• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Weekly

The abilities that give higher AP and allows one character to one-shot the other are still restricted. If it was something like Naruto's summoning, it should be removed.

And I was saying that Rasenshuriken shouldn't be restricted given the fact that Naruto wouldn't tag Ruby in a frontal assault without strategic measures + the fact that it damages his arm, but I was just ignored. Anyhow, it would have led to people mindlessly saying Naruto one-shots with Rasenshuriken, while ignoring the other factors involved, so I guess it was good.

I thought that i removed it when i upgraded her. I'll remove it.

Btw, the profiles aren't locked, so asking here isn't necessary

Edit: Weekly ninja'd me

Accelerator vs Donquixote Doflamingo is an epic stomp

First of all, the speed advantage for Dof is negligible at best, and he has no way to hurt Accelerator in anyway for a full 30 minutes and in that time Accelerator is completely free to literally throw a chunk of concrete which speedblitzes Doff before he has any chance to react and then he dies.

Something about Magolor mind hacking everyone in the universe, but can't do that to Kirby.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Something about Magolor mind hacking everyone in the universe, but can't do that to Kirby.
I call bullcrap on that. I've played that game several times and that never happened.

Daemon vs Lavos should be removed for much the same reasons Lucemon vs Lavos was removed. The match is extremely outdated and was made last September when Lavos' profile looked like this. Here are the differences between Lavos when the match was added and current Lavos.

Plus, RD!Daemon>>>>>>>>>>CS!Lucemon = TD!Lavos.

The population of that universe is unknown, it's assumed to be a parallel universe. I brought that together with other powers in a thread specifically about Magolor and both Cal and Azzy were ok with it and others, but rejected some others.

Eficiente said:
The population of that universe is unknown, it's assumed to be a parallel universe. I brought that together with other powers in a thread specifically about Magolor and both Cal and Azzy were ok with it and others, but rejected some others.
That's pretty damn gutsy to assume it has as much of an affect as Luke's based on random speculation.

I think he means the resistance to Mind Manipulation he will demonstrate in Star Allies, which is supposedly far above Luke's level, but since the game hasn't come out yet it is completely inapplicable.

I mean we literally covered that

Until he resists Mind Hax that can control 100 quadrillion people luke still wins.

I'm positive that the population of a universe is indeed more than 100 quadrillion (pretty sure that number was in the trillions last time I checked), but until proof is given, c'est la vie.

Gargoyle One said:
I mean we literally covered that
Until he resists Mind Hax that can control 100 quadrillion people luke still wins.
It probably still is best for a rematch to take place.

I voted for Luke and we probably nlfed his mind hax if you ask me.

The real cal howard said:
I'm positive that the population of a universe is indeed more than 100 quadrillion (pretty sure that number was in the trillions last time I checked), but until proof is given, c'est la vie.
Trillions is so far below Quadrillion's it's not even funny, plus, we have zero proof said universe even contains more life. I can't say if I Mind haxed our universe it would be more then Luke.

It probably still is best for a rematch to take place.

I voted for Luke and we probably nlfed his mind hax if you ask me.

Where tho? We kinda downplayed it by saying it was in the trillions which is ridiculously lower.

Make a rematch if you wish but it won't change.

Well all planets visited so far in the main Kirby universe had live, including some galaxies away from Pop Star. I don't see it as a ludicrous claim.

<Outside of the universe

But you said Magolor has universal mind hax? So that life wasn't affected.

How much life was on those planets?

Magolor did affect a whole universe with his, and in the new game, Hyness is affecting all of Kirby's universe with his.

And how much life in on the planets in Kirby? Definitely more than the amount of life on Earth, considering the planets are much bigger and even things like rocks lava and fireballs and whatnot that are inanimate here are living in Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back