• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (10/16)

I nominate Naruto for high 6a
Errrm it's
Low 6-B - High 6-B

I think I'll have to just allow one or the other, and terminators time manip/space manip stuff might be too OP, how does all that work exactly? I'm really not keen on allowing time based abilities like time stop at all 🗿
Alright, in that case I'd prefer Canine's submission get in over mine (He submitted his character first and it'd be nice for an SMBZ character besides Mecha to get attention)

You know what? Screw it:

You know what? Screw it:
Bruh he has no hax and is physically the weakest. He's getting absolutely godstomped.

Also, on the subject of SMBZ since one of the rules in the bracket talks about revising characters who are participating, I'm planning on revising the SMBZ profiles a bit, but Mario's is for the most part finished already and thus I wouldn't consider any revisions that happen to him to be substantial. All I can think of to do for his profile at the moment is downgrade his reaction/combat speed since the old version of the calc the SMBZ cast scaled to was probably calc stacking (Probably to light speed based off the move literally being called the light speed attack/dash, which doesn't really matter since speed is going to be equalized for every match) and specifying what types of acrobatics he has. (Which isn't adding any abilities and is just specifying what one ability is) His other stats are going to remain the same and he's not getting any fully new abilities

I'm going to be funny and post Gal, though I'm fairly certain he isn't allowed as a genuine submission

It is on the page but mostly laser danmaku, with a few extra tricks like darkness corruption, primordial properties and giga AOE attacks

The problem being that 6-B is the exact point where it's confirmed his Energeia attacks blow up the mind, soul and concepts of people. Technically he also has the expressly forbidden Fate Manipulation, but Resonance is something he's only ever tapped into once and just isn't really reliable at all

Man I hope Koichi is in the real MHA
This mf?

This mf?
Koichi Haimawari, protagonist of My Hero Academia: Vigilantes. His growth and just that whole manga is amazing. Definitely interesting enough to deserve a shout out in the main series

Koichi Haimawari, protagonist of My Hero Academia: Vigilantes. His growth and just that whole manga is amazing. Definitely interesting enough to deserve a shout out in the main series
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<tabber>
|-|Base=
[[File:Colton New render SS.png|thumb|180px]]
{{#tag:tabber|{{!}}-{{!}}1=
{{quote|There are more rational reasons guys! Just shoot them down!|Colton}}
{{!}}-{{!}}2=
{{quote|You're my half-brother and my fully-fledged friend. We're buddies forever from beginning to the end. Nobody's a nobody and everybody is weird like you and me!|Colton singing [https://theamazingworldofgumball.fandom.com/wiki/Weird_Like_You_And_Me Weird like you and me] with [[Javen (Stick Shenanigans)|Javen]]}}
{{!}}-{{!}}3=
{{quote|Listen Javen most people aren't your real friends so if you let me eliminate this darn [[Queen Scarlet (Stick Shenanigans)|QUEEN BEE]] then I'll show you how people really are deep inside.|Colton to Javen during a battle with a infected Queen scarlet}}
}}
|-|Robot armor=
[[File:Colton robot armor placeholder.png|thumb|180px|Placeholder]]
{{quote|Call that a Mover? I call it a decimator!|Colton to Dr.Menace}}
|-|50% weirdo=
[[File:50% colt render.png|thumb|180px]]
{{quote|THAT'S IT! 50% WEIRDO!|Colton transforming into 50% Weirdo}}
</tabber>
==Summary==
Colton is one of three protagonists in Stick Shenanigans and is [[Javen (Stick Shenanigans)|Javen's]] Best friend he is a gun addict and half god half stickman

He had anger issues when He was younger but one day Javen getting bullied, so he stepped in effortlessly kicking and knocking out the bullies and became friends with the boy. Soon He helped him do a heist at an area 54 to save [[Mr. Portal (Stick Shenanigans)|Mr. Portal]] and soon fought in a war at 14 years old where he learned that being in the military was kind of cool and uses guns as his primary weapons, after 2 years he became an Epic gang member, as the gunman and the planner.
==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:''' {{Varies}} from {{Low 7-C}} to {{7-C}} to {{7-B}} at most, {{5-A}} to {{High 4-C}} at full power | {{Varies}} from {{Low 7-C}} to {{7-C}} to {{7-B}} at most, {{5-A}} to {{High 4-C}} at full power | {{7-A}} to {{High 4-C}} | {{7-A}} to {{6-C}}, {{High 4-C}} at most | {{4-B}} | {{4-A}} | {{3-A}}

