• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus matchup suggestion evaluations

so Ichigo (and some other Bleach characters) got upgraded to High 4-C and 4-B (not sure where they scale in 4-B though), I was thinking of putting someone like Ichigo Kurosaki (with his Merged Hollow form) against Zero (Z Era), which I think is a pretty cool idea (with speed equalized of course)

Would it be stomp though? (I know Bleach characters have Soul Crush gg but I don't know if that could bypass Zero's resistance which is the problem)

Last edited:
so Ichigo (and some other Bleach characters) got upgraded to High 4-C and 4-B (not sure where they scale in 4-B though), I was thinking of putting someone like Ichigo Kurosaki (with his Merged Hollow form) against Zero (Z Era), which I think is a pretty cool idea (with speed equalized of course)

Would it be stomp though? (I know Bleach characters have Soul Crush gg but I don't know if that could bypass Zero's resistance which is the problem)
well looking at his soul resistance it seems to be dependent on information so unlikely that it would work. His soul some unique data based type thing?

Alright, good to know. (because most Bleach matches are just Soul crush gg)

Ichigo’s AP is 100 foe (and can go up to 10 KiloFoe with Bankai) and Zero upscales from a 1.056 KiloFoe feat, I think the match should be fair depending on how much Zero upscales.

I mean, it's incredibly slow making it easy for Punisher to kite around it.

Which one is fair?

Mega Lucario Vs Sonic from sonic x or mega Gengar Vs Sonic from sonic x?

Speed equalized and base sonic only

Gilgamesh vs Sonic the hedgehog (X), both are 6-C, dark sonic will be used, servant Gil will be used speed is unequal, they have 3 minutes of conversation before Sonic turns into his dark form, starting distance is 25ft, anything above 6-C is restricted, battle takes place in station square, winner wins via death only.

Last edited:
Back