• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Battles Mad Libs

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I think this'll be fun.

Tier: (See below)

Name: Your Username

Origin: VS Battles Wiki

Gender: Your own gender (Leave blank if you don't want to specify)

Classification: VS Battles Wiki User

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, then a number of random powers for every month you have been active on the wiki. Try again for repeat powers. Try again for any "Omni", "Ulti", etc powers or higher-dimensional powers.

Attack Potency: Your attack potency, striking strength, and durability is the number of edits you have, with 1 edit equaling 1 Ton of TNT. For example, a user with 100 edits would be 100 Tons of TNT, or Multi-City Block level.

Speed: Mach X, where X is the number of blog posts you have made on the wiki. If you have made none, your speed is baseline Average Human.

Lifting Strength: Your lifting strength is X Metric Tons, where X is the number of calculations you have made which have been accepted by calc group members. If you have made no calculations which have been accepted, your lifting strength is Regular Human.

Striking Strength: (See Attack Potency)

Durability: (See Attack Potency)

Stamina: Your character can last for X hours in combat, where X is the number of letters in your username.

Range: Your character can attack in a range of X meters, where X is your Global Edits.

Standard Equipment: Your character gets one random weapon or vehicle for each year you have been active on the wiki. Use this link repeatedly until you land on a weapon or vehicle.

Intelligence: Regular Users have Average Intelligence, Chat Moderators are Above Average, Discussion Moderators/Content Moderators are Gifted, Administrators are Geniuses, Calculation Group Members are Extraordinary Geniuses, Bureaucrats are Supergeniuses. Alternatively if one of the random powers you get gives you intelligence higher than this you can use that as your rating.

Weaknesses: FREE SPACE (You can specify whatever weaknesses you'd like, as long as they are actually weaknesses, lol)

Notable Attacks/Techniques: FREE SPACE (Once you have all the above spaces filled you can make up techniques and attacks)

Tier: 7-C

Name:
Wokistan

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mid-Air Turning, Science Embodiment, Technology Aura, Weapon Entity Generation, Ultipotence, Ontopathogenesis (Kinda funny considering the profiles I've created), Causality Immunity, Omni-Energy Manipulation (I am above your omni ban), Fire Attacks, Ruins Manipulation, Honey Generation, ****** Inducement, and Sexuality Embodiment

Attack Potency: Town level

Speed:
High Hypersonic (Mach 31)

Lifting Strength: Class 1 (I doubt calc group needs to officially endorse this)

Striking Strength: Town Level

Durability:
Town Level

Stamina:
8 hours

Range: 14.5ish km

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence: Gifted, higher via Ultipotence

Weaknesses: Demotion manipulation

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• "No" into Close Thread combo: A special technique passed down throughout the ranks of VSBW staff, avalible to discussion mods and administrators alike. Instantly cease discussion and assert your dominance over blue names with these two actions. Can be undone by others of similar rank to oneself.
  • Destiny Wanking: Pulls more random powers out of his ass so Oryx, the Taken King has an unreasonably huge profile. The only users who have come close to curtailing his use of this are active like once a month or trusted less than Wokista, and as such he is able to use this with impunity.
  • "I'll probably get to this later/in a little bit": Proceeds to forget the thread existed and puts it off for weeks to months. Seems to have been copied from Azathoth, who taught him the technique by waiting 6 months to conclude Oryx revisions.
  • "Vote on my threads here": User posts a link in chat, discord, or basically anywhere to his threads between two characters with huge walls of text P&As that other users probably know nothing about and expects them to speed his thread along. Notably doesn't seem to heed the requests of others in this area.
  • "Looks fine": Used when asked to evaluate a verse he doesn't know shit about, Wokistan uses a noncommittal approval so he doesn't have to be in the thread anymore while at the same time absolved of any blame if the revision causes problems.
  • "I don't think this is a stomp": Wokistan does not believe in the concept of a stomp match, and is able to drag threads on arguing that they are not stomps via (Insert some weird esoteric OOC method here). Notably stalemated Weekly for over 200 posts, and uses this ability against the former rather often.
  • Blog Creation: Wokistan creates a blog, whether it be to draft a character or for some other reason. Most of them go nowhere and are left to be forgotten, as Wokistan laments the fact that he does not have the power to delete his own blogs (hint hint). Uses this ability frequently despite being well aware of the Sandbox feature, having like 5 separate sandboxes he uses.
  • Wall of Text: Using his fast fingers, Wokistan types up way too many words. This ability has helped him before when typing entire essays mere minutes before midnight deadlines, but also has resulted in like half his profiles being headache inducing to people who aren't him with normal attention spans and reading speeds.