'''Key:''' Base (Pre-Xono infection) | Power ups (Pre-Xono infection) | Robot armor | Warlord (Pre-Xono) | 50% Weirdo | 100% Weirdo | Beyond Weirdo

'''Name:''' Colton Weirdo, The Go-lucky veteran

'''Origin:''' [[Stick Shenanigans]]

'''Gender:''' Male

'''Age:''' 16 (Though older than Javen by 5 months)

'''Classification:''' Half-God Half Stickman

'''Powers and Abilities:'''
<tabber>
|-|Base (Pre-Xono infection)=
<div class="scrollable" style="overflow:auto; max-height:600px; width:{{{width|100%}}}; -moz-border-radius-topleft:0.5em; border:1px solid #AAAAAA; padding-left:0.5em; background:transparent;">
*'''[[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]]'''
*'''[[Inorganic Physiology]]''' (Type 1; His bodily systems are replaced with a black hole that takes the shape of his body)
**'''[[Deconstruction]]''' (if his Black hole is exposed, it passively deconstructs what is too close to it)
**'''[[Absorption]]''' (Can absorb matter that falls into his event horizon)
**'''[[Gravity Manipulation]]'''
*'''[[Toon Force]]''' (Anyone from His universe has Cartoonish Effects His Cartoonish Effects still works outside his world)
*'''[[Breaking the Fourth Wall]]''' ([ Knows that he's in a comic])
*'''[[Supernatural Willpower]]''' (His bond with Javen is so special that as long as Javen is alive, he'll power through anything)
*'''[[Superhuman Precision]]'''
*'''[[Martial Arts|Expert Hand-to-Hand combantant]]''' (trained in the army And is named the best army soldier ever, Can fight on par with Queen Scarlet)
*'''[[Acrobatics]]''' (Comparable to [[Whisper (Stick Shenanigans)|Whisper]])
*'''[[Broadway Force]]''' (Along with Javen, and Mr. Portal made the comic a musical)
*'''[[Weapon Creation]]''' ([ Can create guns out of everything])
*Limited '''[[Power Nullification]]''', and '''[[Precognition]]''' (If an attack is activated by saying something, Colton will automatically notice and will attempt to play his piano to interrupt them and stop the attack altogether)
*'''[[Paralysis Inducement]]''' (Can freeze his foe just by putting his hand in front of them)
*'''[[Explosion Manipulation]]''' (Can make nukes from his fingertips)
*'''[[Radiation Manipulation]]''' (via; The radioactive can of radioactiveness)
**'''[[Resurrection]]''' (Able to resurrect the dead and start a zombie apocalypse)
*'''[[Weapon Manipulation]]''' (Able to control his guns)
*'''[[Body Control]]''' (Able to grow more limbs)
*'''Limited [[Reality Warping]]''' (Can grant wishes)
*'''[[Acausality]]''' (Type 1 Via '''Ignore''' Colton ignores what happens to Him in the Past preventing any time paradoxes happening to Him, Though Colton will have to know that his opponent went back in time in Order for It to work)
*'''[[Resistance]]''' to '''[[Fear Manipulation]]''' (Is literally fearless to the point where Xonos can't scare him), '''[[Radiation Manipulation]]''' (Can be near the radioactive can of radioactiveness whilst it's spewing Radiation with no side effects), and '''[[Empathic Manipulation]]''' (Can't feel love)
</div>
|-|Power-ups (Pre-Xono infection)=
<div class="scrollable" style="overflow:auto; max-height:600px; width:{{{width|100%}}}; -moz-border-radius-topleft:0.5em; border:1px solid #AAAAAA; padding-left:0.5em; background:transparent;">
All of his Base abilities Plus:
*'''[[Fire Manipulation]]''' (Via Fire Power-Up)
**'''[[Magma Manipulation]]''' (Via Fire Power-Up)
*'''[[Water Manipulation]]''' (Via Aqua Power-Up)
*'''[[Air Manipulation]]''' (Via Cloud Power-Up)
*'''[[Electricity Manipulation]]''' (Via Cloud Power-Up)
*'''[[Weather Manipulation]]''' (Via Cloud Power-Up (Can Spawn 5 Weather clouds at an time))
*'''[[Plant Manipulation]]''' (Via Plant Power-Up)
**'''[[Fungus Manipulation]]''' (Via Plant Power-Up)
</div>
|-|Robot armor=
*'''[[Energy Manipulation]]''' (the Robot armor has built-in laser cannons)
*'''[[Homing Attack]]''' (Can lock-on to opponents)
*'''[[Flight]]''' (The Machine has a built-in jetpack)
*'''[[Transformation]]''' (FOR THE ROBOT SUIT ONLY; The Robot suit can transform into a tank)
*'''[[Danmaku]]''' (The Robot suit can shoot millions of rockets)
*'''[[Electricity Manipulation]]''' (Can shoot thunder from it's finger tips)
*'''[[Resistance]]''' to '''[[Poison Manipulation]]''' (Was unaffected after Queen Scarlet stung it), and '''[[Telekinesis]]''' (Could power through Storm's Telekinesis holding it)
</div>
|-|Warlord (Pre-Xono)=
*'''[[Bloodlust]]''' (Warlord Colton is naturally blood thirsty and didn't care when Queen Scarlet tried to calm him down)
*'''[[Flight]]''' ('''True flight''')
</div>
</tabber>
'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' The character's attack power or destructive capacity (in bold; add any explanations using brackets, not in bold).

