• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
    *Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
    *Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
    *Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
    *Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
    *Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
    *Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
    *Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
    *Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

that isn't the reaso

But it should be removed since it turns out Strahd's abilities are of higher quality than Ainz, at the time it was misconstrued so Strahd now stomps.

Its a big reason along with mind hax. Heck my biggest problem is even if ainz stumbled across the room by chance he has no way of knowing he needs to destroy the coffin. Ainz could look around the country but he has no reason to. How is he supposed to find something when he has no reason to look.

edit Im pretty sure it was always a stomp again even assuming ainz resist everything short of sealing he has no reason to find or destroy the casket, its not something he'd do in character. He has no means to learn that the casket/room even exist nor there improtance.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3077378?useskin=oasis#155

This Mario vs Goku thread needs to be removed from both profiles due to being a stomp. After being called out as a stomp in thread, it was still added to the profiles. This is the primary reasoning for it being a stomp.

"https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stomp_Thread

"Superman (Red Son) versus Doctor Doom with speed equalization. Both may have the same statistics, but their abilities make it one-sided towards Doom."

This is one of the most common types of stomp threads that get treated as normal ones. Seriously, if you're arguing that Mario will use his sealing, has resurrection, time manip, possession, etc. then how do you think this match is fair?"

The only serious response to this was that Goku had a wincon by BFRing Mario, but that was swiftly rebutted by the fact that Goku doesn't have BFR in the key used in the match.

Hl3 or bust said:
pretty sure that hax was all that really mattered in that match
Perhaps, the relevant keys are no longer valid nonetheless. So, my proposed solution is a rematch with the appopiated key.

@DragonEmperor23, Goku has BFR on his profile that is not seperated by keys.

I don't see Superman (Red Son) versus Doctor Doom on any profiles and I don't believe were added based on the edits history.

Schnee One said:
I meant that I never saw this type of argument here. In any case, I won't continue further to not derail this thread.

Hl3 or bust said:
Ikki Kurogane vs Pyrrha Nikos should be removed from both profiles.
The entire argument for Pyrrha winning is her Magnetism Manipulation, which, as explained in Pyrrha Nikos vs Sweet Tooth, requires a very large amount of concentration and decent amount of time to actually pull off. Instead, it was treated as instant within the former match.
Wait, its not instant? I made a thread with her against The Prince and she won with her using magnetism manip to steal the Prince's dagger really quick.

Actually Pyrrha's magnitism only requires concentration when lifting very heavy things, which swords aren't

But the Ikki match should still be removed as the voters completly forgot that he casually skill stomps her

Why has Goku vs The Player been added? People started voting fra when there were no reasons to begin with. The only thing that came close was "Goku somehow dodges stuff like gravity manipulation and one-shots," which isn't valid for obvious reasons. Also, lot's of misunderstanding about how speed equalization works.

Can you link the Goku vs The Player match because it is hard to tell which characters format since there many form of Goku and there many characters called The Player's here, @Sptflcrw?

Does anyone have objections with me removing this match?

It's very outdated. Itachi is in a higher tier now which means he one shots, and has Low-Godly which makes Kakine unable to put him down.

@Ogbunabali, I discussed the match a while ago whith another user who brought the match removal request a while. I said I was fine the removal since Itachi has Low-Godly which makes Kakine unable to put him down. I guess the other user never removed the match.

@Sptflcrw, It look like Graviyy is from a Grenade which I believe i limited by area of effect, I think a Goku can dodged those grenades with acrobatics or flight. Likewise, the match starts 4KM away and Goku has the range advantage for the most part:

Standard melee range. Universal with Instant Transmission. High Universal with ki blasts and attacks (Shook the infinitely large World of Void)

vs

Hundreds of meters with normal guns, limitless with the Prototype (It is powered by a portal inside the gun, which makes a portal and shoots a energy blast to the other side of the portal, which has no limits to how far it can go)

Ogbunabali said:
Does anyone have objections with me removing this match?

It's very outdated. Itachi is in a higher tier now which means he one shots, and has Low-Godly which makes Kakine unable to put him down.
To be fair, while Itachi was 7B back then he was still over 8x stronger, it's just that Kakine's regen and matter Hax would cover it

Elizhaa said:
@Sptflcrw, It look like Graviyy is from a Grenade which I believe i limited by area of effect, I think a Goku can dodged those grenades with acrobatics or flight. Likewise, the match starts 4KM away and Goku has the range advantage for the most part:
Standard melee range. Universal with Instant Transmission. High Universal with ki blasts and attacks (Shook the infinitely large World of Void)

vs

Hundreds of meters with normal guns, limitless with the Prototype (It is powered by a portal inside the gun, which makes a portal and shoots a energy blast to the other side of the portal, which has no limits to how far it can go)
It pulls him in after it goes off though. And even if he dodges that, how does he get around time travel, damage null, or homing attacks? They also don't start 4km away in the match.

Characters in Dragon Bal;l have easily gotten around homing attacks, including Goku.

And who's to say The Player starts with any of those? He uses basically nothing in-character and just pulls out a random weapon. We can't assume he'll use a weapon he can win with.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Characters in Dragon Bal;l have easily gotten around homing attacks, including Goku.
And who's to say The Player starts with any of those? He uses basically nothing in-character and just pulls out a random weapon. We can't assume he'll use a weapon he can win with.
Fair enough.

That's stupid. I could make that arguement for almost any video character. He's not an idiot, he'll notice what Goku can do and adapt accordingly. Besides, why wouldn't he use damage null or time travel? There's literally no downside to it. And if Goku fires ki blasts, he can just reflect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back