• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glitch Techs General Discussion Thread

I feel kinda bad seeing how empty this is so you know what? I'm gonna get involved

So far, what feats have you found? Based on what I've seen on wikipedia, it's only 2 seasons, right?

Based on what I've seen on wikipedia, it's only 2 seasons, right?
Unfortunately
So far, what feats have you found?
Miko kicking off the head of a robot as a small child and Five getting smashed through roofs are the two most notable ones for the main cast I remember. There's also a cool Transmutation/Creation feat in S1 E5

Tbh, the verse seems to be mainly about has, like Absorption, Forcefield Creation, Paralysis Inducement(?), Hacking, etc.

Iirc, the biggest feat in the series is from S2 E8, where Colossusarus blasts a giant hole through a hill/mountain

Last edited:
Any attempts at calculating it?
I can't find a YouTube video of it yet, but I'll see if I can take a screenshot or screen recording later
Here's the screenshot:
Colososaurus_blasts_a_hole_in_a_mountain.png

Oh I just realized something else

Do we have any renders for the character images?
Their wiki has a bunch of renders

With how they capture glitches, should that count as Data Manipulation, Sealing, and/or BFR?

Also with how the glitches are energy beings, should they get NPI for being able to interact with that?

Also I'm gonna assume in these kinds of media that one of them is probably gonna have hacking

With how they capture glitches, should that count as Data Manipulation, Sealing, and/or BFR?
Probably Data Manipulation and/or Sealing
Also with how the glitches are energy beings, should they get NPI for being able to interact with that?
Maybe. I'll have to rewatch the episodes to be sure
Also I'm gonna assume in these kinds of media that one of them is probably gonna have hacking
Yup. Season 2 Episode 7 has the Techs hacking each others' gauntlets

I also would assume there would be some form of information analysis (Maybe to the point of Analytical Prediction perhaps?)
Weapon Creation for the Tech gauntlets, since they can create hammers, swords, shields and guns
About this, are the created weapons physical or energy constructs? Because if it's the latter, they can get energy manipulation. Also I would assume there would be some blasters of sorts which can give them energy projection
Resistance to Memory Manipulation immediately comes to mind for Miko. Memory-wiping devices, no matter how big or how small, have zero effect on Miko purely because she, I shit you not, has ADHD.
This also implies they have their own memory wiping devices meaning they can have Memory Manip even as optional equipment
Maybe. I'll have to rewatch the episodes to be sure
Have you done so?

I also would assume there would be some form of information analysis (Maybe to the point of Analytical Prediction perhaps?)
Yup. Their headgear has that
About this, are the created weapons physical or energy constructs? Because if it's the latter, they can get energy manipulation.
Energy iirc
Also I would assume there would be some blasters of sorts which can give them energy projection
Yup
This also implies they have their own memory wiping devices meaning they can have Memory Manip even as optional equipment
Yeah, it's a feature of their gauntlets. They wipe the memories of any surrounding civilians.

Also, any damage caused by the glitches would be completely repaired back to normal, which is Reconstruction if I'm not wrong
Have you done so?
My internet connection has been shit of late and I fell sick recently, so unfortunately no. But from what I do remember, once the glitches take the form of the game characters, they are physical entities. But in their root forms, they are energy

My internet connection has been shit of late and I fell sick recently, so unfortunately no. But from what I do remember, once the glitches take the form of the game characters, they are physical entities. But in their root forms, they are energy
It's been a while. How have you been doing with this?

Back