• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that entire fight they were actively trying to stop him from using the gauntlet right?

Schnee One said:
Why are you acting as if preparation time gives knowledge of the opponent?
He doesn't need knowledge in order to set some 5-A bombs on Thanos and kill him regardless of Tails knowing him or not. Also he can set Timers on the machines to attack Thanos the moment he arrives. But Tails doesn't need knowledge to prepare all of this since he can do the same against anyone

Theglassman12 said:
You do know that entire fight they were actively trying to stop him from using the gauntlet right?
I'm talking about the battle in Infinity War, not Endgame. That was before he got all the stones

@Gilad yes....... that's the fight I was talking about. They all were preventing him from using the gauntlet in the entire fight.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
He also used the reality stone on titan as well, just to bring that up
Yeah, to turn things into Birds, not the avengers into Bubbles or anything. Thanos very rarily used the reality stone on people. He would much rather use the power stone on them

If the avengers can prevent him from closing his fist so can Tails as well, especialy with class Z lifting strengh and a week of prep

Also Thanos did not start the fight by turning everyone into bubbles, and again, if they can make plans against Thanos so could Tails

hell, the match is not even on Tails's profile

Gilad Hyperstar said:
He also used the reality stone on titan as well, just to bring that up
Yeah, to turn things into Birds, not the avengers into Bubbles or anything. Thanos very rarily used the reality stone on people. He would much rather use the power stone on them
Or to redirect attacks at them, AND you STILL forgot that one scene in which he spammed the reality stone.

You can't say it's not in character

He only used the reality Stone once right after he got it to turn people into bubbles and all, and even then he only used on some people, not even all of them

All Tails has to do is what the Avengers canonicaly did, because anything could kill him

I agree with Gilad about the match being removed, it's outdated, Thanos turning Tails immediately to bubbles is OOC and prep was ignored, and Thanos was treated as if he had the full gauntlet, when he didn't

Theuser789 said:
He only used the reality Stone once right after he got it to turn people into bubbles and all, and even then he only used on some people, not even all of them
All Tails has to do is what the Avengers canonicaly did, because anything could kill him

I agree with Gilad about the match being removed, it's outdated, Thanos turning Tails immediately to bubbles is OOC and prep was ignored
And to turn people into wood and noodles, to remove the equipment, to redirect attacks.

Ah yes, VERY out of character, plus the fact he could still use the space stone to rip him apart

You mean when he first got the reality stone? I know that, but it's not very consistent since in every other case he used the reality stone to transmutate things and attack the Avengers with them or redirect attacks

No, as I said, he only turned people into into stuff in one scene out of several, and even then only Mantis and Drax, nobody else, and removing equipment or redirecting attacks is useless, Tails has stonewall dura so he can tank his own attacks

So yes, VERY ooc indeed, Thanos mainly used the space stone to make portals, he literaly was hit by weaker people then Tails, one hit from Tails and he is gone, and he even had prep

Theuser789 said:
No, as I said, he only turned people into into stuff in one scene out of several, and even then only Mantis and Drax, nobody else, and removing equipment or redirecting attacks is useless, Tails has stonewall dura so he can tank his own attacks
So yes, VERY ooc indeed, Thanos mainly used the space stone to make portals, he literaly was hit by weaker people then Tails, one hit from Tails and he is gone, and he even had prep
It's hax, dura means nothing here.

Also, you forgot the famous scene in IW in which he turned the attack into a black hole

Also, even had prep, what??? It was the opposite

Good response, redirecting attacks is not hax, that was response to your argument

Also you are straight up conceding that the Avengers could stop Thanos from using the gauntlet, Tails can easily do the same in several ways with his superior LS to make him not close his fist

Theuser789 said:
Good response, redirecting attacks is not hax, that was response to your argument
Also you are straight up conceding that the Avengers could stop Thanos from using the gauntlet, Tails can easily do the same in several ways with his superior LS to make him not close his fist
1. No, turning someone into a bubble or spatially ripping them apart is hax. Redirecting attacks is hax, and getting hit with his own attack, would still harm him (even if it didn't one shot)

2. Ah yes, running up to him and trying to grab it from him would just be suicide

1 And those are both OOC, and as I said Tails has stonewall dura, hus own attacks won't harm him

2 No it wouldn't, at all, the Avengers could do it so could Tails, no u is not a argument

Theuser789 said:
1 And those are both OOC, and as I said Tails has stonewall dura, hus own attacks won't harm him
2 No it wouldn't, at all, the Avengers could do it so could Tails, no u is not a argument
1. Both OOC even though I just gave examples of everything I said. Also, his dura is just Planet Level+, just like his AP (So his own attacks would harm him)