My ultipotence gets grandfathered in btw found it before Dargoo banned it

Name:
Hl3 or bust

Classification: VS Battles Wiki User, shitlord

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sleep Manipulation, Accelerating Regenerationn, Alternate Element Materialization, Linguistic Manipulation, Imaginary Physiology, Skill Creation, Remote Possession, Frequency Manipulation, Oneiric Slaying, Combat Inducement, Imperceptibility, Key to the Door, Irreversible Destruction, Timed Events

Attack Potency: Town Level (Approximately 17k tons of TNT)

Speed: Supersonic+ (Mach 3)

Lifting Strength: Regular Human

Striking Strength:
Town Class

Durability:
Town Level

Stamina:
High (Can fight for 1 straight hour)

Range: Tens of Kilometers (18,025 meters to be exact)

Standard Equipment: Master (Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita)

Intelligence: Average

Weaknesses: Only slightly ironic depression and nihilism

• Blackmail: Hl3 blackmails someone into upgrading something, generally to help in some regard but this doesn't work god damnit WHYNAUT where i s m u h 1 - A T a k i n g b o i
  • I don't even: By slowly adding m o r e a n d m o r e s p a c e s t o a p o s t , H l 3 c a n m a k e i t u n r e a d a b l e

TFW Ant is only Large Town level

Name:
DMUA

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Object Possession (Can possess memes, resulting in them becoming exponentially unfunny), Divine Ball Projection ([This joke has been censored by fandom]), Teleportation Magic (Automatically teleports in response to discord pings), Psammokinetic Shapeshifting (Doesn't like sand, so he became what he swore to destroy), Obstacle Manipulation (Passively blocks himself from being able to write Jack of All Trades), Earth Energy Manipulation (This I also have nothing for), Adhesive Artillery ([This joke was also censored by fandom]), Quantum Healing (Constantly heals from being vaporized), Doll Physiology (Ken Doll type, if you catch my drift), Psychosis Inducement (Passively makes everyone around him insane), Spatial Closure (Can enforce the FC/OC Discord's rule of "No Dimensions"), Projective Omnilingualism (Has the capacities of Google Translate), Combined Ball Projection ([Wow this guy makes a lot of dirty jokes]), Lagomorph Physiology (I don't have anything here), Velocity Regulatio (Can enable slow-mode), Binding (Oh how kinky), High-Tech Symbiotic Exoskeleto (Has such mastery over his spooky scary skeleton that he can use it as an external defense method), Healing Prayer (Though never shown in combat, he is wimpy enough to qualify to be a cleric), Supertasking (Capable of processing several calc requests at once)

Attack Potency: Town level (Has an edit count of 21,457)

Speed: High Hypersonic (Has a blog post count of 45)

Lifting Strength: Class 25 (Has 22 Accepted Calculations)

Striking Strength: Town Class

Durability:
Town level

Stamina:
4 Hours worth

Range: Kilometers (Has a global editcount of 28,551)

Standard Equipment: AT-DP

Intelligence: Regular Users have Average Intelligence

Weaknesses: His powers do more to hinder his capacities rather then enhance them

• Ping Teleport: Is able to respond to pings within a blink, then reply with random OOCable forkery
  • Exist: One of the greatest of God's miracles, DMUA is actually able to exist. Why he wants to torture mankind, we will likely never know. Probably has something to do with Shadman and Swathing.

DMUA how do you not have fork manip

Name:
Dargoo Faust

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Entertainment Materialization (Via pirating), Wand Magic (Has a wand that can cast a single toilet flushing spell), Molecular Deceleratio (Causes people to slow down in porportion to how low their intelligence is), Ionic Radiation Manipulation (Eats enough bannanas to naturally produce radiation), Mud Wall Generation, Adaptive Attribute Assimilatio , Force-Field Combat, Enslavement Branding (uhhhh), Nonexistence (Via lurking), Cheese Transmutation (Turns any healthy food item into a solid block of parmesean), Dimensional Awareness (Aware of how small he is in comparison to the universe), Fire Bullet Projection (Through nostrils), Water Wall Projection, Emotion Beam Emissio (Limited to confusion), Light Magic (Via lightswitches in house), Blessing Embodiment (Embodies the blessing of good renders on profiles), Flower Generation, Metal Imprisonment

Attack Potency: Town level (~24 kilotons)

Speed: High Hypersonic+ (Mach 61)

Lifting Strength: Class 100 (29030 kg)

Striking Strength: Town Class (~24 kilotons)

Durability: Town level (~24 kilotons)

Stamina: Can last for 12 hrs in combat.

