• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus matchup suggestion evaluations

Homelander can crush Iron Man’s armor with Class K LS or could melt it with heat vision I guess
His heat resistance covers that tho, although this Homelander is prone to spamming heat vision

I see. I'll put it on hold for now. If it gets toxic, I will either try to calm people down, or just close the thread.

Mario is still going through his profile split, so the match is on hold, I believe

Plus, that match might get toxic asf
Which key of Sonic is better btw? Super or Hyper Sonic?

Ew, the Mario Profile Split.

Literally makes no sense, the only one I can see getting a profile split is Paper Mario, anything after that doesn't make sense.

Seems a bit stompish for grand priest, Gor can neg immortality but to what lvl idk, otherwise if he can do that then I can see it being a good match.
Grand Priest’s stamina reduction seems like a pain to overcome though

Grand Priest’s stamina reduction seems like a pain to overcome though
Yeah considering its base off just his attacks, his IR would make it hard for Gor to land hits as well. what about Gorr's berserkers? could help to overwhelm if they scale

I always thought Walter White Vs A-Train is a matchup that’s ridiculous but also kinda funny Wall Level+ A-Train Vs Walter White with prep (maybe a week or two) and he has access to what he would have in season 4

Speed equalized too uvu

Actually this might be a hax stomp in favor of Rago so can anyone suggest a better opponent for him? (I was searching through the Low 2-C category but it's damn hard to find someone suitable lel)
100 ft is kinda ridiculous considering both their ranges lol. and yeah it's prob gonna be hard finding someoone who can deal with mid godly regen and also not have other broken hax as well.

100 ft is kinda ridiculous considering both their ranges lol. and yeah it's prob gonna be hard finding someoone who can deal with mid godly regen and also not have other broken hax as well.
there are like 1194 characters in that category so maybe there is a rare chance

I'm thinking about a fight between Pickle and G because I thought their personalities clashing would be funny (Pickle somehow ending up in a exhibition match that G signed up for because of promotional reasons, so before the fight begins G is spreading his message of world unification while Pickle is just standing there confused) along with what they scale to being a 2x AP gap at most. But now I remember that Pickle already upscales pretty hard from the other 8-Bs, so I'm worried if it's getting close to one-shot territiory.

I'm thinking about a fight between Pickle and G because I thought their personalities clashing would be funny (Pickle somehow ending up in a exhibition match that G signed up for because of promotional reasons, so before the fight begins G is spreading his message of world unification while Pickle is just standing there confused) along with what they scale to being a 2x AP gap at most. But now I remember that Pickle already upscales pretty hard from the other 8-Bs, so I'm worried if it's getting close to one-shot territiory.
Ok, just found out that Pickle was Yujiro's physical equal at that point, so it's just a 2x AP gap.

So while I'm keeping this match a secret, I'm planning to pit 2 characters against each other, speed unequal. Character A is considered to be almost 16x faster than Character B, but Character B is much stronger and more durable than (Although on the same tier as) Character A and has a more versatile move set.

Would this indicate a fair matchup?

I’m pretty sure 16x would be a blitz, so unless character B has some very good hax or amps I can’t see an AP/Dura advantage being much help unless it itself is above 7x, at which point it’s Character B who stomps

Hi. I wanted to know whether Nicol Bolas vs Arceus(Avatar) could work.

Nicole Bolas (Dragon Guy🐉)

Arceus (Llama God🦙)

Immortality Type 9 is an issue but Nicol has several ways to incap, which would be another way to win

I want Guilty Gear matchups but 5-A is a big ranged in AP. Does anyone know any character or verses with AP close to 3 Ninatons (The calc is ~120 Ninatons, but Justice was given a 40x boost due to the Outrage armor)

Last edited:
Back