• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

Low-godly regen negation (regen in tourney goes up to Mid only so this would be absolute), caustic vapor able to induce rapid corrosion for up to 200 meters out and seeming easy (possible instant wincons), crazy heat manip (notable attack stated as hotter than neutron star), able to remove any negative effect, plus sealing and even more resistances than the other guy makes for someone that probably sweeps/stomps unless you can provide explanations for why these things wouldn't lead to this outcome
I agree with Vene this is just way too much hax against high 7 tiers, at least this character 🗿🗿

Regen Neg doesn't just insta-kill someone, it just means his attacks are able to block regen.

Caustic Vapor is also something he doesn't start with, and generally causes surface/thin layer rapid corroding and not full oneshot corrosion of everything.

Broiling Immolation Fire, the attack that is greater than neutron star, is a physically taxing ans can only be used with proper physical contact, not something he would use right away, and still not insta-win given he needs a somewhat prolonged physical contact to immolate his target significantly (an instant tap only immolates where he touched and wastes the attack)

Clear Sifting is more specifically remove debilitating / weakening phenomena that affects him, gradually eliminating their effects. If he is hit by very strong poison that causes quick death he'd die before removal, and would still get affected by negative effects somewhat before they are removed properly.

Kryn in fact has less resistances than Quaker
The resistance list for Kryn is way longer, so not sure if you mean Quaker has more via layering but at a glance, I don’t think it’s true at all that Quaker has more 🗿 Of course you know more about both, so I won’t just blanket assume about it, but I was sure that Kryn had more. Plus negation is still an absolute in the tourney, no one with regen would be able to take advantage of it at all against him

It also states that he can ‘easily’ manifest fire hotter than natural lightning, which itself is capable of surpassing the heat of the sun itself, and the word ‘easily’ is big here since that implies far hotter stuff when effort is involved, and heat generally is able to dura neg by default even at levels lower than that

Plus you also didn’t explain the sealing yet

The resistance list for Kryn is way longer, so not sure if you mean Quaker has more via layering but at a glance, I don’t think it’s true at all that Quaker has more 🗿 Of course you know more about both, so I won’t just blanket assume about it, but I was sure that Kryn had more. Plus negation is still an absolute in the tourney, no one with regen would be able to take advantage of it at all against him

It also states that he can ‘easily’ manifest fire hotter than natural lightning, which itself is capable of surpassing the heat of the sun itself, and the word ‘easily’ is big here since that implies far hotter stuff when effort is involved, and heat generally is able to dura neg by default even at levels lower than that

Plus you also didn’t explain the sealing yet
It looks like Kryn has more resistance because he has an explanation of each resistance while Quaker has one explanation for all his resistances. Quaker has 30+ resistances while Kryn has like 20-ish.

His casual fire is very hot as well but, like Caustic Vapor, primarily does surface-level damage, and would need a lot of time to go through all of his target's body to burn them all to the point they would have to just stand there and wait being burned to take that much impact from it. (His attacks do not make you catch on fire, with the exception of Broiling Immolation Fire which immolates you). I gotta word this stuff better I guess lol even though I overhauled Kryn recently

Sealing is basically him throwing his talisman at you, which obviously not a projectile (is literally a necklace), and would be very easy to dodge/destroy it before it can touch you. Sealing is very situational and would be very easy to counter, so much so that he never used it in actual combat

Edit: I don't see why regen neg would be that big of an issue given there are/will be High 7-As in this tourney who can do enough damage to bypass Mid regen of 7-As with one casual attack

It looks like Kryn has more resistance because he has an explanation of each resistance while Quaker has one explanation for all his resistances. Quaker has 30+ resistances while Kryn has like 20-ish.

His casual fire is very hot as well but, like Broiling Immolation Fire, primarily does surface-level damage, and would need a lot of time to go through all of his target's body to burn them all to the poin they would have to just sit there and wait being burned to take that much impact from it. (His attacks do not make you catch on fire, with the exception of Broiling Immolation Fire which immolates you). I gotta word this stuff better I guess lol even though I overhauled Kryn recently

Sealing is basically him throwing his talisman at you, which obviously not a projectile (is literally a necklace), and would be very easy to dodge/destroy it before it can touch you. Sealing is very situational and would be very easy to counter, so much so that he never used it in actual combat
That’s still a lot for one character, especially at this tier

Do the targets feel pain, you make it sound easy to just avoid once you’ve been hit but it’s still fire. Plus you mentioned physical contact earlier, so what if they just use their crazy LS advantage to burn the enemy and win right there?

