• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (15/16)

With no Shard, the Charged State must be gained by cleverly consuming a big amount of energy upon the fight starting, that's why I didn't input Charged State already obtained, but Shards to get here 🗿
Doesn’t it also like times 4 Gunnix entire output also? That becomes a ridiculous bullet and heat danmaku super fast even without the huge add ons Gunnix charged state provides

Doesn’t it also like times 4 Gunnix entire output also? That becomes a ridiculous bullet and heat danmaku super fast even without the huge add ons Gunnix charged state provides
Just on a very short duration 👀 + Gunnix uses entire shards only on High 6-B enemies like the Purple Skeleton Dragon, else it's best to grab just the energy necessary from it to get Charged State, the shards are too rare to waste like this. Kinda like expensive recycleable batteries, you want to keep recharging them rather than singularly wrecking them for more power

Hello, I am going to submit Sokaran into the Tournament as a reserved spot. For the purpose of the Tournament, I will be using Sokaran pre-maturation.
I don’t think I can allow this, there are too many questions. Not only is it High 6-B (highest tier allowable making hax more difficult to accept), but the hax is also just too much if I’m reading it right. His first ability is touch based sealing, what’s that about? Immediately after, the e profiles states that he can ‘freeze’ powers and abilities without much elaboration on how it works. His regen says Mid, which is allowed, but then it also goes to high godly which I can’t allow under any circumstance. If you can explain these abilities in a way that shows they won’t stomp the tourney and everyone in it then I will allow the character, but unfortunately that doesn’t seem likely after reading it over a couple times

The powers and abilities nullification is solely physical contact based (if he can gain physical contact as in, touching them). If he can't touch them, then their abilities won't be frozen.

His regeneration is at least Mid since he survived being bisected.

His maximum regeneration is High Godly (which I won't be using)

The powers and abilities nullification is solely physical contact based (if he can gain physical contact as in, touching them). If he can't touch them, then their abilities won't be frozen.
It’s a hard ask for everyone in the tourney to avoid being touched at all times, some of them will require methods of getting close to try and win. How exactly does that agility work?

Sokaran's standard tactic is this: He will start by controlling ice and creating mountains of ice to destroy or freeze the terrain. He will usually activate the Zamharir when in a pinch.

What do you mean by agility?

Sokaran's standard tactic is this: He will start by controlling ice and creating mountains of ice to destroy or freeze the terrain. He will usually activate the Zamharir when in a pinch.

What do you mean by agility?
Typo, I meant ability, I wanna know the inner workings of the powers and abilities sealing touch technique

Typo, I meant ability, I wanna know the inner workings of the powers and abilities sealing touch technique
From a story I wrote, it works like so: "Physical contact with Sokaran causes other people to begin freezing solid due to how cold his body is". His breath also creates cold air which causes a chill in the air.
“Runic Arrows of the Hymn Church!” Ayumi then said, firing trillions of arrows only for Sokaran to freeze them with a singular breath. “Useless.” He then said as she appeared under him, using the Fist of the Celestials on him only for him to then use Certain-Kill Ice Spears and attempt to bisect her. “Raido 65: Six Star Seal-!” Ayumi tried to say only for mouth and breath to freeze over. “My mind… thoughts, bones and words… they’re fr-!” Ayumi thought to herself only for nothing to work as she felt her very heart being frozen from the insides; her flesh being mercilessly frozen as Sokaran then smiled. “Nothing will work… no Ryudo, Raido… nothing. Die.” Sokaran said and as she was frozen solid"

Something to note is that when he activates the Zamharir, he can flash-freeze with physical contacy.

ONLY with the Zamharir active, can he flash-freeze.

Naturally (without it active), he can't flash-freeze. He still has his same attacks without the Zamharir: First Gate active.

From a story I wrote, it works like so: "Physical contact with Sokaran causes other people to begin freezing solid due to how cold his body is". His breath also creates cold air which causes a chill in the air.
“Runic Arrows of the Hymn Church!” Ayumi then said, firing trillions of arrows only for Sokaran to freeze them with a singular breath. “Useless.” He then said as she appeared under him, using the Fist of the Celestials on him only for him to then use Certain-Kill Ice Spears and attempt to bisect her. “Raido 65: Six Star Seal-!” Ayumi tried to say only for mouth and breath to freeze over. “My mind… thoughts, bones and words… they’re fr-!” Ayumi thought to herself only for nothing to work as she felt her very heart being frozen from the insides; her flesh being mercilessly frozen as Sokaran then smiled. “Nothing will work… no Ryudo, Raido… nothing. Die.” Sokaran said and as she was frozen solid"

Something to note is that when he activates the Zamharir, he can flash-freeze with physical contacy.

ONLY with the Zamharir active, can he flash-freeze.

Naturally (without it active), he can't flash-freeze. He still has his same attacks without the Zamharir: First Gate active.
So it’s good enough to effortlessly freeze a trillion attacks at once? 🗿

So it’s good enough to effortlessly freeze a trillion attacks at once? 🗿
At melee range, yes. The arrows were literally surrounding him since his breath (which obviously has a very short range) was used to freeze them. This was also using the Zamharir within the Matured Form.

