• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Veloxt1r0kore's Surprise: Kenshiro vs Karna (Iapitus Receives a Warmongering Charge)

I.......wait a minute.......okay.......WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!??

In serious way i can see Karna have a chance here,i mean most of Ken hax is get countered by Karna armor,and Karna can kill him with BK or VS.

Waiting for more input here.....

Can Kenshiro use Muso Tensei here? If so then Ken erases Karna. Ken wouldn't be stupid enough to target his armor, he'd be go for pressure points where Karna has skin exposed. Mainly the head and his chest.

What the power of Muso Tensei? an power null or what?

EDIT : So an EE eh? but in the Nasuverse CRT we agree that Karna along with Gil,Buddha and Arc should have EE resistance.

You'd need to specify what Karna is being used. Even Monarch agreed with me last time in Accel vs Karna that Karna needs a separate key for his CCC counterpart.

If Apocrypha Karna is being used he's getting erases from existence.

If it's CCC Karna then he stomps.

i mean he has precog and normally whips out muso tensei however if he realizes that won't work shoryu tenra will power null everything leaving it to a physical fight between life and death iirc

Fab or Ram is welcomed.

But my problem with CCC key is.....*sigh*....*boi*.......what AP we make!!? because in CCC he's fight an base Gil and he's weakened,if we scale him to 5-A is stupid,if we make an 5-A key use EXTELLA version then......that my problem,an AP advantage for CCC Karna.

CCC Gil is 5-A,Karna meet before get his origin power mystic code (the mystic code make him goes to 5-A shit),so the CCC Gil pre-full power/origin mystic code is same with the F/SN,F/GO and F/Z without get dick,really this is real problem.

Thats just an bullshit writing by Higashide,either way Repp can explain it more further,he said even Vlad can harm it,he still fine and just burn the stake,he can hurt him because the stake are created inside of his body.

Probably Ken via sheer AP advantage

Legit unless I'm missing something Kenshiro just one shots and leaves

Yeah,the AP advantage can help him altough most of his hax are useless.

But a chance Karna can one-shot him with VS or BK are bigger hre,but who know.

What's the likely hood of him using it over going into CQC first? Because the guy almost always goes CQC first IIRC

he can use muso tensei on both keys and CQC is his martial arts so...

not comepletely as he is still intangible and can do his regular pressure point omae wa mou shindeiru

Back