His casual fire is very hot as well but, like Caustic Vapor, primarily does surface-level damage, and would need a lot of time to go through all of his target's body to burn them all to the point they would have to just stand there and wait being burned to take that much impact from it. (His attacks do not make you catch on fire, with the exception of Broiling Immolation Fire which immolates you). I gotta word this stuff better I guess lol even though I overhauled Kryn recently
Are you sure? The description of the heat doesn’t imply surface-level damage, again ‘easily’
hotter than natural lightning translates to easily higher than 50,000 Fahrenheit (27760 Celsius), five times hotter than the suns surface. Even if it’s casual that’s still an easy incineration ability, and the optics of it definitely do not imply surface level stuff

Are you sure? The description of the heat doesn’t imply surface-level damage, again ‘easily’
hotter than natural lightning translates to easily higher than 50,000 Fahrenheit (27760 Celsius), five times hotter than the suns surface. Even if it’s casual that’s still an easy incineration ability, and the optics of it definitely do not imply surface level stuff
Yeah, I am sure but as I said earlier I overhauled his profile and forgot to word things properly, which I will do now. His fire doesn't really go through his targets and makes them burn, at least not immediately upon contact, that's how I intended it to be, it was supposed to do that in the past before my overhaul of him (like Jogo from JJK if you know him) but I changed it with the overhaul of the profile but I guess forgot to alter the wording

Yeah, I am sure but as I said earlier I overhauled his profile and forgot to word things properly, which I will do now. His fire doesn't really go through his targets and makes them burn, at least not immediately upon contact, that's how I intended it to be, it was supposed to do that in the past (like Jogo from JJK if you know him) but I changed it with overhaul but I guess forgot to alter the wording
Okay, I'll check again once you've reworded it!

Okay, I'll check again once you've reworded it!
I did so, in the form of a note. Keep in mind this is an in-verse thing, normally it is safe to assume heat five times the surface of the sun causes a lot of damage but they lack area-of-effect and do not make things catch on fire, meaning the target would need to just sit there and take prolonged damage to get burned to nothing. Kinda like 2 casual planet busters fighting on a planet but not unintentionally destroying the planet with their attacks

I also reworded Caustic Vapor to make sure it corrodes overtime the more the target stays inside its area of effect of 200 meters, Caustic Flood (a version of Piercing Flood) has much faster corrosive properties and is akin to a laser-beam, the way they were intended to be

I did so, in the form of a note. Keep in mind this is an in-verse thing, normally it is safe to assume heat five times the surface of the sun causes a lot of damage but they lack area-of-effect and do not make things catch on fire, meaning the target would need to just sit there and take prolonged damage to get burned to nothing. Kinda like 2 casual planet busters fighting on a planet but not unintentionally destroying the planet with their attacks

I also reworded Caustic Vapor to make sure it corrodes overtime the more the target stays inside its area of effect of 200 meters, Caustic Flood (a version of Piercing Flood) has much faster corrosive properties and is akin to a laser-beam, the way they were intended to be
This does make it a lot better, but I am still a bit weary about Low-Godly regen negation which is unavoidable for everyone in tourney, although I think there's only one who even reaches Mid in the tourney so far, so regen may not be a big factor anyway

Do the targets feel pain, you make it sound easy to just avoid once you’ve been hit but it’s still fire. Plus you mentioned physical contact earlier, so what if they just use their crazy LS advantage to burn the enemy and win right there?
Also what about this?

This does make it a lot better, but I am still a bit weary about Low-Godly regen negation which is unavoidable for everyone in tourney, although I think there's only one who even reaches Mid in the tourney so far, so regen may not be a big factor anyway

Also what about this?
Bruh are you confusing regen neg with dura neg? It's not like he taps you and you just melt and can't regen. He can block regen after he already did the damage, and given he is only 260 tons most people can take hits from him, I mean everyone needs to get around that regen anyway at some point. as I said earlier there are/ will be High 7-As here who can one-tap 7-As with Mid regen anyway

I agree but having a lot of resistance doesn't protect them from being beaten normally as I said earlier.

