• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vento of the Front Minor Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was rereading OT13 when I noticed something I didn't remember.

OT13 Chapter 7 Part 9

Once he was cornered in a single spot, he had no choice but to continue defending with his right hand. Vento did not attack that frequently, but the trajectory of each shot was complex and he could only move after reading what that trajectory would be. His hand was starting to fall behind.

In pure destructive power, the attacks were inferior to those of Misaka Mikoto the Railgu. But it was partially due to the terrain that Kamijou was able to handle Mikoto. When he had to fight her, he never wanted to be in a narrow area. He would only confront her in a wide open area in which he could move as he wished and freely run away.

So the powerscaling to Stiyl has to be removed, which makes sense since her air magic is secondary magic meant to harass and keep the enemy in check so that they develop hostility towards her and trigger Divine Punishment (powerscaling without a direct comparison or fight is also very unreliable in Index, one just has to look at the wildly different levels of power of God's Right Seat). She should probably go back to her Building level rating.

Additionally, since she hasn't displayed superhuman strength, the current Striking Strength should also go and be replaced with Street Class, given how she freely wields a large hammer with one hand.

In lack of further replies, and given that you are a very reliable member, I think that you can perform the edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back