• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodlust means, like the name implies (Bllod)lusted

Strahd is actively trying to kill Ainz instead of incap

And when that fails I assumed he'd move on to his only win con. Ignoring that ainz still can't find the room he doesn't even know he needs to find before strahd seals, which he will do after failing to kill Ainz enough times...

Exactly

He tries to do nothing but kill Ainz until he uses it as a last resort.

I mentioned nothing else.

If I remember right, part of what Bambu said is that Strahd would be more likely to consider sealing sooner because he knows he can't kill a Lich without getting to their phylactery. Or would think that because Ainz looks like a D&D Lich.

I figured bloodlusted strahd would exhaust his most powerful abilities faster and decide to seal before he would in character. As in character he's liable to observe ainz for some time. Aplogies for not making my thoughts on that clear...

So....How does ainz win in this situation? He stumbles upon the magically hidden, warded and sealed room in a country sized landmass? A room he has no way of finding/knowing of it's existence? He then somehow learns he needs to destroy the casket? All information he has no means of gaining while strahd in character or bloodlusted will eventually just seal him in a dungeon.

Not meant to be patronizing Im honestly curios if this is enough to consider it a stomp. I don't see a way for ainz to win, as it requires strahd to allow him to get close to his magic room. From what I understand nothing stops strahd from sealing ainz even if ainz somehow discovered the room.

to add to the argument, Strahd's mind manipulation is on a scale way higher than Ainz's resistance, so he could beat him with that too

I thought his mind resistance was good enough

thought someone explained it as like planetary to me around that time, hence why I didn't make it a main argument during the thread, more of a "Strahd can eventually possibly wittle it down". Soul Manip wouldn't be anywhere near an opening move, and both of them were enough of an unkillable bastard that I saw it as reasonable that Ainz could find Strahd's resting place and yeet it, since the fight had to take place in Barovia as Strahd can't leave the place.

Strahd's soul hax also wasn't just "I take ur soul", it was more "I define these perimeters, touch you, and you now cannot leave those permiters under any circumstances". I don't see any of that as a stomp but I s'pose I can't stop you people.

oh

then yeah no Strahd probably wouldn't even try it for a long while since mindhaxing a lich in verse is nearly pointless but

yeah that'd be a stomp, don't remember who, but it was said

It's more or less unknown just how potent it is, though some World Class items do go up to planetary in range, some are only just a select few people.

Overlord is barren when it comes to concise feats like that.

How would ainz ever find a room he doesn't know exist, that is magically protected, in a land he has never seen before? How would he ever learn that he needs to find the room and destroy the coffin? This all information ainz will never be able to learn, its just a matter of time before strahd seals/mindhax. It is literally impossible for ainz to gain the information to attain victory... Even if he somehow found the room he has no way of knowing he needs to destroy the coffin.

Stalker Maggot said:
I think Dio vs Batma should be removed as Batman had 2 days of prep.
And This was made before Batman was upgraded to 4-B with prep so....
Correct and I agree. So, I will handled /handled your request.

Requesting Bender vs Ultraman X to be removed, as I've been told that Bender can't actually BFR Ultraman X since Bender is omnipresent and X could just fight Bender where ever he gets BFRed to.

ThePixelKirby said:
Fiftee vs Composite Human needs to be removed. An extremely large amount of the thread, including the OP, various staff members, and the person who closed it, ruled it as a stomp.
The win condition presented for CH that made it not a stomp was the fact that Fifteen could act out-of-character and use none of his abilities, along with requiring CH to create a hidden bomb strong enough to knock out a 9-B, but not crucially injure them, only knock them out. While getting around the best Precognition in the series he's from, thought-based Time Rewind, Time Rewind upon death, teleportation, and a dash of Enhanced Senses, all within one hour.

So effectively, all poisons fail since they aren't instant and Fifteen can rewind + teleport away. Bombs fail since they also aren't instant and would never 'just knock him out' outside of sheer luck and Fifteen using none of his abilities. So on, so forth.

It has already been removed from Fifteen's profile, and needs to be removed from Composite Human's profile, as it is locked.
That's flat out wrong. It was closed for the dual reason that it might be a stomp, and also because the match was over.

This is a flat out lie. Multiple times over the thread, we made it clear that Fifteen has not shown to rewind on a whim like the other NULL. You have also completely ignored the usage of incapacitation agents as a means to use them. Composite Human has one of the only consistent means of taking down a NULL in his arsenal, which has worked even when Subject Zero had a full supply of Chronos within his system in the bunker level, so don't try what you have been trying the whole thread which is try and pretend that just because one of the times this was used, Subject Zero was weakened, it invalidates the times it was used with him on full stock.

It not being instant doesn't matter, because Fifteen has not displayed to rewind on a whim like Subject Zero or Headhunter. It also doesn't matter if you think he should be able to counter the prep time explosives, because in canon they can't, give the situations brought up in the thread are followed.

Which it should not have been.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3242908

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back