• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses with high sexual content (STAFF ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DontTalkDT said:
Oh, and another thing, though it should go without saying: If we make **** verses we should probably take care that they, as a whole, are properly legal in most countries. Japan takes some particular liberties and with it works originating from there.
This might actually cause issues for users in places like the middle East and parts of Africa.

@Cal I'd just like to point out that there are actually over a dozen legitimate pre-set characters that you can play as all with full backstories and different approaches to how the game is played

Weekly, simply saying that we're "wrong" doesn't make us wrong. We are like, two, Me and Kep, claiming that CoC is indeed just fancy smut despite having played it.

Hell even i agree with you in regards to its content, i simply disagree with you claiming that the ONLY thing it has is smut with no story when that isnt the case

In that case, why are you pushing it so hard? Wouldn't it be easier to just drop it and not have to worry about CoC? If you agree, there's no reason to keep arguing here unless it's an ego thing, and I mean that with the utmost respect to you.

You have to replay the game dozens of times to even get a hint of any cohesive background lore, because the vast majority of events that can even trigger lore explanations also trigger sex scenes.

I honestly dont care if its included or not im just arguing against the notion of verses not being included because 'theyre too sexual'

Because they're **** and nothing else. We've made this clear dozens of times, Weekly. Simply stating that "No, you're wrong" and trying to pretend CoC is something else is just... Bizarre.

I never once pushed it lol, hell i was the one to give the suggestion of moving things like MGQ to another wiki so they wouldnt cause any trouble here

Again, i made that profile months before we even accepted MGQ as a verse here as a joke because i never actually expected us to allow it here

Anyway shall we actually settle on something.

Like the idea that being an excuse for **** makes you unallowed but having a story with some **** sprinkled in for good measure doesn't make you unallowed.

Saikou The Lewd King said:

Like the idea that being an excuse for **** makes you unallowed but having a story with some **** sprinkled in for good measure doesn't make you unallowed.
This. This is what i have been arguing lol

I disagree with CoC being allowed for everything that has been said above.

If CoC **** with plot gets in, where is the line? What's to stop someone just putting in profiles for idk, any character in **** with 10 seconds of story set up? You could make the exact same argument that it has a "plot"

Censoring the profiles and removing any direct reference to sexual stuff doesn't help. You could do the same thing to a character from **** and it wouldn't change that it's coming from ****.

Everything I have seen from CoC screenshots tells me that it is nothing more than **** with the barest thread of a plot line to link it together and get to new sex scenes. I firmly believe it doesn't belong here.

@Weekly The problem is that you've also been arguing for CoC to be on the wiki. Which contradicts with the idea I presented above. Due to what Monarch, Kep and I have presented.

I think this point can work. Since a coherent story can be super-subjective. We could have the text your suggestions as the definition that would end in the Editing Rules.

• . Although pages for mature verses like Berserk and Demonbane are allowed, they must have coherent stories that are not strictly focused on sex, and the pages have to be kept clean, without erotic images.
The suggested text changed is welcome, of course

This point would limit the case for verses that view as just **** from piggyback of monster girl quest verse acceptance to be accepted here.

@Weekly The problem is that you've also been arguing for CoC to be on the wiki. Which contradicts with the idea I presented above. Due to what Monarch, Kep and I have presented.
Where was this?

"Athlete human level" should be "Athlete level"...I don't know it enough to speak on its allowance

I mean seeing as the game is entirely about trying to seduce and have sex with girls and there are legitimately zero combat feats in the game...

Huniepop is uh... Kind of a meme game? Like, whatever. There is an option to play it censored and it's just a Match 3 Candy Crush game with the occasional CG of a naked anime girl.

It's harmless.

Tho one of the youtubers I know did talk about how f@#%ing oriented the game is so I would be wary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back