By physical contact I mean he heats his hand with Broiling Immolation Fire, which then he uses to touch the opponent, which already is a physically taxing ability that needs to be used quickly before it is wasted. He does not grapple and will only grapple if he gets grappled first. The crazy LS comes from his scaling and even though he knows wrestling, grappling people down isn't his style of combat.

Bruh are you confusing regen neg with dura neg? It's not like he taps you and you just melt and can't regen. He can block regen after he already did the damage, and given he is only 260 tons most people can take hits from him, I mean everyone needs to get around that regen anyway at some point. as I said earlier there are/ will be High 7-As here who can one-tap 7-As with Mid regen anyway
No, I’m not dumb, I’m just saying it can be a significant reason why he wins a fight, seeing as an opponent that can recover an arm all of a sudden wouldn’t be able to, whereas against all other fighters they still could. And it’s possible to win matches without killing anyway with things such as BFR, but I don’t think anyone has BFR or a notable equivalent in the tourney so far

After explanations, everything seems good to go so I will add him also

No, I’m not dumb, I’m just saying it can be a significant reason why he wins a fight, seeing as an opponent that can recover an arm all of a sudden wouldn’t be able to, whereas against all other fighters they still could. And it’s possible to win matches without killing anyway with things such as BFR, but I don’t think anyone has BFR or a notable equivalent in the tourney so far

After explanations, everything seems good to go so I will add him also
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you have a lack of intellect :(

A lot of people here need ways to get around that level of Regen somehow anyway, like my High 7-A example.

If other people disagree with their inclusion I can withdraw. I tested my luck originally because Leo asked if I was interested but can understand if these guys seem too much

Also, I think you should require people to also input AP values, I believe they will be relevant in this tourney

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you have a lack of intellect :(
I didn't take it that way, I'm just trying to keep the tourney at least 95% fair, hence the need for total clarification, which is why I keep bringing it up 🗿 I understand you being frustrated at the question but I'm trying to treat all characters who are submitted the same way, if I see something that could be suspect I bring it up (like with Asuna) and I'll likely have to question at least one more submission just as hard. Just wanting to clear it up
If other people disagree with their inclusion I can withdraw. I tested my luck originally because Leo asked if I was interested but can understand if these guys seem too much
I like that you're here, especially since participation is definitely kinda slow, and Leo did decide to go out and ask a few people. Tbh I didn't even realize you had eligible members in the first place, so this is great! For now both are in, but if there are complaints from everyone else I'll look again
Also, I think you should require people to also input AP values, I believe they will be relevant in this tourney
The problem with this is that some people don't have calcs or really a reliable way to calc well (me 🗿) , and requiring this could lead to some people outright not participating since no calc would mean that they're blocked, or attempting to half-ass a fake value to get in, both of which are the reason why I didn't include it in the rules initially but if it improves the tourney I can add it

For those that do have legit ones, they can be brought up in their individual threads

A lot of people here need ways to get around that level of Regen somehow anyway, like my High 7-A example.

I can't speak for everyone, but asuna should be fine if they are included. Long story short, She doesn't really need to use her regen unless she physically can't move or continue the fight without it, anyway. Asuna should be able to take hits from them too, so it'll overall be fine for me (y)

Btw, do you have a reserved spot for a second character?
Well, I could make a profile for one of my other characters, but the only reasonable one would be haruka, though. I won’t spoil anything again, but she’d be the best option that has differing abilities from Asuna, and is also in the tier requirements. (Shizu is also an option, but she’s basically just Asuna but slightly nerfed, but she does have some abilities Asuna doesn’t tho)

If I do make a profile for haruka for this, then I’ll definitely add her, though. Save me another reservation, but prepare for me to just say Nuh uh and remove it

Hi everyone
I renamed Quakers to Yekks since I thought the former to be too generic and not robotic enough. Also, the member in this tourney is specifically an Assaultative Probe, one of the echelons of Yekks

Also, a fight between Confitative Prove and Will of Evolution Akumo would be like

Spiderman-Pointing-Meme-Template.jpg

Back