Range: ~ 27 kilometers

Standard Equipment: The Great Sacred Treasure

Intelligence: Gifted (Discussion Mod)

Because I didn't roll it up and I don't have law manipulation in this key

Tier: 8-A

Name: Robot972

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Punishment Manipulation, Layer Manipulation, Digital Polearm Constructio, Precipitation Manipulation, Enhanced Body Part Velocity, Brain Soup

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level

Speed: baseline Average Human

Lifting Strength: baseline Regular Human

Striking Strength: Multi-City Block level

Durability: Multi-City Block level

Stamina: 5 hours in combat

Range: Hundreds of meters

Intelligence: Average Intelligence

Weaknesses: The Cold

• WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Ralsei with a gun

Name:
Edwardtruong2006

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Curse Inducement (Swears alot), Maintenance Intuitio (Takes too many showers), Musical Intuitio (Actually studies guitar, has experience in piano, trumpet, and baritone), Transcendent Angelic Mage Physiology (Is actually an angel from the heavens which has all the powers listed on the page), Space Generation (Whenever he attempts to approach someone the space between him and the other person suspiciously increases), Energy Source Selectio, Power Physiology (Is the power of "Underwater Breathing"), Distance Manipulation (See Space Creation), Invulnerability Bypassing (Can somewhat ignore @everyone's invulnerability to being tagged by using the rules), Precognition Manipulation (Can manipulate precognition of himself and others to determine how accurate it is), Magma Mimicry, Mental Shield Penetratio (Can bypass people's resistance to mind manipulation via pinging them), World Manipulation (idk), Divine Territory (Is the creator of two Discord servers), Uncertainty Manipulation

Attack Potency: Town level

Speed:
Mach 54

Lifting Strength:
Class 50 (28000 kilograms)

Durability:
Town level

Stamina:
Your character can last for 16 hours in combat

Range: Your character can attack in a range of 11008 meters

Standard Equipment: Gurren Lagan

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient via being a Divine Angel

Weaknesses: Can't draw for shit

Notable Attacks/Techniques: will do this later

Name
Theglassman12

Origin: Vs Battles Wiki

Classification: Glass people, Ruler of the Vault of Glass, TheFodderman12, Thegla, Glassy, Fishy, and Kagami

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Object Transmutation, Stealth Combat, Bio Metal Physiology (HERESY, I'M NOT MADE OF LOW LIFE THINGS LIKE METAL AND BIOLOGY), Visualizatio, Grand Design Constructio, Scientific Weaponry (ofc, since I live in Zebes), Xiezhi Physiology (..............ok), Meta Art Manipulation (as expected from a superior race), Purpose Manipulation (Luke would need this), Reliant Immortality (well duh... you can't kill the glass people without killing the concept of glass), Divine Bomb Generation (so basically the holy hand grenade on steroids), Precognitive Smelling (seems rather superfluous, but ok), Dark Soul (but glass people don't even have souls, they lack the limitation that mere mortals have), Acid Bow making (Seems neat), Marsupial Physiology (WOOOAAH), Telescopic Vision (A worthy ability), Solar Flight (Useless to a glass person), Concord Inducement (so the power of friendship), Mass Consciousness (sounds painful), Forest Lordship (Not worth the time of a glass person), Data Absorption (I shall gain infinite knowledge), Clay Transmutation (I shall use the clay for my glass castle), Cloud Creature Creation (FINALLY, a way to make more of my people), Candle Mimicry (lame), Electromagnetic Wave physiology (so I'm intangible, neat...), Presence Insertio (this sounds wrong in so many ways), Spirit Magic (NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!), Death Weaponry (oooooo, very spicy), Sonic Combustio (Well it would be nice to make explosions), Divine Organic Manipulation (another ingredient to my glass army recipe), Resurrection Empowerment (So saiyans on steroids), Quality Manipulation (This will be the best thing ever given to me)