'''[[Speed]]:''' It is generally "Combat Speed" (in bold)

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' The weight the character can lift/move, usually expressed in tons. However it is optional since lifting strength generally doesn't matter in most fights (in bold).

'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' The attack power of the character's physical attacks/blows (in bold).

'''[[Durability]]:''' The amount of attack power the character can withstand before being overwhelmed (in bold).

'''[[Stamina]]:''' Self-explanatory

'''[[Range]]:''' The distance the character's attacks/abilities can cover.

'''[[Standard Equipment]]:''' Things a character can be expected to have on hand at any given time.
*'''Optional Equipment:''' Things that the character has owned or made usage of before for an extended period of time, but does not always have available on their person.
*'''Can Create/Summon:''' Important/relevant things that the character can create or summon.

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' Self-explanatory

'''Standard Tactics:''' The usual behaviour exhibited by a character during battles. For example, which actions a character will first perform when fighting an unknown opponent or which abilities they will use frequently, rarely, or never. This section is optional and should not be added if the character's behaviour is too inconsistent to identify a common pattern.

'''Weaknesses:''' Self-explanatory

'''[[Feats]]:''' List all of the character's amazing feats. Strength feats, speed feats, durability feats, etc. You can judge a person's power by their feats.

'''Notable Attacks/Techniques:''' A list of some abilities the character generally uses.

'''Note:''' Self-explanatory

==Explanations (Optional)==
This section can be used to explain the reasons for the assigned power level of a certain character more in-depth, as well as how the powers and nature of the character fundamentally work. This is particularly useful for more high-tiered characters.

However, it is very important that you make sure that the text has good grammar/sentence structure, and is easy to understand.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
File:Old colton render.png|Older render
File:Colton Render (STICK SHENANIGANS).png|Old render
</gallery>
==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

Put some notable/good matches that result in the character's victory.

'''Notable Losses:'''

Put some notable/good matches that result in the character's loss.

'''Inconclusive Matches:'''

Put some notable/good matches with the results still unclear.

[[Category:Blog posts]]

<tabber>
|-|Base=
[[File:Colton New render SS.png|thumb|180px]]
{{#tag:tabber|{{!}}-{{!}}1=
{{quote|There are more rational reasons guys! Just shoot them down!|Colton}}
{{!}}-{{!}}2=
{{quote|You're my half-brother and my fully-fledged friend. We're buddies forever from beginning to the end. Nobody's a nobody and everybody is weird like you and me!|Colton singing [https://theamazingworldofgumball.fandom.com/wiki/Weird_Like_You_And_Me Weird like you and me] with [[Javen (Stick Shenanigans)|Javen]]}}
{{!}}-{{!}}3=
{{quote|Listen Javen most people aren't your real friends so if you let me eliminate this darn [[Queen Scarlet (Stick Shenanigans)|QUEEN BEE]] then I'll show you how people really are deep inside.|Colton to Javen during a battle with a infected Queen scarlet}}
}}
|-|Robot armor=
[[File:Colton robot armor placeholder.png|thumb|180px|Placeholder]]
{{quote|Call that a Mover? I call it a decimator!|Colton to Dr.Menace}}
|-|50% weirdo=
[[File:50% colt render.png|thumb|180px]]
{{quote|THAT'S IT! 50% WEIRDO!|Colton transforming into 50% Weirdo}}
</tabber>
==Summary==
Colton is one of three protagonists in Stick Shenanigans and is [[Javen (Stick Shenanigans)|Javen's]] Best friend he is a gun addict and half god half stickman

