• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vergil vs Toppo (0-0-0)

Vizer04

He/Him
ddtvv3r-f234f20b-1559-425d-82e2-5bf95f126710.jpg
64a6bf00ed7670565a2cba7a19d67615.jpg

Both at their strongest and Speed Equalized.

Vergil:

Toppo:

Inconclusive:

I don't really no anything abt Vergil but I just read his profile and he has no resistance to EE and I believe his wincon would be dura neg. I think it's because of his sword which Toppo's aura should erase so I'm voting Toppo for now, but i'll definitely change vote when I see reasoning. Also Toppo has hakai aura which Beerus doesn't

Would judgement cut get past toppos aura? I was going with vergil because of passive fear manip
Passive Fear manip only works in DT.
Vergil is in base here. He need to transform first.

Yes, it would, it bypasses space-time resistance and directly appears on enemies person.
Vergil has Acausalty Type 4 according to his page. I don't see a wincon for Toppo...
Its not really relevant here. Not unless Toppo has causality or fate hax.

wait i just realised this is their strongest forms, which would make vergil in SDT
well now vergil doesnt even need to do anything to win, toppo gets passived by the fear the manip
also hakai is useless again vergil in SDT, he already resists soul destruction on a 4D scale and has low godly (if my crt goes through then he'll get mid-godly)

Vergil stomp with passive 4D Fear Hax.

If concept hax CTRs goes through, he will have AE1 via Type 1 Concept along with Mid-Godly regen, hakai would even work anymore in DMC.

So, yeah, this is easily a stomp for Vergil.

Hakai can't even affect beings that are significantly stronger than the user, like the GoD's would Hakai Zeno if they could, but they can't.

Back