• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Nakagami armor even ignores durability to begin with it only shut off minerva's spatial magic because it nullifys magic ablites something Zoro has none of

Versitalty with elemental attacks and 1 hax that isn't used instantly vs precogntion and better skill. Maybe decisive, but not a stomp. He even got votes.

Js250476 said:
I don't know why Nakagami armor even ignores durability to begin with it only shut off minerva's spatial magic because it nullifys magic ablites something Zoro has none of
It cuts through space that why(confirmed by the smartest person of the verse thats literarly a genius). There was several threads about this so let's not discuss it here again.

Those votes for Zoro made no sense. Zoro doesn't specialize in Kenbunshoku Haki he isn't Sanji. Zoro only has skill meanwhile Erza has durability negation and versatility.

Magic negation which Zoro doesn't have I disagree with her winning to begin with but it doesn't look like a stomp ether way so I think it should stay

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Those votes for Zoro made no sense. Zoro doesn't specialize in Kenbunshoku Haki he isn't Sanji. Zoro only has skill meanwhile Erza has durability negation and versatility.
Yes she has only that. She doesn't have big AP nor range nor stamina nor several hax abilties. And he still has precog even if its true he ain't the best at it, but helps with veristalty a bit.

Zoro doesn't have the AP either. And he rarely uses range. Without Busoshoku he can't deal with her elemental attacks. He might be able to power through it but that's about it. Nakagami armor makes that match a stomp. Zoro doesn't have anything like durability negation plus they were bloodlusted. Meaning his Kenbunshoku isn't working and Erza is gonna use Nakagami armor from the start.

Hardly doubt that one unique thing will make it a stomp. If she had strong AP and dura and(advantage) another abilty(precog, regen, or similar.) than i would agree its a stomp, but like this it's barely decisive.

For example in their 7-A versions it would likely be a stomp.

@js not really this thread exists for this pretty much, but of course too much spam would be better to avoid.

Nah we can discuss it here.

It's still a stomp regardless. His precognition isn't working so he only has skill to work with. If anything 7-A versions would be more fair. Here he doesn't have Busoshoku Haki or Asura and Kenbunshoku can't work because he is bloodlusted.

7-A would give Erza greater versitalty, huge sword spam with very little effort and wingblade that would just cut Zoro without him being able to block so no that wouldnt be fair(with Nakagami being always there). And i already said mine to be honest. Wait for an admin as well like @pegasus since he does most of this and ask him as well.

But Erza having one abilty and some elemental attacks against him being more skilled doesn't look stompish at all.

7-A would allow Zoro to use Asura which can triple his stats ( Case for pre time skip.) Kenbunshoku Haki, Busoshoku Haki and his skill. His strongest 7-A key would give him a AP advantage ( Pica has a 120+ megaton feat and Zoro one shot him, and he should be comparable to Sanji who's decently into 7-A thanks to being stronger than his siblings such as Reiju.) But that's a different story.

It's a stomp. Again Zoro only has skill. Can't do much to her with her versatility and dura negation.

Js250476 said:
Maybe this should be discussed somewhere else? If this is derailing the thread that is don't know
Well, this is actually where stuff like this should be discussed.

For the match itself, to be honest I don't think it's a stomp. But I don't know if what I say matters since I might be accused of bias...when I actually like Zoro more [don't kill me Willie :)]. And this is coming from someone who desperately tried to ensure Zoro could cover up for his formerly even more humiliating 0-5 record.

Well, wait for an admin.

I disagree that one durabilty negation and a bit of versitalty will make this stomp mostly cause we had several admins in that thread and they didn't think its a stomp.

@Js250476 - HAHAHAHA! Only in your wildest dreams. Zoro is 7-A and he's staying there.

Anyways @Thread - Donquixote Doflamingo's Victories, Losses, and Inconclusives will have to be removed due to him about to receive an upgrade making him almost 3x as powerful as his current statistics.

Gargoyle One said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1166823?useskin=oasis
Beast vs Accelerator is outdated due to multiple additions to Beasts profile.

Also, at the time of this thread Accelerator one shotted with Matter destruction and Beast couldn't get through his shields
^This

The reason Accelerator won is because his Matter Manipulation was Macro-Quantum. However, Beast is getting his own Matter Manipulation upgraded to Macro-Quantum for manipulating electrons and photons. So Accelerator losses his only way to kill The Beast, and the match was otherwise a stalemate.

Also, I don't know if Beast's other matches are valid anymore. He utterly shit-stomps Dante and Kaguya at this point. And he probably beats Fiamma now since he can just destroy the surface of the planet and kill him no matter where he teleports. Or he can just Mind Hax him.

Homura vs Kagutsuchi should be removed due to the fact that she already has a win against another SMT character that one shotted the demi fiend, who defeated metatron, and fought 3 2-As which all 3 of them one shotted kagutsuchi.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Last I checked, Dante can one shot with any attack, and Kagutsuchi has better Literally everything except drain.
it doesn't change the fact that she has a win against someone that is FAR stronger than another 2-A that she defeated in the same verse.

Don't use A>B>C logic.

As a matter of fact, the match with Kagutsuchi is much closer

doesn't the ABC logic only applies to different verses? Cause both dante and kagutsuchi are in the same verse.

I'm sorry to say that Kalt but I really think Lance Vs Sailor Moon 4-C is a Stomp....

Speaking of which.

Wonder Woman vs Moon is a one shot in SMs due to the massive strength difference between them.

Removed from WWs page but not SM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back