• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

Anyway, as I was saying, submissions being made officially would be appreciated since I don’t want to leave the spots as reserved forever

I’ll be submitting my own one soon also

Should I put it on the discord again or is it about time I opened it up for vs wiki characters? Or are the rules just too restrictive?

Hello everyone.

Firstly, I offer Kryn-ge-Raned vyn Taryal. He's ~260 Megatons

Secondly, I offer a Varlet (first key), also ~260 Megatons. Varlet has passive cursing but is a very over-time thing and starts very weak, if it is still too much I can offer a Quaker (first key) in its place, also ~260 Megatons
I don’t think I can justify the hax of the first 2, I’ll give a look at Quaker though

+ all of them seems to resist everything possible 🗿

Last edited:
I expected that much

Tbh they don't really have any broken hax and even though they resist a lot of things they can be beaten normally, especially by High 7-As

I expected that much

Tbh they don't really have any broken hax and even though they resist a lot of things they can be beaten normally, especially by High 7-As
I mean, I don't know about that, the key you submitted for Varlet has law manip 🗿

Is there a way for Quaker to get beat? Having 6 different types of immortality doesn't seem like it would be something a tourney-goer here would be able to counter

Also Quaker’s LS is Pre-Stellar so yeah
I didn't even see that

While there isn't a listed LS limit, that does seem like it's way too much for anyone in the tourney, likely even everyone else LS combined so that doesn't help the chances of being in tourney

Law Manip is just to indicate the effects of Dagger Dogma are law-based, not an actual factor in combat.

Yes Pre-Stellar LS is a big advantage but is not an insta-win, especially considering all these 3 are long-range combatants and wouldn't grapple anyone unless the opponent initiates a grappling contest first, especially Quaker who doesn't even have martial arts

Quaker just dies/gets incapped if you damage it beyond what its regeneration can handle, the immoralities are not really much of a factor in combat either

Last edited:
Law Manip is just to indicate the effects of Dagger Dogma are law-based, not an actual factor in combat.

Yes Pre-Stellar LS is a big advantage but is not an insta-win, especially considering all these 3 are long-range combatants and wouldn't grapple anyone unless the opponent initiates a grappling contest first, especially Quaker who doesn't even have martial arts

Quaker just dies/gets incapped if you damage it beyond what its regeneration can handle, the immoralities are not really much of a factor in combat either
For Quaker, what about the subjective reality? + is there any way to bypass any of those resistances, or are they closer to blanket immunities? The resistances alone could lead to stomp matches

For Quaker, what about the subjective reality? + is there any way to bypass any of those resistances, or are they closer to blanket immunities? The resistances alone could lead to stomp matches

It is already written what subjective reality does, it basically has an emulation of reality and itself within its mind and is able to alter the emulation of itself and manifest it on reality to use abilities. Basically its other abilties are based on subjective reality

Resistances are very layered but I don't see how that leads to stomp matches given it's not like you have to beat them with hax, all of them can be beaten by brute force, especially condidering there are/will e High 7-As here who can just one-tap them

It is already written what subjective reality does, it basically has an emulation of reality and itself within its mind and is able to alter the emulation of itself and manifest it on reality to use abilities. Basically its other abilties are based on subjective reality
Only on itself?

Also what does resistance to attack reflection and duplication imply, like it inherently negates these powers?

Only on itself?

Also what does resistance to attack reflection and duplication imply, like it inherently negates these powers?
Yeah, first key Quaker can emulate reality but can only apply its emulations on itself

Quakers scale to Spherer resistances, who can resist Visks copying their abilities and reflecting their attacks back onto them, and resist being multiplied with their abilities while in the Citadel of Screams by it

Yeah, first key Quaker can emulate reality but can only apply its emulations on itself
I see

Quakers scale to Spherer resistances, who can resist Visks copying their abilities and reflecting their attacks back onto them, and resist being multiplied with their abilities while in the Citadel of Screams by it
Sorry if I’m sounding dumb, but I wanna make sure, does this mean it can resist being forcefully duplicated? I’m mostly interested in whether or not this keeps an opponent from duplicating for clone purposes and such

I see

Sorry if I’m sounding dumb, but I wanna make sure, does this mean it can resist being forcefully duplicated? I’m mostly interested in whether or not this keeps an opponent from duplicating for clone purposes and such
Exactly, Citadel of Screams can make identical clone of you with the same abiltiies and they resist it, they don't resist other people from duplicating themselves or other things 💀

Exactly, Citadel of Screams can make identical clone of you with the same abiltiies and they resist it, they don't resist other people from duplicating themselves or other things 💀
Ooh I get it now, I was confused on how it would be possible to resist duplication 🗿 I think I would list that under power mimicry resistance but this makes sense now too

I believe I will at least allow Quaker

Ooh I get it now, I was confused on how it would be possible to resist duplication 🗿 I think I would list that under power mimicry resistance but this makes sense now too

I believe I will at least allow Quaker
Duplication isn't just the user Duplicating themselves, one can Duplicate other things as well, and they resist it, so 🤷‍♂️

Good then, may I ask why Kryn is not allowed?

Duplication isn't just the user Duplicating themselves, one can Duplicate other things as well, and they resist it, so 🤷‍♂️

Good then, may I ask why Kryn is not allowed?
Low-godly regen negation (regen in tourney goes up to Mid only so this would be absolute), caustic vapor able to induce rapid corrosion for up to 200 meters out and seeming easy (possible instant wincons), crazy heat manip (notable attack stated as hotter than neutron star), able to remove any negative effect, plus sealing and even more resistances than the other guy makes for someone that probably sweeps/stomps unless you can provide explanations for why these things wouldn't lead to this outcome

Low-godly regen negation (regen in tourney goes up to Mid only so this would be absolute), caustic vapor able to induce rapid corrosion for up to 200 meters out and seeming easy (possible instant wincons), crazy heat manip (notable attack stated as hotter than neutron star), able to remove any negative effect, plus sealing and even more resistances than the other guy makes for someone that probably sweeps/stomps unless you can provide explanations for why these things wouldn't lead to this outcome
Regen Neg doesn't just insta-kill someone, it just means his attacks are able to block regen.

Caustic Vapor is also something he doesn't start with, and generally causes surface/thin layer rapid corroding and not full oneshot corrosion of everything.

Broiling Immolation Fire, the attack that is greater than neutron star, is a physically taxing ans can only be used with proper physical contact, not something he would use right away, and still not insta-win given he needs a somewhat prolonged physical contact to immolate his target significantly (an instant tap only immolates where he touched and wastes the attack)

Clear Sifting is more specifically remove debilitating / weakening phenomena that affects him, gradually eliminating their effects. If he is hit by very strong poison that causes quick death he'd die before removal, and would still get affected by negative effects somewhat before they are removed properly.

Kryn in fact has less resistances than Quaker

Back