• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very minor DBS Goku revision

1. Even if Goku can use god's ki he's is still a mortal. I know that the SSJG was defined as "the god of saiyans", but it's not literally a god. Should we remove "deity" from the classification before Zamasu kill us all?

2. Since he never used it again even in desperate situation, I think his Mid-Low Regenerationn should be preceded by "likely".

3. Should we add the Nimbus Cloud as equipment? He only used it once, but the same goes for the Zen'o button (which isn't even combat applicable) and it's still there.

4. I know I don't need to say it, but I'll do it anyway: "Can transform to increase his power further" should include SSJG, SSJB and UI Omen (it's currently the same entry as the DBZ profile, which says "SSJ transformations up to 3").

Deity
AT - Base
Well, Whis directly said that Goku is a deity, even though he is not on the level of kaioshin or hakaishin, but he still is a deity.

Akira Toriyama also refers to his form as simply "god" so...

Oh, I didn't remember that, I guess it's fine then.

(*Zamasu screaming in the background*)

About the second point, I think his mid low regen is only for his SSG form. And he was never in a situation where he needed to regenerate when he was SSG, except for the one time.

- He used SSG against Beerus, and used regen because he needed to.

- He used SSG against Dyspo but did not need regen.

- He used SSG against Jiren but did not need regen.

About Nimbus, has he ever used it in DBS?

And I agree with the last point even though it doesn't change much.

@AKM

He used Nimbus once, when he couldn't fly in the forest with Crilin. About the Regenerationn, I just meant that he didn't trasform in SSJG to regenerate in other arcs (especially in future Trunks arc), so maybe his regen was a one time thing, I'm not sure tho.

@TISSG7Redgrave

Black approves this meme.

https://vimeo.com/244446213

Goku didn't turn SSG that time because he needed the power of SSB to beat Black and all, and he was too weakened afterwards.

Anyway, him not turning SSG isn't a very good reason to remove the SSG-exclusive ability imo.

Ah, yes he did use Nimbus. Okay

Well, ok then. So, points 1 and 2 are invalid and point 3 (and obviously 4) should be valid. Can anyone edit the page?

Yea, I can also agree with 3 and 4. It's very minor so whatever is decided, I'll be fine with it.

Back