Attack Potency: Town Level (16 Kilotons)

Speed: Hypersonic (Mach 8)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (3000 kg)

Durability:
Town level

Stamina:
11 hours in combat

Range: 16.5 kilometers

Standard Equipment: Master Sword

Intelligence: Gifted (Discussion Mod)

Name:
Jackythejack

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Hair Empowerment, Solidificatio, Cartoon Materialization, Ballistics Manipulation, Discipline Manipulation, Absolute Unarmed Combat Improbable Weapon Proficiency, Protected Senses, Card Beam Emissio, and Vibration Blast (this just sounds like the most attack heavy character)

Attack Potency: Town Level (5.8 Kilotons)

Speed: Supersonic+ (Mach 3)

Lifting Strength: Likely Superhuman (2 Tons)

Striking Strength: Town Level

Durability:
Town Level

Stamina:
12 hours in combat

Range: 6,219 meters

Standard Equipment: Haven't been on here for a year don't have to go through that hell.

Intelligence: Average Intelligence

Weaknesses: Doesn't prefer fighting, won't go all out on an opponent, rather pacifist.

I'll think up something later.

Tier: 7-C, Low 2-C via Reality Hole, High 1-C via Key To Time, 6-A to High 6-A via USS Enterprise

Name: DontTalkDT

Classification: VS Battles Wiki User, Apparently the ghost of a whale that is mostly human on land

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ball Projection, Alternate Timeline Traveling, Insect Breath, Cetacean Physiology, Musical Empathic Projection (Emotion manipulatin whale songs... nice), Lesser Immunity (Yeah, a NLF power), Emotion Aura (I pick serenity aura so nobody really resists), Shrinking Replicatio, Light Mimicry (That means lightspeed travel speed, right?), Selkie Physiology, Ignition Slash, Firestorm Creation, Destiny Assignment, Legend Manipulation, Space-Time Magic, Word Manifestatio, Inorganic Aura (I hope this isn't passive...), Temporal Bow Constructio (talk about uselessly specific abilities), Bone Spike Projection (Insert boner joke here), Predecessor Replicatio, Double-Sided Weapon Proficiency (This is the ability I would wield a double-sided weapon with... IF I HAD ONE), Neon Infusio, Poltergeist Physiology, Vantage Conversio (Actually a cool power), Dark Energy Infusio, Light-Darkness Aura, Hydrokinetic Intangibility (I'm made out of light, but my intangibility is based on water. Strange.), Energy Connectio, Dark Fire Ball Projection (Is there also green fireball projection?), Light Bullet Projection (Actually fits into my power set quite well), Meta Probability Manipulation (Not Omni or Ulti, right?), Limb Reattachment, Illusion Embodiement, Spatial Artillery (My spacetime magic, but with guns... yeah), Musical Instrument Manipulation (Useful for the musical empathy thing), Animal Blending, Event Skipping (getting rid of the boring parts), Dark Twilight Manipulation, Programmable Powers, Reanimated Object Physiology (No matter how I view it, this seems to contradict my other physiologies), Divine-Demonic Infusio, Insecurity Physiology (I'm not so sure about this one...), Cosmic Radiation Evolution Manipulation (Good thing we aren't needlessly specific), Intangible Attacks, Biological Infusio, Card Ball Projection, Lead Mimicry, Invulnerability Bypassing

Attack Potency: Town level (12108 tons of TNT, old account included like for all stats), Universe level+ via Reality Hole, High Complex Multiverse level via Key to Time, Continent level+ with USS Enterprise, Multi-Continent level via Photon Torpedoes

Speed: High Hypersonic+ (Mach 66 if a counted correctly), up to Massively FTL+ via USS Enterprise

Lifting Strength: Likely Class 50 (I didn't count, but it is probably this +- one class)

Durability:
Town level, Multi-Continent level within the USS Enterprise, High Complex Multiverse level when wielding the Key To Time

Stamina: High (Can fight for 10 hours straight)

Range: A dozen kilometers (12566m)

Standard Equipment: Wunderwaffe DG-2, Reality Hole, Key To Time, USS Enterprise

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius, possibly higher

Weaknesses: Has Tier 1 stuff, but still uses a Street level gun for some reason

Bump

I updated mine to include a higher editcount which I now realize I have to edit again because well I'm increasing it right now

Back