• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus matchup suggestion evaluations

1. She has been upgraded since then
2. Why was it a stomp?
Alright I have seen and check and there are 3 issues

1. That was True Form Dialga not Avatar
2. No one gave Supporters a chance to debate
3. Match was decided way too quickly on seemingly lackluster reasonings

I will admit though that TF may or may not be too much for Chronoa but I would have to be in an active debate to know for sure

Alright I have seen and check and there are 3 issues

1. That was True Form Dialga not Avatar
2. No one gave Supporters a chance to debate
3. Match was decided way too quickly on seemingly lackluster reasonings

I will admit though that TF may or may not be too much for Chronoa but I would have to be in an active debate to know for sure
Should I remake it then?

Because the same damn thing happened when I made Barry Allen vs Super sonic 2-C keys

Should I remake it then?
So sorry I took so long Lolol
I was busy

Anyways I would say yes and let it be against Avatar this Time but thats the third match I would like to tackle

What I would like to tackle first and second is Chronoa vs Aeon and Dark Shenron vs Bahamut.

I would to know if those are Fair Matchups that wont result in immediate stomp

Ugh..

So Arceus won't get a match. Imma head out then. ProfessorKukui is preparing a crt to scale his hax, so we'll see

They're 6D. I could get Arceus to about 6D on the basis humans are dreaming realities in their sleep(R>F)

But that is for another time

None of them can beat him unfortunately due to his hax.

But I don't think he'd be able to beat them. No

Back