• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azzy

Personally i'd remove it. Magnus already has the edge in hax to a pretty big extent, and an AP advantage this big makes it a bit stompish

@Theglassman12 I think Goku vs Sengoku still ok. Goku is 4 Teratons of TNT while Sengoku is 7 Teratons of TNT, the gap still not too large.

The match was made before sengoku was bumped to 6-B. not to mention his haki helps him increase his stats, while goku has nothing to increase his stats at this point.

Theglassman12 said:
The match was made before sengoku was bumped to 6-B. not to mention his haki helps him increase his stats, while goku has nothing to increase his stats at this point.

The whole reason why Goku got an inconclusive against Luffy was because of his reactive power level. Sengoku vs Goku can stay.

Removed.

Also, isn't Wonder Woman vs Sailor Moon a stomp? IIRC Sailor Moon is in the Terrafoe while WW is 20x above Baseline.

I also wonder if Thor vs Wonder Woman should stay if WW is over 600 kiloFOE now that seems like a big AP advantage

I suppose so but if that's strong enough to one shot then it's a bit iffy to me but you can do whatever you want with it since it's still a close fight anyway

Terrarian vs Khar doesn't really seem to be that much accurate from what I've seen...

-Kharn is apparently around 20 Ninatons, while the Terrarian is above 152.98 Ninatons with a fraction of their power. Sheer skill won't bridge that gap.

-Apparently, Kharn's soul manipulation not only isn't a one-hit kill, but it only serves as a way of negating regen. Which means it won't help bridge the AP gap once again. And The Terrarian is resistant to such hax anyway.

-While Kharn does negate a lot of the Terrarian's attacks, basic stuff like his ammo piercing right through targets or hell just the fact that he uses guns wouldn't be restricted from what I know.

-And apparently, Kharn's immortality isn't instant or even usable in combat.

As painful as it is....Sheele vs Ryuko Matoi may need to be removed.

Ryuko vs Sheele should probably be removed.

<Massive Versatility advantage in favor of Ryuko including range with projectiles, flight, possible intellect etc.

<Sheele had zero knowledge on Ryuko's regen, and the only way to bypass it is to perform a clean slice in half, practically impossible to figure out with all the advantages I mentioned.

This would still barely count as a descisive victory but....

<Sheele has Baseline Low 7C Dura, thus, she gets one shot.

@Gargoyle The whole point of Ryuko vs Sheele was that Sheele CAN get past her regen quite easily due to get weapon literally being a giant pair of scissors,basically life fiber kryptonite. That and she has 7-C durability using her weapon as a shield

It was said in that thread Sheele needed to bisect her in order to do so however, but it's true she still can.

But where is the 7C Dura with her weapon coming from?

@Saikou Yes, it's an explicit weakness of life fibers.

@Gargoyle Its 7-C in physical ap, so it's 7-C in dura

Then why doesn't it say on her page?

And glass cannons exist, you can be a higher tier while punching and kicking and still have lower Durability

No idea, it should, if it didn't have 7-C durability it would have been damaged trying to cut through incursio

Incursio was Low 7C when it cut through it tho....Plus Koro is only 8B......

Good lord her profiles terrible.....

Anyway, shouldn't Ryuko vs Dante be removed? You can't make fights with characters nerfed that badly.

Also Toshiro Hitsugaya vs Beast should be removed now.

Beasts revisions make it a stomp in his favor as shown by the rematch.

Gargoyle One said:
Also Toshiro Hitsugaya vs Beast should be removed now.
Beasts revisions make it a stomp in his favor as shown by the rematch.
I second this.

Current upgrades for beast should get the inconclusive results off the profiles

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Terrarian vs Khar doesn't really seem to be that much accurate from what I've seen...
-Kharn is apparently around 20 Ninatons, while the Terrarian is above 152.98 Ninatons with a fraction of their power. Sheer skill won't bridge that gap.

-Apparently, Kharn's soul manipulation not only isn't a one-hit kill, but it only serves as a way of negating regen. Which means it won't help bridge the AP gap once again. And The Terrarian is resistant to such hax anyway.

-While Kharn does negate a lot of the Terrarian's attacks, basic stuff like his ammo piercing right through targets or hell just the fact that he uses guns wouldn't be restricted from what I know.

-And apparently, Kharn's immortality isn't instant or even usable in combat.
bump

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1156462

Beast (InFAMOUS) vs Toshiro Hitsugaya should be removed

Beast has received upgrades to his Hax such as better Matter Manipulation, Mind Manipulation on a scale of 10.5 Million, Resistance to Matter Manipulation, Planetary range, and he utter ***** on him AP wise (36 Petatons vs At least 19 Exatons)

Gargoyle One said:
Incursio was Low 7C when it cut through it tho....Plus Koro is only 8B......

Good lord her profiles terrible.....

Anyway, shouldn't Ryuko vs Dante be removed? You can't make fights with characters nerfed that badly.
That nerfed character still won in the end.

Kharn can actually still ignore durability with Gorechild (It's a matter manip thing i think?)

I'm also pretty sure that most of the other stuff was adressed in the thread itself

Theglassman12 said:
That nerfed character still won in the end.
Being that nerfed isnt even allowed in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back