• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (11/16)

I know this will slow down the tourney but remove duck and Snoopy (keep bee burner) the former had some revision whilst the latter will be undergoing some

FEAR NOT MY REPLACEMENT IS HERE

FEAR NOT MY REPLACEMENT IS HERE
(Bro thinks he’s all might)

Looks epic, but what’s the broadway force all about?

(Bro thinks he’s all might)

Looks epic, but what’s the broadway force all about?
(She's way more different then all might lil' bro)

Basically there's this cool one scene where she starts a dancing and singing scene with everyone in the hotel she doesn't use it in character or atleast in a fight

Last edited:
Reserved people, I'd like official submissions now. I'm going to make it like other tourneys recently where reserved spots will be removed, then likely filled with vs battle characters (or maybe I'll lay off the fc/oc limit because I'm a big fan of adding matches to both profiles)

Last edited:
Reserved people, I'd like official submissions now. I'm going to make it like other tourneys recently where reserved spots will be removed, then likely filled with vs battle characters (or maybe I'll lay off the fc/oc limit because I'm a big fan of adding matches to both profiles)
I should find another VSBW profile and finish the Red Laser page then 👀

I have a question, out of curiosity.

Would Myrme be allowed if I restricted all her magic, all her saint arts, and her Mephitis blade? Basically, she'd only have everything in her first key of abilities. Not the stuff underneath either.

Page obviously is just a sandbox but maybe I could get some motivation to get it to be more than that if I could put her into a tournament.

I have a question, out of curiosity.

Would Myrme be allowed if I restricted all her magic, all her saint arts, and her Mephitis blade? Basically, she'd only have everything in her first key of abilities. Not the stuff underneath either.

Page obviously is just a sandbox but maybe I could get some motivation to get it to be more than that if I could put her into a tournament.
So just stuff listed under physical abilities tab?

I looked at the intelligence section, is she even possible to hit at all? She can foresee 'millions of strikes' and beat a supergenius always evolving AI which can produce trillions of calcs per second
I just looked over the members of this tournament and then laughed about my thought of entering her.

Nevermind. Yeah, that'd be a slaughter. Another case where character could probably fight all the members of the tournament and win with ease.

Maybe I should make pages for the very minor characters...

I looked at the intelligence section, is she even possible to hit at all? She can foresee 'millions of strikes' and beat a supergenius always evolving AI which can produce trillions of calcs per second
Speaking of the tournament, I'll put either pre-Matured Form Sokaran or pre-Queen Ansen as choices (once I legitimise the profiles).

Maybe I should make pages for the very minor characters...
That would be something, maybe there will soon be a tourney where those types can actually be entered and not immediately stomp 🗿 I'd like to see those other 'minor' characters that can enter tourneys like these though

Is there anyone else?

In 6-B territory? Honestly probably not.

I was thinking about a character named Maeve from the very beginning of MEGA's storyline but her immortality is too busted.

By the time a character gets to tier 6 chances are they are pretty OP already q.q

If the reserved spots are not going to be filled with anyone (they've been dormant for a month), I might as well just add some characters I just added as legit profiles.

We will see once Vene reads this, from a previous match I know his triple damage transferals and Transience (further with the Amulet of Transience) are pretty broken
The amulet and spell doesn’t allow them to attack back it’s just a move to get out of dodge really. The damage reduction is rough though but the wizard can be any elemental focus other than necromancer and thus be way less likely to go for two of the three of them.

Last edited:
If the reserved spots are not going to be filled with anyone (they've been dormant for a month), I might as well just add some characters I just added as legit profiles.
Agree, the OP may be outdated, having more spots. How many fitting characters do you have?
The amulet and spell doesn’t allow them to attack back it’s just a move to get out of dodge really. The damage reduction is rough though but the wizard can be any elemental focus other than necromancer and thus be way less likely to go for two of the three of them.
But given he has solid healing, curse/debuff removers, and regen methods, the amulet automatically removes all wincoins to those without Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1) negation, unable to just one-shot him. Given there are many lower 6-Bs and Low-6-Bs, it seems kind of unfair, not to mention that The Player has Higher durability against magic and at least a Large Country level Forcefield.

Agree, the OP may be outdated, having more spots. How many fitting characters do you have?

But given he has solid healing, curse/debuff removers, and regen methods, the amulet automatically removes all wincoins to those without Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1) negation, unable to just one-shot him. Given there are many lower 6-Bs and Low-6-Bs, it seems kind of unfair, not to mention that The Player has Higher durability against magic and at least a Large Country level Forcefield.
For 6-B, I can either go with Danjong in his 6-B key, the Man (whilst alive in the Blue Lane), Sejong in his 6-B key or Hyegong in his 6-B key. Venefica can also look whenever he is available.

