• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (11/16)

Oh, venefica, whilst you’re here, the cobalt match with Asuna is maybe sorta outdated. Asuna has a solid resistance to radiation now and also has a lot more abilities that would probably make it easier for her to handle cobalt as well now that she has more feats and screentime in the current arc. Should I remove it or should we discuss it later?
Duck solos both

What does it do besides make a sword out of words? Asuna also has experience taking out people with swords even without magic so that wouldn’t help duck much
Nah it's just very much big words that come towards her also she can make Danmaku energy feathers

Nah it's just very much big words that come towards her also she can make Danmaku energy feathers
Asuna has faced danmaku numerous times before and dealt with it fairly easily as well 💀 Even if she gets overwhelmed by it her shockwave manipulation with Limit Break gets rid of that pretty well, and so can AoE Explosion Magic, do you seriously know nothing about what Asuna can do lol

What does it do besides make a sword out of words? Asuna also has experience taking out people with swords even without magic so that wouldn’t help duck much
Asuna has faced danmaku numerous times before and dealt with it fairly easily as well 💀 Even if she gets overwhelmed by it her shockwave manipulation with Limit Break gets rid of that pretty well, and so can AoE Explosion Magic, do you seriously know nothing about what Asuna can do lol
Yes trust also Duck kind of resists the fire and heat of explode manip (she transforms into cooked duck back to normal)

Oh, venefica, whilst you’re here, the cobalt match with Asuna is maybe sorta outdated. Asuna has a solid resistance to radiation now and also has a lot more abilities that would probably make it easier for her to handle cobalt as well now that she has more feats and screentime in the current arc. Should I remove it or should we discuss it later?
Why not have a 6-B rematch instead?

Why not have a 6-B rematch instead?
Oh yeah, definitely, for sure. I can’t really give long ahh responses or focus on a debate because of exams though, but it’ll be over with in another week I think

I will probably remove it from Asuna’s profile since it doesn’t cover any of the new material she gets in the latest chapter tho, but I won’t force you to do it on cobalts. 👍

You can't copy qi lol, there literally an entire complex system for qi
Within the theoretical framework of cultivation practices, the concept of qi holds a central position. This vital energy is believed to be both physical and metaphysical, capable of influencing not only the corporeal body but also the spiritual essence of an individual. Qi can directly harm the yin spirit, the energetic essence believed to constitute a ghost. This suggests the ability of qi to interact with the spiritual realm, potentially disrupting the integrity of non-corporeal entities. Furthermore, qi is not merely a source of power; it is also believed to be a constituent element of the Shen, the concept often translated as "soul." Through cultivation practices, refined qi can nourish and strengthen the Shen. Within the Daoist framework, qi (气) holds a central position, acting as the fundamental lifeblood of the universe. It is not merely a physical energy, but rather the very essence that animates all creation – the breath of heaven and earth.
You also need meridians, spirit roots, shen and many other ***** just to use neigang style qi.

Oh yeah, definitely, for sure. I can’t really give long ahh responses or focus on a debate because of exams though, but it’ll be over with in another week I think

I will probably remove it from Asuna’s profile since it doesn’t cover any of the new material she gets in the latest chapter tho, but I won’t force you to do it on cobalts. 👍
When would we do it? Do you wanna wait for the exams end before start?

You can't copy qi lol, there literally an entire complex system for qi
Bakuhatsu Magic is basically the exact same thing as this, just more versatile, lol, it can also harm ghost-like or non-corporeal beings (Though it was vaguely stated in chapter 1) and it’s also a spiritual/soul-based thing since every living being has a soul that can generate physical embodiments of the user’s imagination, just with a few limitations, like they have to train to grow their maximum potency of it, you need a good understanding of what you want, etc. Not to mention, if you die, no more soul, and Qi is literally described as the “lifeblood” of everything in a similair way. without it, you die, lol. Verse equalization is also a thing, and Asuna can already use, like, half of the elements that qi can use anyway as well

That aside, Let’s not derail too much. That’s a mighty fine profile you’re cooking there. I’m excited to see where it goes! 👍

That's sexist 😡😡😡😡
"Waifu" is a term used by fans to describe a fictional female character, usually from anime, manga, or video games, to whom they are romantically attracted or consider their significant other. The term is a Japanese borrowing of the English word "wife". The typical waifu is beautiful, smart, and funny, with a well-written character arc. Her other personality traits depend on what the individual fan likes. Some fans might casually call their favorite female character their waifu, but others are more earnest about it, viewing their waifu as a part of their life
The only waifu that Is a guy I'll accept is

Idk bro, all the submissions have been buried and I was playing hockey for a while so I haven’t been able to look at all anyway, I’d like if everyone posted them all again to make it easy for me
Both are 68 Teratons in their End of Adventures keys. SMH is 137 Teratons with Flame Body

Back