• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanazana said:
As Weekly pointed out 682 and Isaac should be removed. Article Canon 682's adaptive abilities are not good enough to stand a chance and his regen is very slow. Isaac much higher AP, a lot of hax 682 doesn't resist and according to thread itself, he does passive damage
Isaac vs 682 should be removed please, Weekly and Moritzwa agreed too I guess

Isn't Thanos vs Sanguinius kind of a stomp? Sanguinius resists everything he does, has a crazy AP advantage (3.5 GigaFOE vs 300-something KiloFOE to 1 MegaFOE), and he massively outskills.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3933931

Chelshia vs Izuku Midoriya is outdated and also a bit incorrect. This was before Deku was broken up into separate, more useful keys first of all. This was also before we figured out he can't use blackwhip or air pressure in the percentage used for the fight. Not only that, but Chel has also gotten a considerably AP upgrade and is stronger now. I personally feel like it's outdated and should be removed.

Fight is still outdated with ap values and though it wasn't the main argument it was a factor in the fight, and Chel has gone through a couple revisions since then.

Jackythejack said:
All of the Goomba's matches should be removed because none of them can bypass mid regen
Not sure about the first two, but Saitama's match was redone after the Goomba got its regen (And it was still deemed that he would win), and Connie could win by just hacking it to bits (And was done while the Goomba had regen)

...I don't think that's gonna work, though? Goomba is a lot stronger than I think both of those, and I don't know how Saitama can bypass mid regen

Saitama is 4.?? Megajoules, and Connie is 3.4 Megajoules it's not actually that much stronger (And Saitama was by yeeting it away/outlasting)

Goomba only held a 2.5x advatage on Connie, and she outsmarts and outskills it by a massive margin so she could just keep hacking it into pieces, dunno about the others though.

And the Goomba is 8.4 megajoules. Saitama can't reduce the Goomba to a bunch of different pieces and I find it questionable is Connie could do that before the regen takes place

Ah yes

Hacking things into pieces.

How about you try that in a reasonable timeframe on someone, I'm sure it'll definitely take you more than a few seconds which is the Goomba's regen speed.

The fodder mooks of Mario actually have an 8-C calc which would scale to the Goombas.

Outlasting it due to its low stamina would be (This doesn't even matter though, they're getting removed either way due the Goomba's soon-upgrade)

Again, I'm planning to revise the Goomba since he's missing a couple of stuff and will soon become 8-C. He's actually experienced in fighting hoards of other enemies with varying attacks.

His page is like way outdated. The intelligence specifically too is pretty bad, as they get way way smarter later games. That's like game 1 intelligence

The reasonings for removal are fine so I will removed the match.

Yeah, the match is a speed stomp now so I will removed the match.

Larry is over a megajoule so he's like ten times stronger and one shots

Where is the calculation or scaling that show Larry is over a megajoule because I could not find it?

A little birdy known as moritzva told me you can remove matches that are too repetitive or similar soooo

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3544371

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3640742

These two matches are the same as this match

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3318874

John, Arthur and the Lone Wanderer all have abilities that are or are very similar to Deadeye, with John just also straight up having Deadeye, which is why frank lost to Arthur in the first place, and the Lone Wanderer has Deadeye but a better version of it. And these are all in character to use right off the bat meaning frank can't win these matches anyways so-

So basically because the two matches are too repetetive, Frank's matches against John Marston and Lone Wanderer should be removed.

Lone Wanderer one may stay due to being a different franchise IMO with different mechanics, but John Marston one should be removed on the principle of being essentially indistinguishable from their mechanics.

Nanazana said:
As Weekly pointed out 682 and Isaac should be removed. Article Canon 682's adaptive abilities are not good enough to stand a chance and his regen is very slow. Isaac much higher AP, a lot of hax 682 doesn't resist and according to thread itself, he does passive damage
Remove Isaac vs 682 please. It's a stomp and Weekly & Moritzva agreed as well.

The arguments look fair so I removed the match. An info, if other staff members agree and the affected profile(s) are unlocked, you can removed the match by yourself, Nanazana.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) vs. Nova (Richard Rider)

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Nova (Richard Rider)

Reasons:

1. Nova went through some changes awhile back. As such, the scaling that is used in the thread is outdated. People claimed that Nova scales to a 257 Kilofoe feat. However, he now scales closer to Post-Annihilation Silver Surfer, who is heads and shoulders above Thanos, who utterly stomps people who scales over 389 Kilofoe.

2. People also reasoned that GL was more intelligent, but didn't give any examples or reasoning. I mean, they're both decorated superheroes and Rider is noted to very good with his abilities in combat situations. Not too mention, Rider has the Worldmind, an alien supercomputer who constantly analyzes situations and whom Rider coordinates with to pull of plans.

Overall, some of the reasoning is outdated while the other is shallow. I mean, some of it was literally that Jordan seemed more impressive.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) recently got an ability to absorb bioelectricity from people's minds added, resulting in a dura neg which wasn't previously accounted for in matches.

As such, the current matches listed on her profile should be removed.

Yes but the fight completely ignored what Tails can do with prep and treated Thanos as the has the full gaungelt despite him not having all the stones in this match

Even with that, the match still ignored what Tails can do with a week of prep, as the match treated Tails like he have no prep time at all

Would he do it immediately? When fighting the Avengers he didn't turned them into bubbles despite having the reality stone, and also, Tails can put Timers on the machines so that they'll attack Thanos the moment he arrives to the battlefield. Also Tails have wisps to help him win, and he can also set 5-A bombs to kill Thanos the moment he arrives and so much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back