them

Oh damn, but that could work 👍
I wasn't able to get ahold of the creater of the pages, but my best guess is that they would try to open up with hand-to-hand combat, and use whatever hacks they thing would help them best in this match as it goes on

Idk if that's helpful at all, and I could be very wrong, but that's my best guess after looking at the profile

Back