2. Yeah, they took it off because they ganged up on him and it was hard to even use the gauntlet since he was getting hit and attacked as well as all of them trying to go for the glovr from all directions

Here it's just Tails VS Chinos and both are 75 meters away. if he tries to fly up, Thanos has multiple ways to beat him up before he gets close

And they have both beeb disproven as OOC, you never gave examples of Thanos using the space stone that way and the reality "turn immediately into bubbles" was debunked, and this was Super Tails, not base

Tails can literaly do all that with his Flickies and robots, easily so

No, he doesn't, only using the reality stone in a ooc way would be enough

Theuser789 said:
And they have both beeb disproven as OOC, you never gave examples of Thanos using the space stone that way and the reality "turn immediately into bubbles" was debunked, and this was Super Tails, not base
3 Tails can literaly do all that with his Flickies and robots, easily so

No, he doesn't, only using the reality stone in a ooc way would be enough
1. OOC even though I gave examples of everything, Turning into Bubbles, nulling attacks, turning the attacks into other things.

2. Same durability, 4-A AP and 4-A dura

3. And if a blast wouldn't work, thanos would use something else, he isn't dumb. if a blast wouldn't work, he would use the other actual hax

Yeah, still OOC, he only turned people into bubbles once out of several fights, and the rest doesn't really matter

There was literaly a revision removing invulnerability and adding the stonewall dura, actualy read his dura description, or Sonic's

Sure, but we can say the same to Tails, he has several win-cons vs one ooc one

Iirc Thanos had the AP advantage with the power Stone in that match, which was one of the reasons he won, which obviously not true anymore

Theuser789 said:
Yeah, still OOC, he only turned people into bubbles once out of several fights, and the rest doesn't really matter
There was literaly a revision removing invulnerability and adding the stonewall dura, actualy read his dura description, or Sonic's

Sure, but we can say the same to Tails, he has several win-cons vs one ooc one

Iirc Thanos had the AP advantage with the power Stone in that match, which was one of the reasons he won, which obviously not true anymore
1. Literally the other fight he barely even had a chance and was prevented for half of the time to even use his hax, and even then he used some stuff that would help him win such as nulling any attack from tails that comes his ways (He also has shown fusionism, which tails doesn't resist, so we got another wincon)

2. This isn't Sonic

3. Hitting him is far harder said than done with the defensive ways that Barney can do, if he gets close, and if a blast fails, he would use another one of his hax

1. Literally the other fight he barely even had a chance and was prevented for half of the time to even use his hax, and even then he used some stuff that would help him win such as nulling any attack from tails that comes his ways (He also has shown fusionism, which tails doesn't resist, so we got another wincon)
Tails has more than enough time to make plenty of machines to overwhelm Thaos with, He also have wisps and flickies (the latters attack on their own and are in a super state themselves)

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Tails has more than enough time to make plenty of machines to overwhelm Thaos with, He also have wisps and flickies (the latters attack on their own and are in a super state themselves)
He should be able to null the attacks or change them

Sure that wouldn't be able to harm tails, BUT it wouldn't be able to kill thanos 1st thing

Even in the "fight" he turned people into bubbles he didn't only turned Mantis and Drax into it only, don't make me repeat myself, and that's a horrible excuse, he had many chances to turn everyone into bubbles the moment he used he used the gauntlet any time, and if you are conceding a bunch of tier 7 with less hax then Tails can stop him from using the gauntlet then so can Tails with a week of prep time, and nulling every attack is still ooc, he didn't do that against anyone in the entire movie, and Tails fought Metal Sonic who also had fusionism, and won

Buddy, Tails is 4-A, no defensive barrier is protecting him from that, and Tails can just use Ring time to turn him into a ring the moment the fight starts because of prep

We are clutering the thread, point is the thread linked rn is outdated and thus should be removed and already is removed in one of the profiles, if you think Thanos still wins remake it rn, because that doesn't change the thread to be removed

Zark2099 said:
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) recently got an ability to absorb bioelectricity from people's minds added, resulting in a dura neg which wasn't previously accounted for in matches.

As such, the current matches listed on her profile should be removed.
This doesn't affect her fight with Boros, so that can likely stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back