• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (11/16)

I’ll look this over when I have a bit of time, but thanks a lot!
92af17d06502f280e8bdc2e8d4f67974.jpg

I just don’t wanna risk two characters having matches with no debate because they already happened
Remember how Vene prevented 2 characters inputted by one person from getting into the finale in 7-A / High 7-A? Im sure he will check the bracket in reverse for this to not happen with a very high probability

What are reasons gunnix won’t stomp whole tourney? His powers are much stronger especially at the high EXP key and he was OP even before, charged state and provisional evolution look super scary too
He starts at lower 6-B with High EXP boosts and has lower stats than most of the participants, also doesn't resort to his highest options right away, Gunnixes prefer attacking with lower matter manipulation as long it's enough. Especially the provisional evolution and Shards are meant to be the last trump card, where in-character Gunnix is kind of irresponsible with his 4th-level personality without strategized Frogman guidance

He starts at lower 6-B with High EXP boosts and has lower stats than most of the participants, also doesn't resort to his highest options right away, Gunnixes prefer attacking with lower matter manipulation as long it's enough. Especially the provisional evolution and Shards are meant to be the last trump card, where in-character Gunnix is kind of irresponsible with his 4th-level personality without strategized Frogman guidance
I see, that’s fair enough then, but Gunnix also has so many methods where he’s so hard to kill 🗿 would others have wincons besides that?

I see, that’s fair enough then, but Gunnix also has so many methods where he’s so hard to kill 🗿 would others have wincons besides that?
Landing 5 powerful melee blows aimed at cores can fully KO, it will take way more melee blows to shatter these cores once they go into drawback mode, but it still should be doable for each, just like Cinner defeated Spagmatron with endless willpower and undergoing hardships to deal hits for a long time.

Landing 5 powerful melee blows aimed at cores can fully KO, it will take way more melee blows to shatter these cores once they go into drawback mode, but it still should be doable for each, just like Cinner defeated Spagmatron with endless willpower and undergoing hardships to deal hits for a long time.
What about melting a core?

How do I activate it?
By making Gunnix believe you are a super melee fighter (where it is advantageous to no-sell melee attacks) while possessing yet unrevealed hax more deadly. Or you can convince him to activate it in return for gummy bullets
I guess this is the Froggytron Q and A
Feel it
How layered is the red laser resistance? Is it possible at all without the drawback method to use hax?
Enough for Ang#ls to use distance melee fist attacks 🗿 But destroying all besides the true Red Laser crystals (including the five cores) with hax means over 90% body destruction, restaining most of his offensive methods. Imagine the 5 bare cores as Frogman's BFR'd core, but noticeably weaker

Back