He had anger issues when He was younger but one day Javen getting bullied, so he stepped in effortlessly kicking and knocking out the bullies and became friends with the boy. Soon He helped him do a heist at an area 54 to save [[Mr. Portal (Stick Shenanigans)|Mr. Portal]] and soon fought in a war at 14 years old where he learned that being in the military was kind of cool and uses guns as his primary weapons, after 2 years he became an Epic gang member, as the gunman and the planner.
==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:''' {{Varies}} from {{Low 7-C}} to {{7-C}} to {{7-B}} at most, {{5-A}} to {{High 4-C}} at full power | {{Varies}} from {{Low 7-C}} to {{7-C}} to {{7-B}} at most, {{5-A}} to {{High 4-C}} at full power | {{7-A}} to {{High 4-C}} | {{7-A}} to {{6-C}}, {{High 4-C}} at most | {{4-B}} | {{4-A}} | {{3-A}}

'''Key:''' Base (Pre-Xono infection) | Power ups (Pre-Xono infection) | Robot armor | Warlord (Pre-Xono) | 50% Weirdo | 100% Weirdo | Beyond Weirdo

'''Name:''' Colton Weirdo, The Go-lucky veteran

'''Origin:''' [[Stick Shenanigans]]

'''Gender:''' Male

'''Age:''' 16 (Though older than Javen by 5 months)

'''Classification:''' Half-God Half Stickman

'''Powers and Abilities:'''
<tabber>
|-|Base (Pre-Xono infection)=
*'''[[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]]'''
*'''[[Inorganic Physiology]]''' (Type 1; His bodily systems are replaced with a black hole that takes the shape of his body)
**'''[[Deconstruction]]''' (if his Black hole is exposed, it passively deconstructs what is too close to it)
**'''[[Absorption]]''' (Can absorb matter that falls into his event horizon)
**'''[[Gravity Manipulation]]'''
*'''[[Toon Force]]''' (Anyone from His universe has Cartoonish Effects His Cartoonish Effects still works outside his world)
*'''[[Breaking the Fourth Wall]]''' ([ Knows that he's in a comic])
*'''[[Supernatural Willpower]]''' (His bond with Javen is so special that as long as Javen is alive, he'll power through anything)
*'''[[Superhuman Precision]]'''
*'''[[Martial Arts|Expert Hand-to-Hand combantant]]''' (trained in the army And is named the best army soldier ever, Can fight on par with Queen Scarlet)
*'''[[Acrobatics]]''' (Comparable to [[Whisper (Stick Shenanigans)|Whisper]])
*'''[[Broadway Force]]''' (Along with Javen, and Mr. Portal made the comic a musical)
*'''[[Weapon Creation]]''' ([ Can create guns out of everything])
*Limited '''[[Power Nullification]]''', and '''[[Precognition]]''' (If an attack is activated by saying something, Colton will automatically notice and will attempt to play his piano to interrupt them and stop the attack altogether)
*'''[[Paralysis Inducement]]''' (Can freeze his foe just by putting his hand in front of them)
*'''[[Explosion Manipulation]]''' (Can make nukes from his fingertips)
*'''[[Radiation Manipulation]]''' (via; The radioactive can of radioactiveness)
**'''[[Resurrection]]''' (Able to resurrect the dead and start a zombie apocalypse)
*'''[[Weapon Manipulation]]''' (Able to control his guns)
*'''[[Body Control]]''' (Able to grow more limbs)
*'''Limited [[Reality Warping]]''' (Can grant wishes)
*'''[[Acausality]]''' (Type 1 Via '''Ignore''' Colton ignores what happens to Him in the Past preventing any time paradoxes happening to Him, Though Colton will have to know that his opponent went back in time in Order for It to work)
*'''[[Resistance]]''' to '''[[Fear Manipulation]]''' (Is literally fearless to the point where Xonos can't scare him), '''[[Radiation Manipulation]]''' (Can be near the radioactive can of radioactiveness whilst it's spewing Radiation with no side effects), and '''[[Empathic Manipulation]]''' (Can't feel love)
</div>
|-|Power-ups (Pre-Xono infection)=
*'''[[Fire Manipulation]]''' (Via Fire Power-Up)
**'''[[Magma Manipulation]]''' (Via Fire Power-Up)
*'''[[Water Manipulation]]''' (Via Aqua Power-Up)
*'''[[Air Manipulation]]''' (Via Cloud Power-Up)
*'''[[Electricity Manipulation]]''' (Via Cloud Power-Up)
*'''[[Weather Manipulation]]''' (Via Cloud Power-Up (Can Spawn 5 Weather clouds at an time))
*'''[[Plant Manipulation]]''' (Via Plant Power-Up)
**'''[[Fungus Manipulation]]''' (Via Plant Power-Up)
</div>
|-|Robot armor=
*'''[[Energy Manipulation]]''' (the Robot armor has built-in laser cannons)
*'''[[Homing Attack]]''' (Can lock-on to opponents)
*'''[[Flight]]''' (The Machine has a built-in jetpack)
*'''[[Transformation]]''' (FOR THE ROBOT SUIT ONLY; The Robot suit can transform into a tank)
*'''[[Danmaku]]''' (The Robot suit can shoot millions of rockets)
*'''[[Electricity Manipulation]]''' (Can shoot thunder from it's finger tips)
*'''[[Resistance]]''' to '''[[Poison Manipulation]]''' (Was unaffected after Queen Scarlet stung it), and '''[[Telekinesis]]''' (Could power through Storm's Telekinesis holding it)
</div>
|-|Warlord (Pre-Xono)=
*'''[[Bloodlust]]''' (Warlord Colton is naturally blood thirsty and didn't care when Queen Scarlet tried to calm him down)
*'''[[Flight]]''' ('''True flight''')
</div>
</tabber>
'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' The character's attack power or destructive capacity (in bold; add any explanations using brackets, not in bold).

