• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's over time. Jolt Counter + Guilty Break is a thing, two hits and he decapitates her skull off of her neck.

Arent the Mid Regenerationn users can regenerate from fatal damages like having their brain smashed ? Velvet's Regenerationn directly stated that she survived from being stabbed in the head.

As for Velvet's soul manipulation, Ayer can counter it with with Schnell counter which allow him to dodge up to 3 time.

Velvet seem to lead this with superior intelegence for having trained under the most skilled swordman in the world. But Ayer's feat for keeping up with the Eternals is no joke seeing how the Eternals are suppose to be the strongest and the most skilled in the entire Skydom, but this is restricted Seox tho... . But since my knowledges of GBF are still limited so hope someone would correct me if there's any feat that i dont know

Guilty Break can increase Ayer's power to 120%, and Jolt Counter has damages at 500%. But then again, Velvet has statistic reduction (Though we dont know how potent it is)

Why Velvet's techniques and Artes have no description ? This make it hard to know what can she do.

Anyway, because of her Regenerationn and intelegence, my vote goes to Velvet for now.

We don't know the timeframe for the regen.

Regardless, this match will be a stomp post my next set of planned upgrades.

Well, she'll get automatic Self-Rez, among other things, she may also become 4-A, but that's not entirely certain.

Back