• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Peak Tier List; How high does Verses peak?

Hmm DC changes might be done soon. Did they remove Tier 0 from them, I dont see mentions of that in the proposal blog.

Town of Salem - 8-A
Jibaki Shounen Hanako-Kun - 9-B (Probably extremely outdated, it's probably higher than that now but eh)
Riordanverse - Currently 4-B, with Low 2-C cosmology through Chaos (Getting downgraded, but idk how it affects the top tiers)

Battletoads peaks at 5-A
Earthworm Jim peaks at 3-A (I wasn't expecting that lmao)
Rosario + Vampire peaks at Low 7-B
Mandela Catalogue is 9-B now (cuz new profiles)
throw The Amazing World of Gumball in 3-A as well ig
Fujitakaverse peaks at 1-A now I believe.

also, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha got nuked and now it's back, peaking at High 3-A

Last edited:
We have more universe and higher level verses than lower than that, so Im not really surprised at those.

And we already have Madagascar at low 2-C so cartoons just sometimes have uni destroying machines I guess.

Oh yeah, Homestuck is 3 layers at its peak (apparently)
Warhammer 40K is 4 layers
Gurren Lagann is 11D
Digimon is 11D (with the 1-B cosmology)

Honkai Impact 3rd is 4-A now, RIP High 1-C

Back