'''[[Speed]]:''' It is generally "Combat Speed" (in bold)

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' The weight the character can lift/move, usually expressed in tons. However it is optional since lifting strength generally doesn't matter in most fights (in bold).

'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' The attack power of the character's physical attacks/blows (in bold).

'''[[Durability]]:''' The amount of attack power the character can withstand before being overwhelmed (in bold).

'''[[Stamina]]:''' Self-explanatory

'''[[Range]]:''' The distance the character's attacks/abilities can cover.

'''[[Standard Equipment]]:''' Things a character can be expected to have on hand at any given time.
*'''Optional Equipment:''' Things that the character has owned or made usage of before for an extended period of time, but does not always have available on their person.
*'''Can Create/Summon:''' Important/relevant things that the character can create or summon.

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' Self-explanatory

'''Standard Tactics:''' The usual behaviour exhibited by a character during battles. For example, which actions a character will first perform when fighting an unknown opponent or which abilities they will use frequently, rarely, or never. This section is optional and should not be added if the character's behaviour is too inconsistent to identify a common pattern.

'''Weaknesses:''' Self-explanatory

'''[[Feats]]:''' List all of the character's amazing feats. Strength feats, speed feats, durability feats, etc. You can judge a person's power by their feats.

'''Notable Attacks/Techniques:''' A list of some abilities the character generally uses.

'''Note:''' Self-explanatory

==Explanations (Optional)==
This section can be used to explain the reasons for the assigned power level of a certain character more in-depth, as well as how the powers and nature of the character fundamentally work. This is particularly useful for more high-tiered characters.

However, it is very important that you make sure that the text has good grammar/sentence structure, and is easy to understand.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
File:Old colton render.png|Older render
File:Colton Render (STICK SHENANIGANS).png|Old render
</gallery>
==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

Put some notable/good matches that result in the character's victory.

'''Notable Losses:'''

Put some notable/good matches that result in the character's loss.

'''Inconclusive Matches:'''

Put some notable/good matches with the results still unclear.

[[Category:Blog posts]]

EY1SpF2WsAAq1T3.jpg

It's beanut butter

Back