• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The range was heavily in Cinder favor, I don't think we can add that.

SBA means they starts from 4Km apart.

Cindrr's range: Severals kilometers with Maidens power.

Erza's Range: Severar hundred meters with Heaven Wheel Armor.

I actually argued that most of Erza's armor are mostly close combat range type. I also stated that unless Erza get close to her, sha cannot win.

The thing is that I didn't realized that the range is that big. I forgot that SBA comes into play in thqt thread.

Edit: I also even requested tha range should be fixed, but no one bother to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back