• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vergil due to teleporting all over the ******* place, and abusing his spacial manipulation coupled with durability negation.

Sub's main rival already abuses Teleportation to Oblivion so not gonna go well for him on that end

But anyways, yeah I have to vote Vergil, as with his spacial manip, teleport, summon swords, plus Devil Trigger which amps him, he has every tool necessary to abuse his range and kite out Sub-Zero to death.

Huesito88 said:
Idk about Vergil's speed since someone might come here and say he blitzes people on SZ's level or maybe Vergil gets blitzed by people on SZ's level

Plus not talking about speed is better in a debate anyway

Sub-Zero obviously has everything starting from his first key.

Question, how skilled is Vergil? Can I see what Yamato does?

Didn't see the "All previous" part so my bad.

@Kredory

From what I know Vergil was capable of mastering new weapons such as beowulf easily, within literal seconds of gaining it. So for that i'd say he's highly skilled in combat. Also Vergil's Yamato is capable of spacial manipulation, and durability negation. Heres a video link to how it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCZ-BVKgszw

It's 1 from what I see, also i meant the two handled sword he uses as Nelo since, you know, in DMC3 SE when you use DT as corrupted Vergil he can only use that thing with yamato selected and change to H2H with cerberus but you can't use Force Edge.

Nelo Angelo is Nelo Angelo, he's not a DT, he's Vergil on a Armor, DMC3 only made him a DT for a Corrupted Vergil because it's nice, the proof is that you fight Nelo Angelo without his helmet in 1, and since DT is not a armor, is a new form, Nelo Angelo is not a DT

And he doesn't have Yamato and Beowulf, they are there because they are Vergil's arsenal in DMC3, in the canon, Nelo Angelo have a random giant sword and he also fight with his bare hands

I know, I was just mentioning the gameplay of DMC3 SE, what I always thought is that Yamato was that big sword just transformed.

I think you just misunderstood what I said or I didn't express myself good enough.

Yamato is not the sword Vergil has. By the events of DMC1, the order of the sword had Yamato, and it was shattered by Mundus in his fight against Vergil.

Back