Last edited:
I would be surprised if the low 6-Bs didn’t have like a one hitter quiter type move considering this tournament has high 6-Bs, but I can see the point that the player is particularly resilient. That was my bigger worry than the offensive capabilities they have.

I would be surprised if the low 6-Bs didn’t have like a one hitter quiter type move considering this tournament has high 6-Bs, but I can see the point that the player is particularly resilient. That was my bigger worry than the offensive capabilities they have.
When my Stage 3 Frogman with Red Saber (further cooperating with an additional ally) fought this guy, he had useful offense, but a defense so incredible they couldn't (besides one highly unlikely method) KO him, that's how the fight on their profiles end up incon. And Vene mentioned he wouldn't let Red Saber Stage3 in even with his time-hax restricted 👀 Player's defense is just for higher hax/tiers

For 6-B, I can either go with Danjong in his 6-B key, the Man (whilst alive in the Blue Lane), Sejong in his 6-B key or Hyegong in his 6-B key. Venefica can also look whenever he is available.
I am not the tourney owner, but giving a quick look to help Vene decide when he returns:

Danjong with his insta hacks (Subjective Reality, Reality Warping, Sealing) seems highly unlikely to enter (+ he doesn't have a durability section)
the Man (whilst alive in the Blue Lane) seems fine if his 'Shadow Sword' needs to hit/get close to inflict its hax
Sejong seems to vary depending on how his hax works and how he can apply it (cannot get a picture out of the explanations in the ability section)
Hyegong on a first glance seems fine, the last ability of his base list might have to be restricted given that Issei wasn't entered due to a similar reason

What do you mean by "Sejong seems to vary depending on how his hax works and how he can apply it (cannot get a picture out of the explanations in the ability section)"?

For the Man, the Shadow Sword is an item he can use (if Venefica allows it). Its close range since it drains life-force.

I am not the tourney owner, but giving a quick look to help Vene decide when he returns:

Danjong with his insta hacks (Subjective Reality, Reality Warping, Sealing) seems highly unlikely to enter (+ he doesn't have a durability section)
the Man (whilst alive in the Blue Lane) seems fine if his 'Shadow Sword' needs to hit/get close to inflict its hax
Sejong seems to vary depending on how his hax works and how he can apply it (cannot get a picture out of the explanations in the ability section)
Hyegong on a first glance seems fine, the last ability of his base list might have to be restricted given that Issei wasn't entered due to a similar reason
Big thanks for this and the stuff above, means a lot!

So the player won’t be allowed

Danjong won’t be allowed

The Man I think I can allow based on Froggy’s assessment

Making others naked seems to be a pretty big no no for everybody but at least it doesn’t look malicious or creepy on first glance unlike issei.

But if I allow the Man and Ansen then you’d hit the limit anyway, so think that’s what I’ll go with for now

6-B to High 6-B:
Ansen's Third Release, Final Release and White Snake

1. Third Release for Ansen is country level both in terms of capability and snakes size
  2. The White Snake's full size is multi-continental (his minimum size is country-wide)
  3. The Poison (Haalahaala) is automatic upon Final Release
  4. Final Release is Large Country Level
  5. These are her only resistances. They come from one statement: Fate Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Conceptual Manipulation and Poison Manipulation as well as Existence Erasure (All five because she survives being erased from existence three times, specifically surviving Jacob's Ladder which is the highest form of existence erasure, erasing her on the conceptual, spiritual, mental, physical and transcendental level with this only bisecting her).

6-B to High 6-B:
Ansen's Third Release, Final Release and White Snake

1. Third Release for Ansen is country level both in terms of capability and snakes size
  2. The White Snake's full size is multi-continental (his minimum size is country-wide)
  3. The Poison (Haalahaala) is automatic upon Final Release
  4. Final Release is Large Country Level
  5. These are her only resistances. They come from one statement: Fate Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Conceptual Manipulation and Poison Manipulation as well as Existence Erasure (All five because she survives being erased from existence three times, specifically surviving Jacob's Ladder which is the highest form of existence erasure, erasing her on the conceptual, spiritual, mental, physical and transcendental level with this only bisecting her).
Is full size restricted? The full size would go beyond High 6-B, and therefore wouldn’t be allowed

Resistances are fine but you didn’t tell me much of what all she does offensively, plus how strong is The Poison?

Back