• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venom (sony) vs Bendy (Batdr) To the death,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't the Keepers also have time manipulation?

Joey Drew said they can freeze the cycle and change the script.

Yep. As Bendy can manipulate the ink which is where the cycle takes place It's safe to say he would scale to this. While The cycle isn't a universe; hopefully it will be confirmed to be a universe however, as of right now it is a realm within the ink. (You could even say it's a pocket dimension on a timeloop.)
Manipulation of ink would not make 7-B just because the cycle contains a city

Don't the Keepers also have time manipulation?

Joey Drew said they can freeze the cycle and change the script.
I think it's because they are causing changes in the cycle and keeping the end away from the ink demon and the script would be the story of the first game. Because the keepers captured many of the characters

The machine can manipulate ink the same way bendy can but better bendy has not shown much ink manipulation feats. But we know he has it but as of now we can't really count that as a feat because it seems far feacthed. Also if bendy was able to manipulate ink because it's in the cycle that would make him low 2-c. Because he would be able to physically alter cycle completely.

Last edited:
The machine can manipulate ink the same way bendy can but better bendy has not shown much ink manipulation feats. But we know he has it but as of now we can't really count that as a feat because it seems far feacthed. Also if bendy was able to manipulate ink because it's in the cycle that would make him low 2-c. Because he would be able to physically alter cycle completely.
Bendy chooses not to physically alter to Cycle, if Bendy's hole goal is to prevent anyone else from physically alter the Cycle (via resetting the cycle) why would he do physically alter the Cycle when that's what he's preventing the entire time? he also has the capable of destroying doors but chooses not to. We also know he dislikes anyone destroying the Bendy cutout, he seems very protective over the cycle.

The Ink Machine creates the ink it doesn't manipulate it. none of these is nearly enough to convince me that Bendy isn't 7-B as these arguments are very easy to get around.

Yes, they do.

Just like star manipulators scale to the stars, or universe manipulators scale to the universe.
two things wrong with this.

no.

and second, star manipulation isn't a power. and manipulating a universe and manipulating an element are VASTLY two different things.

Bendy was never shown to be capable of making entire cities using the ink. he's only ever used it to teleport and shit like that.

The problem with this argument is that this was an example and being two different things were entire point of my argument. Just like manipulating ink and manipulating water are two different things.

Secondly manipulate ink that contains cities is city level, therefore I would disagree and say that it is.

The problem with this argument is that this was an example and being two different things were entire point of my argument. Just like manipulating ink and manipulating water are two different things.

Secondly manipulate ink that contains cities is city level, therefore I would disagree and say that it is.
honestly him manipulating ink and manipulating water isn't much different

the ink doesn't 'contain' a city, it MADE a city, and bendy has never shown to even try or even seem to be capable of that in anyway shape or form. him scaling to that is complete head canon and speculation. he has no grounds to scale to that.

honestly him manipulating ink and manipulating water isn't much different

the ink doesn't 'contain' a city, it MADE a city, and bendy has never shown to even try or even seem to be capable of that in anyway shape or form. him scaling to that is complete head canon and speculation. he has no grounds to scale to that.
manipulating ink and manipulating water are completely different.

The Ink doesn't make a city it contains a city. Which The Ink Demon manipulate which is different from scaling, someone who manipulates something isn't exactly scaling, scaling would be holding your own (or comparing) against what you're scaling to.

Last edited:
The Ink doesn't make a city it contains a city. Which The Ink Demon manipulate which is different from scaling, someone who manipulates something isn't exactly scaling, scaling would be holding your own against what you're scaling to.
so he has even less reason to scale to 7-B. either way this thread should be closed. it's a stomp and being derailed. if you feel he should be 7-B make a crt after the dark revisions stuff go through.

I would agree considering it's a 7-B character against a 8-C character this is indeed a stomp, which I why I would recommend another 7-B character like kris from deltarune!

7-B. According to what we've seen in BATDR
oh man i just went to his profile to see if it said 7-B and look what i found!

pLgMj39.png

It says 9-B!

Indeed it is. Only via Creation though, as nobody's AP scales to the creation of Dark Worlds. Their physical AP is 10-B/9-A, depending on the key.
That's still 7-B none the less. That's like saying Asriel Dreemurr is universal+ via reality warping, it's still universal+.

"Possibly higher." Even that fandom page mentions this!
possibly higher means they're an unknown amount higher than their current rating.

that means he's still 9-B. this is a useless argument. you continue to attempt to use unaccepted scaling here, which isn't valid in a thread. again, make a crt if you think it should be on the profile.
That's still 7-B none the less. That's like saying Asriel Dreemurr is universal+ via reality warping, it's still universal+.
Asriel dreemurr is Low Complex Multiversal from destroying the game, not reality warping... false equivalent. there difference between those is that Asriel actually uses AP to do that.

possibly higher means they're an unknown amount higher than their current rating.

that means he's still 9-B. this is a useless argument. you continue to attempt to use unaccepted scaling here, which isn't valid in a thread. again, make a crt if you think it should be on the profile.

Asriel dreemurr is Low Complex Multiversal from destroying the game, not reality warping... false equivalent. there difference between those is that Asriel actually uses AP to do that.
Resetting a game is universal+ (for it to be low complex multiversal level this highly depend on the cosmology of the verse.) this is a good example off continuing to attempt to use unaccepted scaling here, which isn't valid in a thread. Expressly when you're using fanmade fandom pages to prove a point which could be created by anyone. This would be like using Wikipedia for answers to your questions during school, anyone could've created that document which could be a complete lie or just untrue.

Destroying a game is universal+ (for it to be low complex multiversal level this highly depend on the cosmology of the verse.) this is a good example off continuing to attempt to use unaccepted scaling here, which isn't valid in a thread. Expressly when you're using fanmade fandom pages to prove a point which could be created by anyone. This would be like using Wikipedia for answers to your questions during school, anyone could've created that document which could be a complete lie or just untrue.
Actually, it was accepted to be Low Complex Multiversal, possibly Multiversal. This isn't unaccepted scaling, this is on the profiles as you can see here, unlike your 7-B bendy scaling.

If you ask me creating, manipulating and destroying a game like Animdude did far more power, then just resetting a game like Asriel did.

Sadly not, a debunker showed it to me. (I wish I made it through.)
well, it isn't accepted. make a crt, and get it accepted. nothing you have said in this thread is accepted on this wiki and if you feel it should then try and get it accepted! repeating claims that aren't accepted wont make them magically accepted.

this argument is done, unless you feel to link me a crt you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back