• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very minor Peter Griffin revisions. (Again.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I feel the reasoning to as of why Peter is 9-B is invalid. Just because he can harm Ernie The Giant Chicke doesn't make him wall level, as Ernie seems to not sustain any capabilities for being at wall level.

However, Peter was once capable of slamming Ernie through a wall durine one of their fights, shown here, which is proper reason why Peter is Wall level.

Should this replace Peter's current reasoning? It is very minor.

The reasoning given for their AP is circular scaling, so I agree on that front. However, that profile also includes his radioactive form (which I believe should be it's own tab).

I think that you can add the link that you supplied as a justification to Peter's page.

@Ant The page is lock, you can add me into the charm of editing it if you want

@Unite Radioactive Peter comes from the Simpsons Guy, which was declared to be uncanon, sorry bud.

I quote from one of the admins of this site, being Ryukama, " We don't scale from non-canon seperate franchise crossovers. "

Those were words that came from an administrator though, if he says that, nothing can conflict it.

Awhile back in chat, Ryu said I could add the radioactive stats if I wanted too, so it should be A.OK to do so.

Anywho, Peter's fallen through and busted walls a few times so Wall level is fine.

@EMagoIorSouI

I will unlock Peter's page, so you can edit it.

I have done so. Tell me here when you are done.

Alright I'm done, you can lock the page up, I as well added a couple of categories to Peter's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back