Last edited:
Zamharir is a part of his base form. It doesn't really do much aside from flashfreeze things with physical contact and grant him his remaining attacks.

Without the Zamharir, he would only have access to one attack: Hissatsu Hyoso (Certain Kill Spears).

I'm mostly having his Matured Form restricted but for the sake of the Tournament, he would still have the same abilities as he does normally however they'd obviously be limited in terms of range.

How exactly do you restrict regeneration? You cant really restrict abilities in Vs Threads unless they are of a higher tier and is something they can consciously restrict themselves from using, lol
High Godly regen is only for opponents who have that level of power or are at a far higher tier than what this Tournament requires.

Otherwise, Sokaran's regeneration isn't passive since he... has to be damaged to regenerate.

I'll let Venefica decide on it.

Last edited:
High Godly regen is only for opponents who have that level of power or are at a far higher tier than what this Tournament requires.

Otherwise, Sokaran's regeneration isn't passive since he... has to be damaged to regenerate.
How does that work? If he can use high-godly regen whenever he likes, then how is the power of the opponent stopping him from using it? Is the power just sealed by an eldritch god? 🗿 Yeah, you have to be damaged for regen to work, but thats the whole point of it. Once you're damaged, in most cases the regen proceeds to work passively. So how can the regen be "nerfed" in the context of vs thread rules? Just a little confusing, though i'll let venefica decide on this one

Is Evolved Godzilla with Spiral Heat Ray restricted okay for this? The best hax they have is quantum-level radiation manipulation with his atomic breath attacks, which is basically instant-death on contact without adequate resistance, but it should be within the general rules of "No overriding battles" in terms of hax.

(Probably not submitting bakuhatsu characters this time, sad, but a giant lizard is just as fun lol)

Is Evolved Godzilla with Spiral Heat Ray restricted okay for this? The best hax they have is quantum-level radiation manipulation with his atomic breath attacks, which is basically instant-death on contact without adequate resistance, but it should be within the general rules of "No overriding battles" in terms of hax.
Goji my beloved

(Probably not submitting bakuhatsu characters this time, sad, but a giant lizard is just as fun lol)
Submit shizu

He’s so big though. Then again half the guys here can fly

townhouse-helium.gif

Hello, I am going to submit Sokaran into the Tournament as a reserved spot. For the purpose of the Tournament, I will be using Sokaran pre-maturation.
This dude seems like an interesting figher with unique abilities, the Zamharīr still seems like something super OP
It seems abilities like this are almost a necessity for wincoins at average hax of this tourney participans
I would love to submit either Stage 3 with Red Saber (6-B) or base Stage 4 also, but the entire point of 2-sec-rewind is battle override, even if limited to 2 seconds with cooldown .__.

I would love to submit either Stage 3 with Red Saber (6-B) or base Stage 4 also, but the entire point of 2-sec-rewind is battle override .__.
I can’t see either being allowed anyway (and not just for the rewind too), but it would be interesting if there was a vs thread of gunnix vs a Frogman

I can’t see either being allowed anyway (and not just for the rewind too), but it would be interesting if there was a vs thread of gunnix vs a Frogman
They would have to be robbed of being "in-character", and the moment they aren't in-character, Red Laser Physiology makes them unable to cast any Red Laser spells nor attacks, only about ~20% of battlemeans would then remain

Rotten sewage also has no hax and like one trick
Godzilla's main thing here is gonna be his radiation, and besides that he doesn't have much instant-kill moves besides pure ap lol
Why not though? Actually?
Well, for one, If this tourney lasts as long as the 7-A one, i can't really write more bakuhatsu chapters since i can't update the profiles much mid-tourney, especially since i'm switching to shorter but more numerous chapters to try and speed it up, and if i did that anyway i'd sure have a lotta work to do at the end. I still haven't updated shizu's profile in her blog either, and because of the time limit the half-demon form has, all her opponent has to do is outlast her, so it might be for nothing anyway, lol. It's kind of why i consider shizu fodder in the verse, at least where she's at right now.

So i just threw someone in from vsb to save time and effort i could use elsewhere basically 👍

Godzilla's main thing here is gonna be his radiation, and besides that he doesn't have much instant-kill moves besides pure ap lol

Well, for one, If this tourney lasts as long as the 7-A one, i can't really write more bakuhatsu chapters since i can't update the profiles much mid-tourney, especially since i'm switching to shorter but more numerous chapters to try and speed it up, and if i did that anyway i'd sure have a lotta work to do at the end. I still haven't updated shizu's profile in her blog either, and because of the time limit the half-demon form has, all her opponent has to do is outlast her, so it might be for nothing anyway, lol. It's kind of why i consider shizu fodder in the verse, at least where she's at right now.

So i just threw someone in from vsb to save time and effort i could use elsewhere basically 👍
Fair enough, that’s pretty disappointing though

Back