• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Peak Tier List; How high does Verses peak?

The God of High School = Low 2-C with 2-C Cosmology
Fatal Twelve = Low 2-C (2-C with the Court of Fate) with 2-A Cosmology

X-Men Film Series is 3-A but only via Creation, if that doesn't count then it peaks at Low 4-C

Marvel Comics peaks at High 1-A and its pending note should be changed to "Marvel Comics likely receiving Tier 0 after Al Elwing finishes"

Tenchi Muyo! and Nightside peak at 1-B

Jujutsu Kaisen peaks at High 7-A

One Piece peaks at 6-A

(also man, how many verses are listed here now? lol)

Oops forgor.

I dont usually do these myself but no one has mentioned God of War at 2-C so I'll add that lol

Also I lost count but it seems over 230 verses are listed atm.

1. Marvel Comics (Jim Starlin) is a separate continuity to mainstream Marvel that peaks at 1-A.
  2. DC Comics should be split into three distinct entries, namely DC Comics (Grant Morrison/Scott Snyder/James Tynion IV), DC Comics (J. M. DeMatteis), and DC Comics (Vertigo). All three peak at 1-C.
  3. DC Comics (Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade) is a separate continuity to mainstream DC that peaks at High 1-C [11D].
  4. Add the following pending note: "DC Comics (Joshua Williamson) coming soon"

Last edited:
  1. Marvel Comics (Jim Starlin) is a separate continuity to mainstream Marvel that peaks at 1-A.
  2. DC Comics should be split into three distinct entries, namely DC Comics (Grant Morrison/Scott Snyder/James Tynion IV), DC Comics (J. M. DeMatteis), and DC Comics (Vertigo). All three peak at 1-C.
  3. DC Comics (Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade) is a separate continuity to mainstream DC that peaks at High 1-C [11D].
  4. Add the following pending note: "DC Comics (Joshua Williamson) coming soon"
@TMaakkonen You haven't done these yet.

1. To Aru Majutsu no Index is listed twice in High 1-C, which needs to be corrected.
  2. Avatar: The Last Airbender should have "to 5-C" removed as a suffix.

YES. YES. MAXWELL VS DANNY???

Ik its not relevant but what does Dany start with?
Hand to hand or rangeed energy/ice with a mix of his ghost abilities like invisibility/intangibility or ecto shields, on some occasions he'll use duplication or possession. He used Ghostly Wail only once extremely early in a fight. Check his standard tactics section on his profile (Danny Phantom) near the bottom.

I made a mistake with DC Comics (Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade); it shouldn't have a suffix after all.

Marvel Comics peaks at High 1-A and its pending note should be changed to "Marvel Comics likely receiving Tier 0 after Al Elwing finishes"
Tbh I'm not sure how Marvel's top TOP tiers aren't tier 0 since there are a lot of people who transcend High 1-A immensely (True Pheonix/White Hot Room, Beyonders, TOAA), etc.

Tbh I'm not sure how Marvel's top TOP tiers aren't tier 0 since there are a lot of people who transcend High 1-A immensely (True Pheonix/White Hot Room, Beyonders, TOAA), etc.
Transcending High 1-A isn't enough for Tier 0; just as one must transcend the very logical systems governing 1-A for High 1-A, one must similarly trivialize High 1-A for Tier 0.

I honestly think that Marvel tier 0 will not be possible, according to Ultima's blog there are only infinite levels of High 1-A, each one higher than the previous one after surpassing TOAA

DC Comics/Vertigo (Seekers into the Mystery) is a separate continuity to mainstream DC and Vertigo that peaks at 1-C.

1. Add the following note in bold above all the tiers on this list: IMPORTANT: Staff members are currently debating a massive overhaul for the Tiering System that will likely affect a lot of the verses here in the near future.
  2. Remove the pending notes for Aim for the Top! and World of Warcraft, as they were added literal years ago and a cursory glance shows that they have no sign of being worked on at all, and just because something is outdated doesn't mean we have a change pending for it:
  3. As a discussion in the DC thread agreed to merge Williamson's works with DC's general "Crisis Cosmology", DC Comics (Joshua Williamson)'s pending entry should be changed to "DC Comics follow-up upgrades pending post-cosmology split" and DC Comics (Grant Morrison/Scott Snyder/James Tynion IV) should be renamed to DC Comics (Crisis).

Last edited:
Meta-Runner peaks at 10-A
Murder Drones peaks at 5-B
Amazing Digital Circus peaks at 9-C (although there is 9-A stuff, no profile was made yet)
Vectorman peaks at 8-C
Also Devil May Cry is Low 1-C 2-C now
Saiki Kusuo No Sai-Nan peaks at 5-B (Low 1-C stuff got removed)

Also Mario 2-B downgrades can be removed from pending, it doesn't seem like any downgrades are gonna happen.

Last edited:
As Death Battle fan I had to add inFamous to high 6-A and Prototype to low 7-C since I doubt they wouldve been mentioned otherwise.

Back